HMFC a terrible drug?

janie jones

janie jones

Left at full time Sunday feeling thoroughly hacked off at shelling out over ?60 for a ticket and petrol too watch a repeat of the latter part of last season. Then spent Monday and Tuesday feeling disillusioned with Vlad's latest decision, although I was more hacked off at the timing rather than the decision itself.

But now the day before the game I am now contemplating knocking off work early tomorrow and again making the 260 round mile trip and spending another ?60 - ?70 to go the game. Had previously decided I wasn't going to go due the travelling, money,etc but as Dougal famously said on Father Ted "I am getting Euro Fever!" A terrible drug is HMFC.

Left at full time Sunday feeling thoroughly hacked off at shelling out over ?60 for a ticket and petrol too watch a repeat of the latter part of last season. Then spent Monday and Tuesday feeling disillusioned with Vlad's latest decision, although I was more hacked off at the timing rather than the decision itself.

But now the day before the game I am now contemplating knocking off work early tomorrow and again making the 260 round mile trip and spending another ?60 - ?70 to go the game. Had previously decided I wasn't going to go due the travelling, money,etc but as Dougal famously said on Father Ted "I am getting Euro Fever!" A terrible drug is HMFC.

Don't get what's terrible about following Hearts?

Mad Dog Frazer

So do i but it's still not terrible though is it?

thats cause its meant as tongue in cheek

Rudolf's Mate

thats cause its meant as tongue in cheek

And because some folk will have a pop for anything & everything. This isn't aimed at you MDF :thumbsup:

Hearts should be treated as a Class A drug - go once and you just cant get enough :thumbsup:

My withdrawl is worse than ever at the moment being as far as I am from Tynie :whistling:

Hearts should be treated as a Class A drug - go once and you just cant get enough :thumbsup:

My withdrawl is worse than ever at the moment being as far as I am from Tynie :whistling:

Drugs are for mugs,more the finest champagne would be more apt me thinks :thumbsup: [and i'm not having a pop before anybody starts]

Drugs are for mugs,more the finest champagne would be more apt me thinks :thumbsup: [and i'm not having a pop before anybody starts]

Very true stu :thumbsup:

And the prognosis is......you may get better but you'll never be cured!

Luckily Champagne isn't a drug

The withdrawal symptoms are a lot worse mate. Was in the same boat myself but got my train tickets sorted out today and looking forward to the 260 mile round trip myself.thumbsup.gif

janie jones

The addiction got the better of me in the end. Just booked two tickets for me and my better half for the main stand, just told my boss I am finishing early - better do the business!?

HHGH!

Archived