Rob Robertson

marshallschunkychicken

marshallschunkychicken

Just read this guy's match report in the Daily Mail while waiting for a bus.

Anyone know if he's a hobo as he only just stopped short of the word 'hoofball' in his description of the game. It wasn't a classic, but I don't think it was entirely route one as he states.

Either way, the report made him sound like a chopper.

marshallschunkychicken
I believe he's a hobo not cast iron though

Thought as much. Match report looks like it comes straight from Fibs.net. All the cliches you could imagine....

jamboinglasgow

I read the daily mail match report and thought we had lost as the piece was so negative regarding hearts/romanov that I presumed Vlad must of spat at him during the match. Yes it wasn't the best game in the world but it did have chances and a bit of play unlike the week before.

Also dont get me started on their main sports columist Gibson. He's a guy who hates vlad and also Hearts with a passion.

Denny Crane

The same Rob Robertson who co-wrote Tynecastle tales with Paul Kiddie. Didn't get any Hibs-leaning impressions from either writer.

Sheriff Fatman

I doubt it matters whether he is a Hibbie or not. He writes for the Daily Wail, so the facts and reality really won't come into the piece.

Seem to remember this guy was close to CPR.

He was the guy that was sent the infamous "This proves Foulkes is a liar" document, which could only have come from one man.

davemclaren
Seem to remember this guy was close to CPR.

He was the guy that was sent the infamous "This proves Foulkes is a liar" document, which could only have come from one man.

I had forgotten all about those days of intrigue. :P

I believe he's a hobo not cast iron though

Knew Rob many years ago and if he has an affinity for any Edinburgh team it would be us. Huge admirer of CL as a player and subsequently as a manager.

WeeToonJambo

He nearly always writes negatively about Hearts so this report is nothing new. In fact, he reminds me of a certain poster on here with 14000 plus posts, who's allegedly a Jambo and who's name is a bit similar. Surely not!!!!!:whistling:

KilbrideJambo

He is a Jambo. Used to write articulately for the Herald (largely as an East of Scotland football correspondent and also UK tennis person - covered the Australian Open in Melbourne iirc) for a number of years then he got rancid about us and Romanov and got the bums rush. I remember listening to a Radio Scotland evening debate where he participated as a jambo leaning journo and he was terrible - "how can I explain to my daughter who goes to games that Hearts have employed a paedophile manager etc etc at the height of Rix's tenure" Make up your own mind............

Franky Frankopolous

RR is (or certainly was) a Hobo. My sister used to go out with him years ago and he was a definite Hobknob back then. Said he had trials for them but who knows.

I believe he's a hobo

i always thought he was a jambo

He is a Jambo.

RR is (or certainly was) a Hobo.

That's certainly settled that then!!! Should we ask London Hearts?

• 2 weeks later...
200milesfromgorgie
The Daily Mail? He's probably just trying to be negative about the immigrants.

:arf::arf::arf:

Archived