Press Conference

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

This is very much like Christmas Eve, you know you have that Sega Megadrive, but time will just not pass.

Any idea when its taking place? Will no doubt be put up on the main site after, but Sky Sports News are saying that they will have EXCLUSIVE PICTURES from it as well.

Mr Sergio in a suit? Or will he be in casual wear mode after training?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very much like Christmas Eve, you know you have that Sega Megadrive, but time will just not pass.

Any idea when its taking place? Will no doubt be put up on the main site after, but Sky Sports News are saying that they will have EXCLUSIVE PICTURES from it as well.

Never seen Sky Sports so keen to get a look at one of our new managers. Kinda cool actually haha, hope to god he doesn't turn out a dud.

Tommy Wiseau

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Mr Sergio - The Suave One - will have his hair gelled into side part perfection.

That's a given.

Will it not be tied in around with the Paksi team arriving aswell??

Pre-match type thing or just purely on Sergio

Walter Bishop

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Mr Sergio - The Suave One - will have his heair gelled into side part perfection.

That's a given.

afeda__54382322_5322641.jpg

Harry Palmer

How he presents himself ie attire, hair etc is just one of the things I'll hopefully be able to observe.

Primed already for the detailed analysis of every word spoken and the hidden meanings behind them.

Might also observe his body language and whether he smiles at all.

Sweating in anticipation.

Think we've pretty much heard what he's had to say in the press, doubt he'll say anything different but i'll tune in anyway on the offchance.

Vlad-Stupid

afeda__54382322_5322641.jpg

The Suave One looking snappy in that training gearthumbsup.gif wait til he breaks out the Hugo Boss and Armani

3pm i'd imagine, it's always 3pm!! :thumbsup:

Not if he's got the players training till 4 :thumbsup:

3pm i'd imagine, it's always 3pm!! :thumbsup:

I'm a Edinburgh cabbie, just droped a couple of press guys off they say it's 3pm the masses are gathering out there.

How soon is now? The son and heir? Is Chairman Roman returning in a 3pm blaze of glory!?!?

Of shyness that is criminally vulgar

I am the son and the heir

of nothing in particular.

Jeeso Morrissey was a soothsayer.

Of shyness that is criminally vulgar

I am the son and the heir

of nothing in particular.

Jeeso Morrissey was a soothsayer.

You've gone and done it now Rudi. Smithsfest chez O. Now where did I put my gladioli??

This is very much like Christmas Eve, you know you have that ZX 81, but time will just not pass.

Could relate to that post but changed it to suit myself. :whistling:

maroonlegions

My brothers girlfriend is interviewing him todasmugqq.pngy , will get some low-down on his attire ,manners and decorum at some point from my brov;woot.gif

Not if he's got the players training till 4 :thumbsup:

I'm a Edinburgh cabbie, just droped a couple of press guys off they say it's 3pm the masses are gathering out there.

I thank you jambogjh! Does this make me ITK?? :verysmug::whistling:

Any live feeds of the press conference ?

No but there are still tickets!!11!!!!1!

Oh wait..

Fxxx the SPFL

Decent households got a Super Nintendo at Christmas.

my kids got an Atari :whistling:

Harry Palmer

Starts at 3.45pm and you needn't worry about SSN: the conference will be streamed live by STV as soon as we they get the techs right on the livestream.

Will post the link when I have it.

Good man...

...a bit disco

Starts at 3.45pm and you needn't worry about SSN: the conference will be streamed live by STV as soon as we they get the techs right on the livestream.

Borthers.

The man who can.

:thumbsup:

Went with Hatful of Hollow. Full of classics and slightly different versions of others found on Louder Than Bombs. How soon is now just come on as I type. And you go home and you cry and you want to die. Was me yesterday!

Any updates on the pressy? Can we get the shoutbox up for it?

they should have decked the place out with tyres hanging from the ceiling and a tea party table at the front as their refreshments.

that's wot i would has done.

Can't wait to hear Paolo and his plans for our great club :)

I hope he has his new shoes on :)

Vlad-Stupid

Well in Borthers thumbsup.gif

Tiberius Stinkfinger

they should have decked the place out with tyres hanging from the ceiling and a tea party table at the front as their refreshments.

that's wot i would has done.

Like your front room then.

Vlad-Stupid

Can't wait to hear Paolo and his plans for our great club :)

I hope he has his new shoes on :)

They better not be tan colouredverymad.gif

:thumbsup:

They didn't take it too well when Charlie Mann laid out bananas and monkey nuts for the press at Tynecastle.

I think another stunt like that could lead to :sob: in the press corps!

What if they flung their ain shecht at the new manager? We shouldn't taunt them. They're strong.

I seen this film once where Chic Young, I think it was, sooked off Matthew Broderick and got sent up to space or something so they must be cleverer than we think. Project X I think it was called.

jamboinglasgow

I hope he has many modern and innovative ways to take the club forward, and that he actually implements it (unlike Csaba who talked a good game but was all talk and no trousers.)

Went with Hatful of Hollow. Full of classics and slightly different versions of others found on Louder Than Bombs. How soon is now just come on as I type. And you go home and you cry and you want to die. Was me yesterday!

Any updates on the pressy? Can we get the shoutbox up for it?

The Smiths re-forming would help with any sort of sadness I'm feeling at the moment,sounds kinda daft wanting to listen to a band that deals in quite sad things to cheer me up.

Come on Steven,Johnny,Mike and Andy,you know it makes sense.

The Smiths re-forming would help with any sort of sadness I'm feeling at the moment,sounds kinda daft wanting to listen to a band that deals in quite sad things to cheer me up.

Come on Steven,Johnny,Mike and Andy,you know it makes sense.

I used to work with Andy Rourke's brother. How cool am I! Somehow doubt Mike and Andy will work with Morrissey again! Not fans, haha!

Aye, if just having The Smiths on has put me in a better mood actually. It's gona be OK, I think.

Archived