Craig Thomson to FBK Kaunas

Tauras

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
david mcgee

loady pish,you dont care that hmfc are happy to employ convicted sex offenders ,I DO,is that coherent enough

I think you miss the point.

I think 99% of Hearts supporters do care and think he should have been sacked.

In case you have been sleeping with Rip Van Winkle, Heart of Midlothian are owned by a " gentleman " called Vladamir Romanov.

The said Gentleman is prone to employ people whom many think unemployable, troubled or in remission. ( Rix, Pinilla,Nade, Kingston, Webster to name a few.)

The said gentleman is not the flavour of the month with many supporters.

I love Heart of Midlothian and continue to support.

I do not support Romanov and wish there was an alternative.

If your grievance is so deep that you can no longer watch your team, i am sad for you, but i feel you should direct your vitriol at Mr Romanov because he alone makes the big decisions.

Are you trying to get other supporters to say, " that guys right, we aint going back", because it aint going to happen.

What Craig Thomson did was deplorable and rightly dealt with in the courts, our owner should have dealt with it properly but did not. ( no surprise there)

Get over it and move on.

"Thomson is owned by Kaunas until the end of the season. He will wear the number 46 jersey."

I'm glad they gave him a shirt number higher than 15 :whistling:

tartofmidlothian

"Thomson is owned by Kaunas until the end of the season. He will wear the number 46 jersey."

I'm glad they gave him a shirt number higher than 15 :whistling:

He better get used to being called 'numeris keturiasde?imt ?e?i'.

No-one in Lithuania can pronounce 'Thomson'. Fact.

david mcgee

He better get used to being called 'numeris keturiasde?imt ?e?i'.

No-one in Lithuania can pronounce 'Thomson'. Fact.

can they pronounce, pervy?

tartofmidlothian

can they pronounce, pervy?

They're probably banging old Daily Record articles into Google Translate and picking members of their lynching posse as we type.

Geoff Kilpatrick

should be hanged from the balls decision is ******* shocking

And you've written to your MSP asking for this form of justice of course?

MaroonStramash

How did he get a work permit with a criminal record?

Less to do with work permits than getting permission from police/social work/mappa to move. I for one am very surprised he has been allowed to move and suspect there are some restrictions

Lithuania is part of the European Union, so no work permit is required for a citizen from another EU country.

Lithuania are a member of the European union (since 1st may 2004 - ever wonder why Vlad got in so easy?) and as such all European union nationals regardless of background are free to move and work there.

Edit - note to self. Must type quicker when giving smart arse answers.

Less to do with work permits than getting permission from police/social work/mappa to move. I for one am very surprised he has been allowed to move and suspect there are some restrictions

The court report at the time said that no monitoring or restrictions were requested or imposed. That being the case all he needs to do is notify (tell, not ask) the Police that he's going.

MaroonStramash

The court report at the time said that no monitoring or restrictions were requested or imposed. That being the case all he needs to do is notify (tell, not ask) the Police that he's going.

It was a huge mistake to not impose probation. He should have had some monitoring/offending work. Would be quite funny (ironic?) if he forgot to notify police within the required 14 days and ended up with a custodial sentence for that!

Lithuania is part of the European Union, so no work permit is required for a citizen from another EU country.

Not 100% accurate, you can register yourself as right of residence as a member of the EU but only for 3 months, then you have to have work, and they have to inform (in writing) the immigration office that they have employed you.

Having said that, I was more aiming towards why he should be allowed to work there with a recent criminal record, most countries wouldn't allow it, doesn't matter if you come from within the EU or not. I'm guessing Vlads penpushers have sorted it all out.

Aha, this makes more sense.

Archived