Wallace only cost the the hunds ?750 grand

jambogjh

Wallaces deal to Rangers was only ?750 grand plus add ons, so Roughy on the real radio phone in is saying

How the feck would he ken? To be fair though fat Johnstone would be a good enough source!

Captain Scarlett

I can't believe that anyone would listen to that programme.It is just full of drivel absolute keek.I wouldn't believe them if they told me tomorrow is Thursday.

Wallaces deal to Rangers was only ?750 grand plus add ons, so Roughy on the real radio phone in is saying

Yep,he's right add on another ?750'000 and you've got it,glad to be of service.

Never a positive story about the Hearts and never a negative one about Rangers on it - sums the whole programme up. Just a complete load of S***e!

I think is a lot oh pish too. The only reason I listen to it is hear they weegie wankers making a total hunt of them selfs

Another Hobbit who is more interested in spreading dung about HMFC, rather than worrying about what's going on at the piggery.

Have you ever listened to that fat fud, how can anybody take him seriously, the man's a complete plick!

Another Hobbit who is more interested in spreading dung about HMFC, rather than worrying about what's going on at the piggery.

Have you ever listened to that fat fud, how can anybody take him seriously, the man's a complete plick!

Steady on tiger I'm no Hobbit, only posting what the two fat blokes on the radio are talking about.

Ctown Jambo

Rough said the deal could have been 750k - he said he didn't know one way or the other but it was unlikely that the full amount was paid - there would likely be add-ons

If that fat mince stealing loser said it was dark outside I'd open the curtains to check.

Helmet of a man.

Greedy_Jambo

He also said he's just guessing. FFs.

I've always been told its just clowns on here and i'm starting to believe it more by the day.

He also said he's just guessing. FFs.

Oi,stop that right now,don't let the facts get in the way of a good.................enter any random name..................bashing.

I think is a lot oh pish too. The only reason I listen to it is hear they weegie wankers making a total hunt of them selfs

93 posts in 3 years or 2.8 a month, that will be you finished until next month?

Independence

Rough said the deal could have been 750k - he said he didn't know one way or the other but it was unlikely that the full amount was paid - there would likely be add-ons

So it could be one and a half million with add ons. Who knows ? Except Mr Romanov who always gets a great deal .

Snake Plissken

You'll show up on the ratings just the same, champ.

I last listened to that pile of pish about 5 or 6 years ago, decided I didn't care for it so never bothered with it again.

The end.

If it was whatthe fat hibby ***** is saying do you no think the huns would have rolled it out via the media outlets to save face instead of ruffage being the one with the scoop??

Doctor FinnBarr

Aw hell, the post count monitors here!

:P

Deans Jambo

All we know as fact is it's a DEAL worth ?1.5million. How that deals made up only those that done the will know. But it does make good publicity for both teams to say it was ?1.5mill. Rangers to show they at last spent some money and Hearts to keep most of us happy that the club got a good deal.

If anyone would have a hotline to Vlad, it has to be ex Hibs keeper and in no way fat clown Roughie.

The only thing worse than Roughy and his lies are the welts who believe him.

Luckily, I have common sense.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Alan Rough is a massive penis.

You give the fat mobile roundabout far to much credit.

He has no penis !

Goldstone Wonder

Can the Mods please change the title of the thread. Totally misleading. Alan Rough ffs.

Snake Plissken

'Roughy' is a clitoral piercing. It's instalments not add ons.

Who listens to this ring nugget?

I'm afraid that's a flawed analogy for I once dicked a lass who had a clitoral piecing.

It was quite pleasant.

Alan Rough is not pleasant in any way, I would say he is more of a guiche piercing.

And your point is?

Staggered payments i believe, 3 in total; large, middle then rest.

That's a big story

If Vladimir Romanov is willing to offer Rangers credit term then he clearly believes Rangers finances aren't as shaky as we might have believed or indeed hoped.

And if Vlad says they're solvent then they're solvent

That's a big story

If Vladimir Romanov is willing to offer Rangers credit term then he clearly believes Rangers finances aren't as shaky as we might have believed or indeed hoped.

And if Vlad says they're solvent then they're solvent

Probably not so much, as football creditors still have to be paid in full if they were to go tits up.

colinmaroon

If a player is transferred on the basis of a large down payment, middle and end payments and the buying club goes bust before completing the deal, surely the selling club would get the player back, at worst, paying a sum no greater than they have received to the creditors pot!

Archived