ZANDER DIAMOND DEAL COLLAPSES

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent talk to try and get other teams interested hopefully

Wouldn't he try and make other teams aware that he's still up for grabs if that was the case?

I still think he'll sign.

jamboinglasgow

Agent talk to try and get other teams interested hopefully

I think it is that, if Hearts walk away due to fitness worries then it is tougher for him to go to a decent club, so its in his interest to portray Hearts still talking until he signs for another club.

londonjambo

For anyone who might be disappointed by this, just remember this picture;

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

Yep that wallpaper is minging

GC

Right, i'm going to say it. I wouldn't mind Diamond signing for Hearts and i think he could end up a decent signing, if it ever happens.

kingantti1874

Right, i'm going to say it. I wouldn't mind Diamond signing for Hearts and i think he could end up a decent signing, if it ever happens.

based on what exactly - highlight his standout abilities or show me an aberdeen fan sorry to see him go....thats right there are none.... and top top it all hes an absolute bawbag... JJ has been on the crystal meth when he dreamt this one up....

based on what exactly - highlight his standout abilities or show me an aberdeen fan sorry to see him go....thats right there are none.... and top top it all hes an absolute bawbag... JJ has been on the crystal meth when he dreamt this one up....

I think when Diamond broke through into the Aberdeen first team he looked a real prospect, if he could get back to that sort of form he could be a real asset. As for him being an absolute Bawbag, is his attitude really any more questionable than Websters?

Just because Aberdeen fans are happy to see the back of him does not mean that the coaching staff at Hearts could not get the best out of him. He is still only 26.

If he signs, i think we might just end up with a solid centre half who wants to prove his doubters wrong, i'm certainly willing to give him a try.

Clerry Jambo

Clerry comes out of suicide watch and passes several others now on the way in. :laugh:

Due you a pint Charlie :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe JJ didn't dream this one up. :whistling:

Vlad must have a centre half who is frozen out somewhere in the Russian/Baltic leagues, come on Vlad, give us a good one :thumbsup:

Davie Weir on a one year deal I've heard.(hope to **** it's wrong though)

Also Flynn from Falkirk to sign.

Johanes de Silentio

Rooney and Flynn are exactly the types we should be trying to sign, imo.

I won't celebrate a player failing a medical, but I hope to **** that Diamond doesn't sign for us.

hearts_crazy

Sorry to be a party pooper here but there is literally **** all about all this on the official site. Surely all this euphoria can't be purely based upon a story in the Super Soaraway Sun, which, and let's be fair to them here, is written by (and in most cases read by) utter morons who are prone to making shit up when they have no real stories to print. Can we just hold off on the celebrations until we actually have it OFFICIALLY reported from a trustworthy source

Davie Weir on a one year deal I've heard.(hope to **** it's wrong though)

Also Flynn from Falkirk to sign.

I heard the Weir one as well :lol:

Sorry to be a party pooper here but there is literally **** all about all this on the official site. Surely all this euphoria can't be purely based upon a story in the Super Soaraway Sun, which, and let's be fair to them here, is written by (and in most cases read by) utter morons who are prone to making shit up when they have no real stories to print. Can we just hold off on the celebrations until we actually have it OFFICIALLY reported from a trustworthy source

It is unlikely the OFFICIAL site would publish anything stating that we are not signing a player. Positive confirmations only so at the moment silence is golden as far as I'm concerned.

Ray Winstone

Thank **** he is not coming here.

I heard Weir was off to Aberdeen.....

Johanes de Silentio

Why would there be? People are just posting what they've heard about who we might be signing, and we wouldn't make an announcement about the Diamond deal collapsing, which it hopefully has.

I am really into anagrams and I have Been playing about with the letters

Z A N D E R D I A M O N D

I almost came up with

I Z N O D A N G E R M A N

berrathanhibs

I hope the deal is off as i dont want to be walking down gorgie road and get knocked down bye zander in his popemobile!!

News at 02:30... "Property Tycoon" Only Three Flats, tears "Youtube Sensation" Eckauskas a new arse minutes after taking offence to a post that had nothing to do with him... The UN were expected to get involved but Russia & China blocked such a move, describing the conflict as "ridiculous". In other news, HGW is STILL delighted that Zander Diamond has been told to GTF...

News at 15:07: You're still an unfunny ***** :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

Just got in.

This is wonderful news. :D

The power of prayer in action.

Well done guys. :thumbsup:

praise-god.jpg

Vlad-Stupid

I am really into anagrams and I have Been playing about with the letters

Z A N D E R D I A M O N D

I almost came up with

I Z N O D A N G E R M A N

Nearly got

IM A DONG DANDER

would it not have been better to get him into riccarton for talks and lock him in the office wi BB and JJ and set about his knees wi baseball bats incase he comes back and bites us on the erse ? just a thought

no wi they teeth like a row o condemned buildings

Webster, Zaliukas, Barr, McGowan, Jonnson and Mrowiec are all still contracted to the club and can all play centre half. Hardly a 'gaping hole'. Although I do agree that one more centre half may be useful.

mcgowan on loan to adelaide this season

kingantti1874

is it? klkl

Yeah mate, younger of the 2... What does klkl mean? I asumme kool kool not kill kill as that would be harsh

Yeah mate, younger of the 2... What does klkl mean? I asumme kool kool not kill kill as that would be harsh

:lol:

read a bit about it in the morning mustv been half asleep still. ha yes it means kool kool mate that would be very harsh for correcting my post >:(

Boab Mugabe

Sincerely hope that this deal is off for good. I can't ever remember a prospective signing that has been met by so much opposition from the supporters.

Would rather have Kucharski ahead of Diamond and Kucharski was utter mince.

So, has this been confirmed? Apologies if I have missed it, but I don't see any confirmation of this.

So, has this been confirmed? Apologies if I have missed it, but I don't see any confirmation of this.

Basically, after Diamond's medical there were concerns about his ankle, I think it was insurance concerns when it first came up. This latest news seems to suggest that our medical staff have had more time to consider his injury and the risks that would come with the signing so we're looking at other targets.

Basically, after Diamond's medical there were concerns about his ankle, I think it was insurance concerns when it first came up. This latest news seems to suggest that our medical staff have had more time to consider his injury and the risks that would come with the signing so we're looking at other targets.

Cheers LP, up to speed with this much.thumbsup.gif

Still wondering if there is confirmation that the deal has collapsed. For example, Hearts/Diamond/Diamond's representative saying the deal is dead. I won't buy into "The Sun is always right" I'm afraid.

Archived