Seen this on an othersite , New Ground

desmondo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Price

I want the design of Hull City's ground.

62_GRD_1.jpg

Hull-City--KC-Stadium-General_1057804.jpg

hull_aerial.jpg

kingstonhull.jpg

venues-kc.jpg

Only 25,000 capacity.

Ok everyone, calm down, I'll buy the blooming thing. Just give me a day to sort out the finances...5 numbers and 2 lucky stars :D

Seriously though, if it wasn't bollocks I would happily buy a few ?k worth of shares.

Anyone else get an e-mail from the 'Man in the know'-Mr Reporter hahahahahaha

Jog on son and get something to occupy your time other than adopting the 'Im the main man for info' title, I couldnt give a monkeys what you know or what you dont know.

thanks anyway Eggo the 'Man who dizny give a shiite' :thumbsup:

The Gasman

Anyone else get an e-mail from the 'Man in the know'-Mr Reporter'?

He must know you're loaded mate! :thumb:

He must know you're loaded mate! :thumb:

:lol: Your such a hoot Gas :lol:

You heading over tonight mate?

If someone repeats the line "there are strong rumours that Vlad wants out" enough times, does it become gospel?

In that case, "there are strong rumours that Mr Sifter has a 14 inch welt".

Feel free to pass this rumour on...

its just like the hibs have a history of playing beautiful football, and hearts are a big physical side

I want the design of Hull City's ground.

62_GRD_1.jpg

Hull-City--KC-Stadium-General_1057804.jpg

hull_aerial.jpg

kingstonhull.jpg

venues-kc.jpg

Only 25,000 capacity.

been in loads of times to watch both footie and rugby, cracking wee stadium, designed so that you can add more tiers if required. Only problem is that it's too deep, i.e. the steepness isn't really there. Got a bar though ;)

The Gasman

You heading over tonight mate?

Nah - never been a big fan of friendlies mate. Keeping my powder dry for when the real games start. :thumb:

cliffdanum

On another jambo forum they have the plans with the ground running North to South like Murrayfield :thumbsup:

Here's a mock up of what I think this plan would look like. Complete with modest 25000 seater which would likely be within budget. There's also room for indoor sports facilities and or hotel etc.

NewTynecastleMurrayfield.png

I didn't make the models btw, just found them and put them together.

troonmaroon

Whether these hold any water or not, here's a different version found on another site with stadium north to south...

24g377s.jpg

Don't really understand what happened during this thread but on the subject of this group I did hear rumours a month or two back about some group looking to do a takeover of some description. Apparently they have some sort of plan and the chat was that they had money behind them - some guy with an invention that was going to make him millions. Or something. I can't really remember what the details were, I kind of listened and didn't really take it seriously.

Anyway, did the club not acknowledge a while back that yes there was another 'interested party' but confirmed that Vlad wasn't interested?

Archived