What going to happen tomorrow ?

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

What's going to happen tomorrow ? it should say lol

Surely we can't have another day like today ?

If other rumours are to be believed, we should be expecting to see Gomis, Mehndi,& Plug ?

Anyone i've forgot ??

Stupid Sexy Flanders

3 signings tomorrow, taouil, zander and gomis :thumbsup:

I would be abso-tively delighted with that. :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Riordan unveiled IMO.

Go on and spoil it why don't you :down:

You are joking, right ?? :o

Craigieboy

Riordan unveiled IMO.

That would be effing hilarious :lol:

It would be a legendary day in the history of JKB.

Offt. Just the thought of it.

:lol:

We announce we are leavin.........no sorry that's taking it too far. Just an attempt at joke! Sorry .

Some more new signings would be good, but it'd also be good to hear Ryan Stevenson and Rudi had been given new deals....

Some more new signings would be good, but it'd also be good to hear Ryan Stevenson and Rudi had been given new deals....

Well said. Suso too. Actually is Suso's deal up? Not sure I know what the goss is there!

We're bound to start hearing who has left soon. I know contracts don't finish till end of month, but if decisions are made, they may be announced or atleast in the press.

On the signing front, I'm pretty impressed so far. With who we've signed, but moreso just with the fact they're signed, scarves above heids, on the website, interviews, tftl - they're now Jambos.

I've been teasing a bit all day, but the fact is, until that paperwork comes through from Lithuania, the donest of done deals ain't done yet. The fact that VR/Serg is getting all i's iotad and the t's crossed this soon is great. Makes me think the rest of the done deals might just get done! Whether that's tomorrow, who knows!!

wright1989

Rudi and Suso are must keeps. They have the quality we need for success. Please god, let us keep these two. Vlad get it sorted! :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Riordan unveiled IMO.

If it were to happen then I'd want Vlad to make him kiss the badge and turn to the camera's and say he'd always wanted to play for the big club!!!

Just to upset the other lot of course :)

Then make him clean the stands for the rest of his contract.

Main article on the official website will be an official announcement to confirm that Jamie Mole has left the club, oh and a little footnote stuck on the end to inform us that we have taken up the 1 year option written into the contract of some Czech guy.

:thumbsup:

not expecting much to happen in the next wee while,but stranger things have happened

Main article on the official website will be an official announcement to confirm that Jamie Mole has left the club, oh and a little footnote stuck on the end to inform us that we have taken up the 1 year option written into the contract of some Czech guy.

:thumbsup:

This for sure mate? :oohmatron:

The Old Tolbooth

If we don't sign anyone tomorrow it's going to be like going "cold turkey" :sweat:

Bert Le Clos

Yes, ok and YES please.

I am led to believe that Taouil has had his head turned by der hun.........................I'd rather have Gomis anyway TBH!

Archived