Tactics for Ibrox

Howdy Doody Jambo

The tactics should be a mixture of defending/attacking. We'll never outscore them IMO due to the amount of chances they create at home, but we could definately hit them on the counter attack with the pace we have in the team (Templeton, Taouil, Wallace)

Rangers look s**** at the moment playing them first game of the season could be good for us Weir looks out of place now

rudi must stay

Rangers look s**** at the moment playing them first game of the season could be good for us Weir looks out of place now

it's good to see them lose mate, but sadly you can't read much into pre-season results, it's just a way of getting the players fitness back on track.

it's good to see them lose mate, but sadly you can't read much into pre-season results, it's just a way of getting the players fitness back on track.

Yeah mate would like to think but this suely is emabrrasing

My link

My link

Attack from k.o. rankers are always vulnerable when being attacked and thats from most teams.

rudi must stay

Yeah mate would like to think but this suely is emabrrasing

My link

My link

it suggests they're not that great a team definatly. But with 50,000 fans behind them in a competitive match it'll be very different.

Van Wilder

Of all the grounds I hate us playing in, it's Ibrox.

I am never confident of getting a result.

Far too often managers believe that sitting back and soaking pressure is the way to go, regardless of how well you defend it's almost impossible to do that for 95+ minutes with 10 men. Which will almost certainly happen.

We need to play our own game and stop showing them this respect they seem to believe they deserve.

They're squad and team are distinctly average and through shooting ourselves in the feet far too many times in the past few years, we've missed capitalising on this. Be it by negative tactics, no self belief or lack of effort by players.

We can take them on, it's about believing.

I remember sitting in Parkhead singing We are unbeatable! We need that mentality against these lot.

Archived