Saulius Mikoliunas - Outstanding

Martin_T

Shame he missed the sitter.

i am delighted he missed me and my son have season tickets in section g but i took my daughter to her first game today she put ?3 on kingston first scorer my son done ?3 kingston last scorer and i had ?3 on 1 0 so we are all happy he missed, thought miko was superb again today.

maltese jambo
I like the lad, been frustrated for years with his inconsistency, but I've always maintained that there's a footballer in there somewhere. I really really hope he's with us next week, as that will be season end at the least. Vlad may have realised that Miko is being accepted by the fans, and may keep him after all.

agree. i wonder why burley never really rated him, i get the impression that with a half decent coach he could really be a top player...sometimes i get the feeling he's a bit of a headless chicken but even then he can still be our best player.

Clerry Jambo
Miko was the best player today but I think people are going a bit OTT saying he was brilliant and outstanding. If that's the quality of football that impresses people that is sad.

thank god mate for some realism!!!!!!!!

Spot on chief - Miko did play well today, showed abit passion, some decent cross balls ( Made a nice change ) - but fur feck sake, is this the standard JKB jambos have accepted as normal.

Do you have any ambition??

Miko is not the quality we need to start climbing the table to challange for 3rd place ( YES 3rd place ) niver mind a league challenge:confused:

Get a grip man:mad:

So what do you think, will he make the transfer to DIF?

The Scottish Premier League is basicly on the same level as Allsvenskan, Celtic and Rangers excluded. So a regular starter at your club would be a regular starter at our club. We need the type of player Miko is.

BTW, congratulations to the win today.

thought miko played ok today,wont miss him though,bye miko and thanks for the andy davies flashpoint,and the rocket against hubs!

Spot on chief - Miko did play well today, showed abit passion, some decent cross balls ( Made a nice change ) - but fur feck sake, is this the standard JKB jambos have accepted as normal.

Miko is not the quality we need to start climbing the table to challange for 3rd place ( YES 3rd place ) niver mind a league challenge:confused:

Miko was freakin' awsome today.

You must be one miserable son of a....

:P

chester copperpot
Maybe I?m just feeling a bit grumpy

First line summed you up :).

Thanks for that e-mail, contacted the club, no joy, nothing.

Thanks for the help though dude.

One of Miko's better games today.

Still lacks a true cutting edge though.

Would that be the cutting edge of his great pass to Nade to set up Elliot against Caley - or the cutting edge of his goal against St Mirren?

Would that be the cutting edge of his great pass to Nade to set up Elliot against Caley - or the cutting edge of his goal against St Mirren?

Wow, one pass and one goal in about a dozen games.

Can I be next in the queue to kiss his arse ?

One of Miko's better games today.

Still lacks a true cutting edge though.

agreed,he lacks confidence and is inconsistent,he played well today in a crap team bye miko and thank you for your efforts

Nucky Thompson

No, you'll have to get behind me:)

Well, they were ACTUAL scoring moments - who for you, over the same piece has had the cutting edge - Chesney?

Well, they were ACTUAL scoring moments - who for you, over the same piece has had the cutting edge - Chesney?

Nobody, we've been absolutely garbage recently.

Fozzyonthefence

Is that the only end product we've had from his 26 games this season? Wouldn't surprise me.

Is that the only end product we've had from his 26 games this season? Wouldn't surprise me.

You know that's not how it works. How many goals has Banks scored - or Wallace - he has contributed loads in the games since his absence from the team and subsequent appearances as a substitute - I was only picking out a couple of examples of "cutting edge" which apparently he doesn't have.

Even today he was winning us corners and passes from lost causes and showed great vision in previous games

Even today he was winning us corners and passes from lost causes and showed great vision in previous games

Is that all he really contributed to the game today (other than missing a sitter that my mother would have scored from 5 yards) ?

A couple of corners and some passes ?

Haud me back.

Clerry Jambo
Miko was freakin' awsome today.

You must be one miserable son of a....

:P

Oh my god...........another one:rolleyes:

yes I could be termed miserable at the moment watchin the dross we are suffering at the present time.

Good win today, thats it.

I really fear for our club when guys like you come on and accept a wonderful :rolleyes:performance from a guy that should have been emptied a long time ago.

miko appears to be a nice guy BUT sorry has very limited ability - FACT

Ryan Gosling
:laugh:

Alright, alright lets get him signed up on a 10 year contract.

He's clearly magnificent.

Damn right.

That mullet must stay.

I thought Miko looked promising when he first signed.

My problems always been his consistency. However thats a few good games in a row now. Lets hope he keeps it up! Well done Miko :thumbs up:

He's also been MOM for the Lithuanian NT on Wednesday game.

It probably gave him confidence for the Hearts game.

Miko's been a lot better than usual. Doesn't make up for 2 years of horrible crap.

He is just trying harder.Still have the same old crap shooting,passing and crossing.Add in headers straight at the keeper now to his crapness.:eek:

vlad on the tyne

here feckin here

He did his usual - a few flashes of quality with absolutely no end product including missing an open goal less than 6 yards from goal. I will personally drive him to the airport, he wont be missed.

Allow me to pay your petrol money.

Anyone who thinks that Mikoliunas contributed more to the Hearts cause today than Berra, Neilson, Johnsson, Kingston or Nade...!!

I'll grant you this though..he was far and away the best Lithuanian player on show at Tynecastle today. Plenty room in the car, is there?

Francis Albert
He did his usual - a few flashes of quality with absolutely no end product including missing an open goal less than 6 yards from goal. I will personally drive him to the airport, he wont be missed.

Did you think up that line about driving him to the airport all by yourself?

Allow me to pay your petrol money.

Anyone who thinks that Mikoliunas contributed more to the Hearts cause today than Berra, Neilson, Johnsson, Kingston or Nade...!!

I'll grant you this though..he was far and away the best Lithuanian player on show at Tynecastle today. Plenty room in the car, is there?

I dont think he was any better but he was equally as good asBerra kingston and Nade !!Jonsson and Neilson were superb one tackle from Robbie was in THE tackle class.(2nd half on de Vries))

Thought Miko played well today and for once it's nice to see him getting some credit. That poor guy has had it tight for too long now and it's time to get off his case and get behind him. It doesn't matter how ***** he is, he is our ***** and when he is in a maroon jersey he deserves a bit of support.

Chad Sexington

Please excuse me for not joining in the great Miko love in.

He's had a couple of half decent games lately but is nowhere near consistent enough.

If he is our best player at the moment it just shows how rank we have become.

Clear the decks Romanov and bring in some real quality please.

I think Miko had his best game for us in a long time however IMO creatively he is still producing nothing for the team and still missing sitters. 10 out of 10 for effort and endeavour though.

Agree with all of that.

Should we really let him go.....

Do we have a choice, is he not another loanee from Kaunas?

I thought Miko had a great game today, had me nostalgic for the player he was pre-Davis gate. I really hope he hasn't played his last game for HMFC, as if he maintains that form he would become a must pick.

you are away with the fairy's my wee pal. miko got pass marks but to say he was outstanding is a bit over the top.

he could become outstanding with the right man guiding and coaching his undoubted potential.

just keep your passion for miko on a sensible level.

you are away with the fairy's my wee pal. miko got pass marks but to say he was outstanding is a bit over the top.

he could become outstanding with the right man guiding and coaching his undoubted potential.

just keep your passion for miko on a sensible level.

The game is about opinions Mitch, I thought Mikoluinas was excellent on Saturday.

Absolutely agree on your second sentence.

Archived