Help with game torrent

Chrambo

I am currently downloading San Andreas as a torrent. I had it for PS2 when i just came out but I'm so excited about the new one coming out i wanted to play with again. Not got a PS2 anymore so thought I'd give it on PC a bash.

So once its downloaded, what do I do?

Will i have to get a NO CD crack?

I am currently downloading San Andreas as a torrent. I had it for PS2 when i just came out but I'm so excited about the new one coming out i wanted to play with again. Not got a PS2 anymore so thought I'd give it on PC a bash.

Purchase the game officially. Especially as its more or less a Scottish (HQ in Edinburgh) company.

Obviously you should only do this when you own the game, but don't want the cd to get scratched :rolleyes:

You will have to extract the files, then you will be left with a .iso file or something similar

Download a program called alcohol 120, then it will get you to set up a new imaginary drive. You then mount the iso file on thise, and it's like having the cd

Archived