Union Berlin v Hearts (thread)

hmfc fan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hawick Jambo

Some of those comments on Facebook are just incredibly banal / juvenile. Deary me

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The amount of absolute knobs on our Facebook page is incredible :vrface:

The patter on the FB half time post is painful.

Was going to question the merits in slagging fellow Hearts fans but having just read the comments... Dear god... You are feckin spot on. :ermm:

Johanes de Silentio

Some of those comments on Facebook are just incredibly banal / juvenile. Deary me

Worse than Kickback? :blink:

The Gasman

The patter on the FB half time post is painful.

Bet most of them have JKB accounts as well. :unsure:

Only a Game

It would appear that we havent used any subs so far. Dont see the sense in that TBH (unless of course they arent being reported on the Union site)

EDIT. McGowan for Black and Stevenson for Sutton in 70 minutes.

Also Smith for Mrowiec and Novokovas for Temps

Boab Mugabe

A thread highlighting some of the comments posted on Hearts' Facebook page would be a sure fire classic.

Jambo till I die :) threw thick and thin !!!

Threw.

:stare:

chester copperpot

Stevenson on for Sutton

Mcgowan on for Black

Novikovas for Temps

Holding on for the 3-0 defeat then.

Sounds like a game at Ibrox TBH.

chester copperpot

What is blatantly obvious is that hmfc fan must never ever, start another match day thread.

EVER.

JINX.

I know they're only pre-season friendlies but I hope the team selections are no indication of how we intend to play this season.

chester copperpot

puts things right back into perspective I suppose.

Every cloud and all that chief eh?

FTH.

Midloth_Iain

A thread highlighting some of the comments posted on Hearts' Facebook page would be a sure fire classic.

Threw.

:stare:

A quote via FB

I'd rather we didn't release the scores for our friendlies. We should just say 'we played such and such, we played so and so.' Too many idiots start going mental because we're losing a fitness match.
:lol::o

Johanes de Silentio

If we're going to lose games/goals, then let it be in friendlies.

If games like this helps us to identify and address problems, then fair enough.

(lame attempt at positivity)

donnie darko

We still need a decent central midfielder.

I don't think trying to shoehorn David Obua in there will help matters either. He's no Patrick Viera.

Only a Game

I know they're only pre-season friendlies but I hope the team selections are no indication of how we intend to play this season.

Mrowiec and Stevenson are getting far too much game time for my liking, a worrying sign when there are clearly more talented players getting less game time.

A pair of fecking cloggers in key positions in midfield doesnt exactly fill you with hope

It appears that we are going in to the season with 5 KEY players injured or at least not fully match fit as well

(Kyle, Skacel, Driver, Elliott, Wallace)

From Union Site

6143 spectators, the official attendance, see Micah Parensen burst through the middle. A clever pass to Patrick Kohlmann and the defense of the Scots seems like a bunch of chickens. David Obua closes up almost even with an own goal. :blink:

The two German clubs involved in last season's promotion/relegation play-off are also playing Scottish opposition today.

Latest:

Bochum 0-0 Rangers

Aberdeen 1-2 Gladbach

Howdy Doody Jambo

The German 2nd division is probably on a par with the SPL anyway

It's only a training session afterall

Those Germans and East Fifers take everything so serious

Only a Game

6143 spectators, according to the official number of spectators, see Micha Parensen attacking by the middle. A clever passport on Patrick Kohlmann and the defense of the Scots works like a chicken heap. David Obua concludes even almost with an own goal. This is here no Europe league format what the Scots present today.

Is this good ?

Mrowiec and Stevenson are getting far too much game time for my liking, a worrying sign when there are clearly more talented players getting less game time.

A pair of fecking cloggers in key positions in midfield doesnt exactly fill you with hope

Mrowiec, Black, Stevenson and Obua all look to be part of the plans. I was hoping these guys would be no more than squad players but there seems to have been a lack of movement in going for midfielders in this transfer market so far.

or this ??

84th min:

Mehdi Taouli brings back times of the distance shot. This time, however, is even something on such risk. The shot bounced off the post from Taouli and lands on the foot of Gordon Smith. Of the ball but manages to sit next to the gate. That was really difficult.

:blink:

or this ??

84th min:

Mehdi Taouli brings back times of the distance shot. This time, however, is even something on such risk. The shot bounced off the post from Taouli and lands on the foot of Gordon Smith. Of the ball but manages to sit next to the gate. That was really difficult.

:blink:

Meant it was easier to score.

"Mehdi Taouli brings back times of the distance shot. This time, however, is even something on such risk. The shot bounced off the post from Taouli and lands on the foot of Gordon Smith. Of the ball but manages to sit next to the gate. That was really difficult."

:lol:

This guy seems to enjoy taking the piss eh? Kick us when we're down why don't you. dry.gif

The Gasman

84th min:

Is Chick Dung doing the texts? :unsure:

Archived