RUDI SKACEL

rubyruby

jimjamjolly

Vlad normally tries to sort a bid of good news after wielding the Axe. Maybe re-signing Rudi will be the first act of the new manager, thus getting a few doubters a bit more onside?

This. Get it sorted Sergio.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having shelled out compensation for JJ and BB plus wages for PS and his staff I think he will be offski. Particularly if PS wants to bring in his own players Clear that recent events have been the main reason for this interminable delay re Rudi

no you`ve jumped to a conclusion. nothing about it is in the slightest bit clear.

Having shelled out compensation for JJ and BB plus wages for PS and his staff I think he will be offski. Particularly if PS wants to bring in his own players Clear that recent events have been the main reason for this interminable delay re Rudi

Is it? too many people on here surmising and coming up with a lot of unfounded nonsense,nothing here is clear and I doubt ever will be

Marooned In Oz

He played in a bounce game today and is in the squad for Thursday.

badword... YASSSSS

trainspotting-francis-begbie.jpg?w=520&h=358

heartsfc_fan

It will be the case all along that there was no contract for Rudi to sign/or an announcement to make from Hearts, because we have used the + 1 year we agreed at the start when he signed the contract last year. It automatically kicked in?

We've given Rudi a squad number for the new season and he's in the team photo - it would be a bit of a waste to do all that when he was only going to play one game?

Drylaw Hearts

It will be the case all along that there was no contract for Rudi to sign/or an announcement to make from Hearts, because we have used the + 1 year we agreed at the start when he signed the contract last year. It automatically kicked in?

We've given Rudi a squad number for the new season and he's in the team photo - it would be a bit of a waste to do all that when he was only going to play one game?

Ah....the team photo.

Tell me - who's the manager in that team photo ?

heartsfc_fan

Ah....the team photo.

Tell me - who's the manager in that team photo ?

When you put it that way

:laugh:

We should've waited another week.

NewYorkJambo

IF Skacel leaves, and I do believe he will, I look forward to all of Vlad's devoted followers saying it was the right thing to let him go, that Skacel was past his best and that we are better off without him.

Soon after that, when Skacel is in the press complaining (completely understandably)about a decision being dragged out like this (which is also disrespectful to the fans who have been told for weeks a decision will be made) he will no doubt be derided on here as a traitor and people will say they are delighted to see the back of him.

:ermm:

Charlie-Brown

IF Skacel leaves, and I do believe he will, I look forward to all of Vlad's devoted followers saying it was the right thing to let him go, that Skacel was past his best and that we are better off without him.

Soon after that, when Skacel is in the press complaining (completely understandably)about a decision being dragged out like this (which is also disrespectful to the fans who have been told for weeks a decision will be made) he will no doubt be derided on here as a traitor and people will say they are delighted to see the back of him.

:ermm:

You would think the Evening News would bother their arse to find out these things wouldn't you?

kissthebadge

Rudi has NOT signed anything. Hopeful for Friday so I have no idea whether that means he will /can be in the squad for Thursday.

He played in the closed doors game today, was taken off at half time as he will be in the squad for Thurs.

He played in the closed doors game today, was taken off at half time as he will be in the squad for Thurs.

There are some on here who dont want that to be true as they can then carry on their attack on all things vlad.

Archived