what is it?... Why?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So whay on earth would Lolderwood be wanting to leave and be a number two at a Championship club?

Possible scenarios...

Sick of interference in signings from Mad-Rod?

Completely out of his depth?

Disnae wanna play 'flair footy'?

No a Hibs man?

Lack of ambition at Hibs?

Half empty stadium?

Dressing-room unrest/revolts?

I have my suspicions? What does veryone else think the reason is that this 'in demand' manager wants to depart the well run club with a 'world-class' cow-shed and field, to become an assistant at Nottingham Forest?

(You will find me scratching my head in disbelief!)

Cardiac Rucksack

He has no passion fur ra Hubs is one of the reasons I saw on Dipyoursister.net

the STV news piece on him a few minutes ago seemed to give him credit for making the signings so far. :lol:

there was also a fossilised old jakey fan who said... "we should give him money to make signings. good signings like... no second-hand sortay ones likes".

:what:

So whay on earth would Lolderwood be wanting to leave and be a number two at a Championship club?

Possible scenarios...

Sick of interference in signings from Mad-Rod?

Completely out of his depth?

Disnae wanna play 'flair footy'?

No a Hibs man?

Lack of ambition at Hibs?

Half empty stadium?

Dressing-room unrest/revolts?

I have my suspicions? What does veryone else think the reason is that this 'in demand' manager wants to depart the well run club with a 'world-class' cow-shed and field, to become an assistant at Nottingham Forest?

(You will find me scratching my head in disbelief!)

i agree with half empty stadium i remember the derby down there , their lack of support when they were on a wee bit of form was horrendous

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They are an above averagE supported SPL team. They just about dwarf St Mirren and St Johnstone but they really are not that big a club to be honest.

As far as being our 'rivals' goes, I am firmly behind the Lions and antelope theory suggesteed by another poster a while ago... Can you be that shit and still be a credible rival?... Mibbe Lolderwood reads JKB and had this same thought? :D

Put it this way, if he goes down south I don't think that the Hibs fans need worry about him coming back to buy players!!

I'm guessing that he's been told that the blueprint is to crank up the conveyor belt o talent, he's had a look at the players there, and has decided to leave.

They are an above averagE supported SPL team. They just about dwarf St Mirren and St Johnstone but they really are not that big a club to be honest.

As far as being our 'rivals' goes, I am firmly behind the Lions and antelope theory suggesteed by another poster a while ago... Can you be that shit and still be a credible rival?... Mibbe Lolderwood reads JKB and had this same thought? :D

i doubt its just him who reads JKB , that are associated with Hibs

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He probably just got sick of watching that shite every week, canny blame him tbh.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

5000 or so Die-hard Hobos have bought season tickets. They have a section of their support that clearly believe in the guy... Add 'The Twelvth Man' and that is 5012 loyal vermin!

That is some intimidating figures going into a third season withou losing a derby by the way!

:D. PLEASE stay LOLderwood!

PLEASE!

Archived