Have folk forgot our massive game tonight?

beefybathgate

beefybathgate

It seems all attention is on JJ, Romanov etc, what should the

Team be tonight?

I'm thinking,

Kello

McGowan. Zal. Eggert. Grainger

Temps. Black. Skacel. Obua

Sutton

Elliot

We_are_the_Hearts

Kello

Hamill. Zal. Webster. Grainger

...... Jonsson.. Obua. .....

Temps.....Skacel......Novikovas

..........Sutton.............

Kello

Hamill. Zal. Webster. Grainger

...... Jonsson.. Obua. .....

..........Sutton.............

If they are all fit, that is the team I would play. :thumbsup:

Armadale Jambo

I am pissed aff with the 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 which hasnt worked for us for a number of games......(apart from the rangers game)

My team would be

................ Kello.........................

McGowan.......Zal...........Eggy.............Grainger

Hammill.......Skacel......Black..........Temps

.......Obua............Sutton.......

or possibly have Elliot up front with Sutton

kello

mcgowan zal webster grainger

hammill jonsson

skacel obua temps

sutton

if webster doesnt make it bring mrowiec in and drop jonsson into defence

I am pissed aff with the 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 which hasnt worked for us for a number of games......(apart from the rangers game)

My team would be

................ Kello.........................

McGowan.......Zal...........Eggy.............Grainger

Hammill.......Skacel......Black..........Temps

.......Obua............Sutton.......

or possibly have Elliot up front with Sutton

We played 4-4-2 on Sunday and it wasn't very successful - albeit Black was playing right midfield so maybe Hamill could do a job there. I would go 4-2-3-1:

Kello

Hamill

Eggert

Zal

Grainger

Black

Obua

Elliott

Skacel

Temps

Sutton

Tynecastle Valhalla

I would play:

Kello

Hamill. McGowan. Webster. Grainger

...... Black.....

....Sutton....Elliott.....

Personally i think that is our best team until suso and kyle come back. would swap ardy with suso and then switch wingers, and sutton for kyle

we would do well this season with that team

PauloSergioBentoBrito

Kello

Hammill Webster Zal Grainger

Templeton Black Skacel

Elliott Sutton Novikovas

Easily switches into a 442 if novi switches back.

Would take McGowan out of RB, we clearly have a talanted young central half but if he plays how he did last sunday we will get exposed.

Elliott must start up front, yes he missed 2 sitters but he was in the positions, he now has a game under his belt (first of the season) and will be sharper now.

No matter who we play tho we should win, not just qualify but win tonight, we are clearly better than them and if we start by attacking them they wont take the pressure.

KELLO

MCGOWAN ZAL JOHNSSON GRAINGER

BLACK

ELLIOT OBUA TEMPS

SKACEL

SUTTON

Why do folk bother with "what team for the game" type threads? I've never posted a team selection for the simple reason, it's upto the manager. Most replies differ anyway so it's always a pretty pointless thread.

rudi must stay

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas Jonsson Grainger

Novikovas Obua Mrowiec Templeton

Sutton Elliott

our best team at the moment IMO, with Skacel on the bench to change the game if needed.

The Treasurer

Why do folk bother with "what team for the game" type threads? I've never posted a team selection for the simple reason, it's upto the manager. Most replies differ anyway so it's always a pretty pointless thread.

So you've never sat in the pub before a game and said "I think so-and-so should start" or " I'd rather see whatshisname play through the middle instead of wide"

We all like to think we know better than the manager and have our own differing opinions on team line ups

It's harmless and all part of the build up to the game.

Just a bit of fun mate. surely, as Treasurer says, you've sat in the boozer or in the car on the way to the game chewing the fat over what the team might and/or should be??

Same same, but on tinterweb s'all

FWIW, I'm assuming Rudi and Driver not ready to start yet and TheBigO injured...

My team would be

Kello

McGowan Eggy Zal Grainger

Hammil Black

Temps Stevo Arvy

Sutton

Leap of faith with Hammil as never seen him in midfield but his and Blackie's job, don't let them have possession - right in their face, get the ball wide, get Arv and Temps running at them, plenty crosses into the box for Sutton and Stevo coming in late.

So you've never sat in the pub before a game and said "I think so-and-so should start" or " I'd rather see whatshisname play through the middle instead of wide"

We all like to think we know better than the manager and have our own differing opinions on team line ups

It's harmless and all part of the build up to the game.

No, not really. I don't go to a pub before a game because it spoils the match for me, couple of pints after's different. If someone else mentions a line-up i'll throw my tuppenceworth in but the point really is no matter what folk think the team should be, it's irrelevant. It also doesn't matter who i'd like to see playing this position and that position because i'm not the one picking the team.

I only replied to this type of post because i've been meaning to asdk the question for years, usually i just don't read it, in fact, i've never even read the line-ups that have been posted here, no point.

Each to their own i suppose.

No, not really. I don't go to a pub before a game because it spoils the match for me, couple of pints after's different. If someone else mentions a line-up i'll throw my tuppenceworth in but the point really is no matter what folk think the team should be, it's irrelevant. It also doesn't matter who i'd like to see playing this position and that position because i'm not the one picking the team.

I only replied to this type of post because i've been meaning to asdk the question for years, usually i just don't read it, in fact, i've never even read the line-ups that have been posted here, no point.

It's irrelevant discussing what one would do to Kylie Minogue should she turn up at 3am wearing nothing but a grin, but it's a discussion I've had many times! Often alone in a darken room, but if I want to call that a "discussion" I will OK.

All footy chat is irrelevant. That should have been a penalty? It wasn't though, so why talk about it. Was he onside or off? Well what did the ref give? What's the point in discussing it? Should we sign Kaka? If it happens it happens.

Good mate of mine, Celtic fan actually but a good one, follows Scotland etc, once said he was against technology being brought into football cos "football's main purpose in life is for discussing in the pub with your pals". I love that.

you know nowt about fitba on here if you dont champ manager the team. its a complete after thought to kick a ball and playreal fitba. reality fitba on a comp is where you really learn about fitba.

or so it would seem reading threads on here, the cyber world is trying to take over reality from its armchair

Just a bit of fun mate. surely, as Treasurer says, you've sat in the boozer or in the car on the way to the game chewing the fat over what the team might and/or should be??

Same same, but on tinterweb s'all

FWIW, I'm assuming Rudi and Driver not ready to start yet and TheBigO injured...

My team would be

Kello

McGowan Eggy Zal Grainger

Hammil Black

Temps Stevo Arvy

Sutton

Leap of faith with Hammil as never seen him in midfield but his and Blackie's job, don't let them have possession - right in their face, get the ball wide, get Arv and Temps running at them, plenty crosses into the box for Sutton and Stevo coming in late.

I like the look of that but I reckon we should maybe keep temps on the left as he and grainger seemed to be developing a good understanding on sunday.

I also think elliott done a good job on the right last year and would be tempted to stick him in there. Novikovas should be a sub I reckon.

It's irrelevant discussing what one would do to Kylie Minogue should she turn up at 3am wearing nothing but a grin, but it's a discussion I've had many times! Often alone in a darken room, but if I want to call that a "discussion" I will OK.

All footy chat is irrelevant. That should have been a penalty? It wasn't though, so why talk about it. Was he onside or off? Well what did the ref give? What's the point in discussing it? Should we sign Kaka? If it happens it happens.

Good mate of mine, Celtic fan actually but a good one, follows Scotland etc, once said he was against technology being brought into football cos "football's main purpose in life is for discussing in the pub with your pals". I love that.

As i said at the end of my post, each to their own.

Celtic fan against technology eh? Would that be because certain goals or incidents like when Fyssas was sent-off and Celtic given two free-kicks late on to win the game or when Rangers were awarded another dubious penalty resulting in Miko barging the Rangers supporting season-ticket holder linesman at Tynie? We all know why technology is not liked by certain areas of Scottish Football, it might stop one of the beloved getting 3 points! The media would have a coronary!

I heard Kello wasn't playing, but don't hold me too it.. Some guy in my work think he knows it all.

Also Obua has pulled something and they aren't sure if he can play yet!

Obuas injured so

Kello

Gowser

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Grainger

Skacel

Hamill

Robinson

Templeton

Stevenson

Sutton

The Treasurer

I think the only posts on this thread that are irrelevant or pointless are your own

I've seen on here a few times - people suggesting a 4-4-2 for Hearts, unless we sign two new centre midfielders we would get destroyed playing a 4-4-2.

I honestly dont understand why people seem to think we can play a 4-4-2 especially with Skacel, Taouil or Obua being one of the centre midfielders. It only worked in the past because of the type of players we had Cameron & Fulton - One sitting, One box-to-box, Brellier & Hartley - One sitting, One box-to-box. We do not have any box-to-box centre midfielders - All of them are either defensive or attackive.

The best formation for hearts is the 4-3-3 (in attack) or 4-5-1 (in defence) as it utilises our best and most dangerous playera. We are only struggling at the moment because we only have an attacking threat on the left. Its an absolute must that Jamie Hamill is played at right back, with driver or taouil ahead of him. (Obviously when these guys are fit).

And tonights team -

Kello

Hamill Eggert Zaliukas Grainger

McGowan/Robinson Black

Obua Skacel Templeton

Sutton

I think the only posts on this thread that are irrelevant or pointless are your own

Pointless maybe, true though. Ok, i'll throw my team for the game in the hat even though i've no idea who's available and though it's pointless anyway because i'm not the owner, oops manager i mean-- Kello, McGowan, Grainger, Jonsson, Zaliukas, Mrowiec, Black, Hamill, Sutton, Elliott, Obua.

Hardly inspiring but the best we've got.

Pointless maybe, true though. Ok, i'll throw my team for the game in the hat even though i've no idea who's available and though it's pointless anyway because i'm not the owner, oops manager i mean-- Kello, McGowan, Grainger, Jonsson, Zaliukas, Mrowiec, Black, Hamill, Sutton, Elliott, Obua.

Hardly inspiring but the best we've got.

What was the point in that? Only jokin mate. Each to their own as you say.

It was interesting what you said about no pub before the game. i've always been similar. Could count on both hands the amount of Hearts games i've been at drunk and I've been legal age 13 years now. As much to do with always giong with my dad I suppose. No more than a couple of pints before games (or a glass or two of bubbly in the posh seats from time to time!). However, I won't go into the state I've been in at some Scotland games!!

As i said at the end of my post, each to their own.

Celtic fan against technology eh? Would that be because certain goals or incidents like when Fyssas was sent-off and Celtic given two free-kicks late on to win the game or when Rangers were awarded another dubious penalty resulting in Miko barging the Rangers supporting season-ticket holder linesman at Tynie? We all know why technology is not liked by certain areas of Scottish Football, it might stop one of the beloved getting 3 points! The media would have a coronary!

Na, good football boy the guy I'm talking about.

There mere mention of the word Celtic is enough for some to foam at the mouth!

See what you mean though!

I now believe Sutton and Hamill are not available tonight. Sort of sums up my point really, as i say, no-one really knows who's available, that's why i said threads like this are pretty pointless in the first place and why i never bother reading them. However, if that's what some folk want to do then fair enough, i'll just wait 'til i get into the ground to hear the team news.

Kello

Hammil Zaliukas Jonsson Grainger

Black Skacel Mrowiec

Templeton Suton Driver

I now believe Sutton and Hamill are not available tonight. Sort of sums up my point really, as i say, no-one really knows who's available, that's why i said threads like this are pretty pointless in the first place and why i never bother reading them. However, if that's what some folk want to do then fair enough, i'll just wait 'til i get into the ground to hear the team news.

Get off this bloody thread you! Jesus wept! haha

Archived