Press Conference

Gigolo-Aunt

So you could see for yourself it never worked. :mellow:

For what it's worth. I saw it. All of it.

:verysmug:

I kinda guessed it wasn't working but I thought I'd ask as I read other esteemed members asking about the STV logo too.

Delighted that you saw it in full mate. I'll catch up after I drop off this ?40 fare.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping they asked some questions about stuff other than Vladdry.gif Still, he looked the business and I dont think it will be long til he's gibving the press beatdowns. Did he not say he knew the press and the club had a certain relationship or something? anyone confirm?

He said he understood the club and the press didn't have a great relationship and hoped he could change that.

No cheeky wee questions about possible signings,etc.:down:

Just sensationalist pish which was masterfully fielded and dismissed by Senor Sergio.:thumbsup:

i may be wrong (couldn't hear the journo's q's very well) but I think he said that he still had 20 - 25 days to see if they needed to get any new players and that there was money 'at his disposal'. he still had to see about 5 players paly due to injuries.

Stand to be corrected

I think vlad should ban these monkeys from tynie and not give any interviews to anyone except through the hearts website.

Guest Borat

That fatso from the BBC saying that the Hearts fans are angry :what:

And they spent 15 minutes of a 20 minute press conference talking about Romanov and Mr Jim rather than football.

Not to mention the moron from Real Radio dressed as a gorilla :blink:

What a welcome :facepalm:

Classic jock media

Harry Palmer

He said he understood the club and the press didn't have a great relationship and hoped he could change that.

Whilst also telling them to GTF diplomatically.

Anyway Dazo, what did you think of him and his conference?

Charlie-Brown

he won't - those muppets have already decided to disrespect him from day one ....he's unknown, an outsider, at an unpopular club, and taking jobs away from the good ole boys on the Scottish fitba circuit.

Harry Palmer

That fatso from the BBC saying that the Hearts fans are angry :what:

And they spent 15 minutes of a 20 minute press conference talking about Romanov and Mr Jim rather than football.

Not to mention the moron from Real Radio dressed as a gorilla :blink:

What a welcome :facepalm:

Classic jock media

Correct. I expect multiple rewrites to occur after that.

Worked no problem on my HTC desire. :thumbsup:

No doubt mate.

I've admitted for a long time that iPhones are pish!

Note to self... get myself an HTC desire before the next new managers live press conference!!

Paulo's first meeting with scottish journos and ones dressed as a monkey :vrface: Way to create a great impression of the country Real Radio :rudi:

I'd like to hear ewan cameron come on and justify that about their ***** sense of humour. 2 bit station 2 bit journos.

Looks like a silver back gorilla to me. Not even a monkey. The joke is on Real Radio i feel. :lol:

Read this thread and you will find out Arnold.

Delighted with how the guy handled himself. If he gets it right on the park he has the makings of a legend.

missed the PC, anyone tell me where i can watch it? please? :)

glynnlondon

i may be wrong (couldn't hear the journo's q's very well) but I think he said that he still had 20 - 25 days to see if they needed to get any new players and that there was money 'at his disposal'. he still had to see about 5 players paly due to injuries.

Stand to be corrected

Yes he said he would look at the team and then decide as he has 20 to 25 days left in the transfer window. About the only football question the tossers asked.

he won't - those muppets have already decided to disrespect him from day one ....he's unknown, an outsider, at an unpopular club, and taking jobs away from the good ole boys on the Scottish fitba circuit.

I don't get it, the groovy gang have spent all day calling them monkeys and saying how bad they are and when they act as such you throw your arms up in despair.

I don't get it, the groovy gang have spent all day calling them monkeys and saying how bad they are and when they act as such you throw your arms up in despair.

Monkey see. monkey do(o)

All you need to know about the press conference is this:

Paulo Sergio turned up, answered questions and showed up most of this nation's journalists. :thumbsup:

End of.

Nucky Thompson

I think he's going to win the disappointed players over pretty quickly, Comes over as a very sound guy :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

SCANDALOUS really - don't remember Paul le Guen or Wim Jansen etc ever having to face such shitty questions as those when they arrived in Scotland.

Quite. Nor do I remember Wattie and Ally being bombarded with questions about Le Guen's sacking 5 months into the job.

Charlie-Brown

They are supposed to be professionals - doing a job to provide news and information to their paper or station and ultimately to the thousands of viewers or readers ......... they are actually worse than Vlad calls them! :down:

Haven't seen it,mate but from what i can glean from this thread Vlad would have been chuckling through it at the way the questions were directed.

Seems that between Vlad goading them and some biting big time,we heard nothing about what was important i.e. the football.Shame!

Harry Palmer

Read this thread and you will find out Arnold.

Delighted with how the guy handled himself. If he gets it right on the park he has the makings of a legend.

:thumbsup:

Like someone said above, it's all good fun re the monkey costume.

McLauchlin is still a dick and will be barfing all over sportsound later...as will Chuck "I fear for the future of Heart of Midlothian" Dung, Billy "Yeah" Dodds and Dick Gordon. Can't wait.

Guest Borat

Thought the monkey-gorilla gag was in good humour.

Dish it out/take it/etc

Paulo never called them monkeys though so he never dished anything out.

Thats his first experience of the media and some arseholes there on the wind up in a monkey outfit. Quite disrespectful.

He should have told him where to go

Why was the Real Radio guy even allowed in the building?

:facepalm:

Exactly what I was thinking..

North Berwick Jambo

I thought he came across very well despite all the typical pathetic journalism.

Still not a patch on Paulo though thumbsup.gif

Haha true mate.

Still, maybe one day eh?

although probably not tho.

Paulo never called them monkeys though so he never dished anything out.

Thats his first experience of the media and some arseholes there on the wind up in a monkey outfit. Quite disrespectful.

He should have told him where to go

I agree with this. A joke is a joke. However, this was oir managers fisrt press briefing. How disrespectful.

If they have an issue with VR then fine. But lets not take it out on PS.

****s.

Optimus Prime

I agree with this. A joke is a joke. However, this was oir managers fisrt press briefing. How disrespectful.

If they have an issue with VR then fine. But lets not take it out on PS.

****s.

I'm sure somebody from Hearts would've had a quiet word in his ear and explained the situation. Doesn't look like the type of guy who would be too flustered by something like that.

Overall i was very impressed with Mr Sergio, dare i say a bit Mourinho esqe.

Thanks to Borthers for posting the link.

All you need to know about the press conference is this:

Paulo Sergio turned up, answered questions and showed up most of this nation's journalists. :thumbsup:

End of.

Agreed. He was a class above.

Archived