Hearts online ticket pricing!

beefybathgate

beefybathgate

I booked 2 Adult Tickets for the paksi game and 2 adult tickets for the hibsmatch the total was ?104.

After a debit card charge of ?6 and postage fee of ?1. The actual total was ?111. Disgrace IMO.

Ofcourse most would say " buy a season ticket" but that is not possible for me and many others.

I have seen others on here saying Fulham made tickets ?10 for their match. Its becoming to expensive to see your team these days for your average fan!

I booked 2 Adult Tickets for the paksi game and 2 adult tickets for the hibsmatch the total was ?104.

After a debit card charge of ?6 and postage fee of ?1. The actual total was ?111. Disgrace IMO.

Ofcourse most would say " buy a season ticket" but that is not possible for me and many others.

I have seen others on here saying Fulham made tickets ?10 for their match. Its becoming to expensive to see your team these days for your average fan!

Nice to see a thread on another topic today.

I totally agree. ?26 to watch a team very few of us will have heard of on Thursday. I suppose you could argue that European competition is a bit special but it's still too much. ?31 (or ?27 in a shit seat) to watch Hibs (!!!) in a live TV game.

I don't want to have a dig at Hearts alone. While football clubs were mismanaged for years and desperately try to cut costs, mainly by reducing the quality of the "product" prices continue to rise. Imagine Coca Cola putting Rola Cola in their cans and see how they get on. Football clubs are worse than banks but are fortunate that they can exploit fans loyalties, but for how long? When the current young team (and some of our older super fans) grow up, get jobs, wives, kids, mortgages etc then football in Scotland will be in right trouble.

TV companies actually make it worse but the boards of our clubs unbelievably can't see that. We have six big home games IMO (some teams only have three) and you can be 99% sure that NONE of them will kick off at 3pm on a Saturday whereas the gruesome twosome's home games almost all ko at 3pm on a Saturday, keeping their fans interested and pissing every other club's fans off. I'm just relieved the 10 team SPL got the kybosh as a stay of execution.

I give Scottish football 20 years at most!

I have a season ticket but several times a season buy tickets for my daughters recently I have used the e-ticket option which means I print them on my own printer at home. This a good option and saves me travelling in to town or queuing up at the ticket collection point BUT why do they charge ?1:50 per ticket for me to print each ticket using my own printer?

Archived