Fulham v Liverpool

Harry Palmer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great match also on ESPN -- Juventus were 2-0 up now 2-2 and like a 5 a side match -- unbelievable misses and chances

Harry Palmer

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Maxi.........

Pass and slow it down....

Is that long haired pansy on the bench?

Edit::: :verysmug:

Harry Palmer

:omg!:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Suarez!

What a difference having players who want to play for the club.

Sorry Fernando and Babel but so far you are like an ex-wife and will not be missed.

Walter Bishop

What a job from King Kenny, Will be great to see Liverpool challenging again next year for 2nd,3rd and 4th. :verysmug::verysmug:

tartofmidlothian

Haha! 5 Live commentators didn't see that last goal for the Fulham fans getting up to leave.

The Old Tolbooth

Apart from a 15 minute spell by Fulham it's been a vintage display by Liverpool, although that was a beauty by Sidwell there :o

Liverpool worth a punt for the league next season, Might have won it this season, If they had dalglish from the start.

Harry Palmer

Tremendous rendition of YNWA....

Unlucky from Wee Jay there.

tartofmidlothian

Liverpool worth a punt for the league next season, Might have won it this season, If they had dalglish from the start.

Yeah, totally. Just pointed out on the radio they might have caught Man City if the season was a couple of weeks longer.

Can't feckin wait. In the meantime, really hope Redknapp gets put in his place next week.

Harry Palmer

No.

What a job from King Kenny, Will be great to see Liverpool challenging again next year for 2nd,3rd and 4th. :verysmug::verysmug:

Hmm -- perhaps even first as Fergie will now have to face a manger who is not fazed by his mind games.

Do The Dance

What's shocking is that Liverpool are closer to united than we are to Rangers. How!?

tartofmidlothian

Who's better, Suarez or Hernandez?

Or (haha!) Torres?

Do The Dance

Boring Boring Liverpool eh?

Dont think you can underestimate te job Steve Clarke is doing there either. Gerrard seemed impresses with him.

Goldstone Wonder

That's the best I've seen Liverpool play for 15 years or so. Is it a coincidence that they didn't have the world's most over-rated player aka Captain Marvel playing for them? Suarez is absolutely brilliant. Got to hand it to Dalglish. He got by far the better deal with Torres/Carroll/Suarez.

Eckauskas

Torres 50 Million.

Suarez ?23 Million.

Oh Chelsea. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hernandez = ?6m.

:verysmug:

Harry Palmer

Devil Man being gracious towards Mr Giggs...'A one off and a top player.'

Well said Mr Carragher. :thumbsup:

wright1989

Hernandez is great, but Suarez IS better.

When it comes to price... Fair enough.

Hmm -- perhaps even first as Fergie will now have to face a manger who is not fazed by his mind games.

Kenny will do what he always does.Run away when the going gets tough.

TeddyBear

What a superb game, after watching that I feel Liverpool are in with a decent shout next season, Kenny's got them playing class B)

Harry Palmer

The King not giving anything away..

Giving credit to Clarke and his backroom staff. :thumbsup:

I love him. :)

The Old Tolbooth

They would have been a lot closer because the amount of points dropped at the start of the season was ridiculous, but I still don't think they would have win the league, Torres was still there after all :lol:

Hernandez = ?6m.

:verysmug:

Transfer deal of the season for me, the guy's been worth his weight in gold for manure.

shaun.lawson

Kenny will do what he always does.Run away when the going gets tough.

Yes, how dare he be stressed out by something as smalltime as the Hillsborough disaster eh? How dare he? What a quitter. :rolleyes:

I thought you only trolled on snooker threads? Oh, and incidentally: when he quit Liverpool, he'd won three league titles and 2 FA Cups; and when he quit Blackburn, he'd only led them to their first league title since 1914. Bloody useless huh? :whistling:

Yes, how dare he be stressed out by something as smalltime as the Hillsborough disaster eh? How dare he? What a quitter. :rolleyes:

I thought you only trolled on snooker threads? Oh, and incidentally: when he quit Liverpool, he'd won three league titles and 2 FA Cups; and when he quit Blackburn, he'd only led them to their first league title since 1914. Bloody useless huh? :whistling:

I knew you would jump in :lol:

Harry Palmer

:yas:

Well done Vince. You got there in the end. :thumbsup:

Archived