ZANDER DIAMOND DEAL COLLAPSES

Ryan Gosling

Coburg Hearts
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

God bless Mr Romanov, he knows the score when it comes to shite like Diamond. :thumbsup:

His ankle must really be bad if it's shown up on one of our medicals.

So...who's the new centre half we're signing then if it's not Diamond? :ermm:

The most pleasing thing is that we have put the seed of doubt out there about this hopeless peice of shit.

Good luck trying to get another club ya dick.

:verysmug:

Clerry Jambo

If Diamond was Plan A - what on earth will Plan B turn out to be ?

I think Darren Dods :whistling: was Plan B DH, so its Plan C now :woot:

Harry Palmer

I think Darren Dods :whistling: was Plan B DH, so its Plan C now :woot:

Frazer Wright was in there too... :ermm:

Plan D then? :unsure:

Preceeding the rest of this post, a disclaimer: I have a vivid imagination.

Is there any law in football that a medical has to be true and accurate? You can't, say, invite a player you hate in for signing talks, agree a hefty wedge of weekly dough + incentives and then, at the 11th hour, send them packing over something that may or may not be an injury worry... Is even Vlad that vengeful? I'd hope so. Furthermore, his dodgy ankle/knee/whatever and just decided to spitefully tell him to bolt, potentially scaring off other clubs(!) in the processVR might have known all about . Be great if he ended up at Stirling Albion or somewhere because no big team would touch him.

I've a feeling that there is a lot of truth in what you say,I believe this is exactly what happened . When you consider the history with ZD and Miko, also Zal, no way would Vlad forget. Take into consideration Vlads background in business and banking , the wheeling , dealing , backstabbing and general anything goes attitude in these businesses, something as mundane as this set up would be childs play to him, sounds way OTT, but like you I'm hoping its revenge, also like you I too have an imagination, but I know many others who have "imagined this scenario"

I've a feeling that there is a lot of truth in what you say,I believe this is exactly what happened . When you consider the history with ZD and Miko, also Zal, no way would Vlad forget. Take into consideration Vlads background in business and banking , the wheeling , dealing , backstabbing and general anything goes attitude in these businesses, something as mundane as this set up would be childs play to him, sounds way OTT, but like you I'm hoping its revenge, also like you I too have an imagination, but I know many others who have "imagined this scenario"

Oliver Stone ain't got a look in with you guys. Jeez. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

From hibs.net

Yesterday 11:33 AM #36 happiehibbie user-offline.png Promising Youngster Join DateAug 2008LocationEdinburghPosts74

Let me shine some light on this. 6 weeks ago ish I was the compare at Tynie for Q&A for premium season ticket holders. JJ told the audiance that Zander Diamond was on the phone to him every day wanting to sign for hearts.

I know he failed his medical. I know JJ is not really looking to take it much further but MR VALD loves him why because he likes his name feels it has a good ring to it.

JJ on ZD feels that he could make him a [player he has only played with one experianced center half Russel Anderson. he belives that with ZAL and Webster he could make him a very good player.

I think he will go to the dark side

Was this guy really compare at a Hearts function
? Why???

In English please

Coburg Hearts

In English please

That is exactly how it was written on a post on hibs.net. The guy says he was the compare at JJ's Q&A session recently, and all I'm asking is why would we get a hobo to be compare. Doesen't seem natural to me.

...a bit disco

"Aberdeen FC boss Craig Brown confirmed there is no way back to Pittodrie for Diamond.

He said: ?Zander won?t be coming back to Aberdeen.?

"ZANDER Diamond today revealed he could move to England or overseas after his move

to Hearts collapsed."

Just what has Plug done to burn his bridges so effectively in Scotland????

Its all good anyway!

Great news.

_49837173_heartspa640.jpg

See ya, you Cellic lovin' sheep worryin' crip!

alexander-diamond.jpg

today is a good day. finally some words from the disgusting walloper himself to suggest that the deal is as dead as a willie miller business venture.

:verysmug:

Looks like the new Zander Diamond action figures won't sell as well as previously thought :(

south-park-series-4-jimmy-action-figure-1209-p.jpg

Nucky Thompson

'Hearts manager JJ had sold Diamond on a move to Tynecastle'. 'Everything he said was positive and I wanted to work with him, but it wasn't meant to be' said Diamond.

It doesn't sound to me as if this was a so called Vlad signing :rolleyes:

Thanks VR for pulling the plug on this :thumbsup:

Archived