east fife vs hibs

Gaz0503

I have a question.

Who put the team on the park, that put the ball in the Hibees net??

;)

1-1 now :( thornhill

rangers losing 3-0 to bochum

aberdeen losing 5-1 to monchengladbach

vintage1874

Just back from the game, matty park, rob ogleby played all the game and ridgers came on at half time. In my unbiased opinion everything came through park and ogleby in the first half.Matty park played really well in first half getting forward 3 or 4 times making good runs and also defending well.

Ogleby took his penatly well and did a rudi style loser sign to the flumps :teehee: He had a couple of good chances in the 2nd half where he was through but put one over and had another saved. Ryan wallace linked well with ogleby at times. Ogleby looks a player tho.

Gary O'connor looks a good bit off the pace worse than Nade :thumbsup: his goal seemed to more hit off him. Hibs made a two lots of changes and controlled most of the 2nd half. A trialist with a big osma beard (Sheridan I think ) came on a looked decent

The advert at the away dug out made me laugh it was for "the flair centre"

Hopefully the hearts lads can do a job this season for east fife and all going well this fixture could be an SFL one next season :whistling:

Maroon 1874

Just back from the game, matty park, rob ogleby played all the game and ridgers came on at half time. In my unbiased opinion everything came through park and ogleby in the first half.Matty park played really well in first half getting forward 3 or 4 times making good runs and also defending well.

Ogleby took his penatly well and did a rudi style loser sign to the flumps :teehee: He had a couple of good chances in the 2nd half where he was through but put one over and had another saved. Ryan wallace linked well with ogleby at times. Ogleby looks a player tho.

Gary O'connor looks a good bit off the pace worse than Nade :thumbsup: his goal seemed to more hit off him. Hibs made a two lots of changes and controlled most of the 2nd half. A trialist with a big osma beard (Sheridan I think ) came on a looked decent

The advert at the away dug out made me laugh it was for "the flair centre"

Hopefully the hearts lads can do a job this season for east fife and all going well this fixture could be an SFL one next season :whistling:

How many of the die hard 'Bridge of Doomers' made the trip

vintage1874

How many of the die hard 'Bridge of Doomers' made the trip

I was hoping to report there were more empty seats but they seemed to fill the away end (thats why I did nae mention it :whistling: )

Maroon 1874

I was hoping to report there were more empty seats but they seemed to fill the away end (thats why I did nae mention it :whistling: )

They must have got thier giro's this past week :whistling:

Did they have to fill the east fife end though?

vintage1874

Did they have to fill the east fife end though?

It looked like all east fifers in there, although I did see someone with a green adidas track top and a right jakey looking bloke with an 80's casuals ellesse sun hat on in the ef end.

Coburg Hearts

No surprise, really, they only turn out when they think they have a chance of winning. Had they been playing a big team there would have been loads of empty seats.

No surprise, really, they only turn out when they think they have a chance of winning. Had they been playing a big team there would have been loads of empty seats.

3-1 Sheridan

vegas-voss

3-1 Sheridan

Sheridan he will be the new Ronaldo just like Booth is the new Ashley Cole and Thornhill is now the new Ineista to those clowns.

vegas-voss

I'm not entirely sure or not if the above statement is true or not of all there fans or not but it sure does sound like the fans at my work.

Just seen the goals.Ridgers looks utter pish.

Was thinking the same - wasn't impressed with him against us tbh either.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Someone called bigrobthehibby has posted the SSN coverage of the goals from this game on youtube, at:

What puzzles me is that he posted the whole coverage. If it had been us, I wouldn't have posted a Hibby doing that!

Can anyone remember Hibs last win prior to this?

Must have been ages ago.

Can anyone remember Hibs last win prior to this?

Must have been ages ago.

I wish them well in their brave annual battle against relegation.

Archived