What do you all do?

yvonnejambo

I am the last in line on quality control.:)

I suppose that means I am ahead of you in line given I weed out some of the defective ones before they get to you! :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT Business Analyst - specializing in ITAR control systems (International Traffic in Arms) :)

Dagger Is Back

I'm a self employed childrens sports coach. Great job.

p.s. Looking for an assistant too!

maltese jambo
Studyin law

thats nice...defending guilty people and all that :P

just finished BA Hons. and now doing pilot training

maroongoals

I manage a construction services company,its interesting to say the least

I'm an IT Manager for a national traffic management company. Decided I can't be bothered with people asking me to fix their printer anymore so I've just sat my PRINCE2 project management exams.....so I can instigate a project on the broken printer and get someone else to fix it ;)

Commander Harris
I'm an IT Manager for a national traffic management company. Decided I can't be bothered with people asking me to fix their printer anymore so I've just sat my PRINCE2 project management exams.....so I can instigate a project on the broken printer and get someone else to fix it ;)

I pity you, PRINCE is so bloated, it would do my head in. I'm far keener on more light weight methodologies.

I love the job titles on the thread. I just have no idea what any of them mean.

Everyone is a manager, engineer or technician. A salesman is an 'accounts manager'. What?

I am glad I am out of the corporate bull. The idea of a simple meeting being described as 'knowledge management' would make me want to thump someone. Airy fairy bullcrappery is so outrageously annoying.

Does that mean yer on the dole? :D

CompleteIdiot
Does that mean yer on the dole? :D

:biggrin:

Nah. It means I am the master. It's quite liberating doing it for yourself. It's up to me alone.

Archived