Plane crashes into houses.

kjc2006

One of the families whos house it is are away on holiday. That'll be a nightmare for them when they get back.

bilstonjambo
One of the families whos house it is are away on holiday. That'll be a nightmare for them when they get back.

It would have been an even bigger nightmare if they were in the house!!

rudi must stay

would love to see that scene "no sir there's nothing to see here"

Jambof3tornado

Sounds like no survivors from the cessna. RIP.

Still more likely to have a HGV drive into your house than have a plane land on it though.(although who'd live directly in the flight path of an airfield???)

coppercrutch

Still more likely to have a HGV drive into your house than have a plane land on it though.(although who'd live directly in the flight path of an airfield???)

Are you being serious ? :eek:

The pics are horrific!

One house totally demolished. Like a miniature Lockerbie.

VERY lucky the family were away at the time or the death toll could be into double figures.

Also feel very sorry for the eyewitnesses. Other pilots watched the whole thing happen.

LizzyHearts2

You wud be amazed at the amount of folk that live in the middle of a flight path of an airfield(thru no fault of their own, i may add!!!!!)! especially seeing as it's in London...i lived in London for 8 yrs.....we had concorde fly over at 6 am and 10pm every day!....It's just how it happens.....I flew back from T5 today...yes, T5...don't go there!!!!..TOTAL DISGRACE, and I WILL be complaining to BAA, they shud know better!!!!. i am NOT a happy bunny, total disgrace and nobody cares....anybody who asks how it is...i will deck you! I am tired, grumpy, and ****ed off!

Stewart MacD

.(although who'd live directly in the flight path of an airfield???)

Half of Sydney has no choice!

Archived