Fulham v Liverpool

Harry Palmer

shaun.lawson

I knew you would jump in :lol:

Oh you. :D For once, Arnold's :vrface: is indeed appropriate.

Though is it just me, or has Arnold become even more grumpy since Liverpool started winning? Now, it's like he's terrified of getting his hopes up, so gets pissed off if anyone suggests they're going places... :mellow:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eckauskas

Yes, how dare he be stressed out by something as smalltime as the Hillsborough disaster eh? How dare he? What a quitter. :rolleyes:

I thought you only trolled on snooker threads? Oh, and incidentally: when he quit Liverpool, he'd won three league titles and 2 FA Cups; and when he quit Blackburn, he'd only led them to their first league title since 1914. Bloody useless huh? :whistling:

What about Newcastle?

Also, RE Suarez; He might be better at the moment, but if Hernandez keeps progressing like he has over the paast year, he'll be remarkably out of Suarez's league.

shaun.lawson

What about Newcastle?

Also, RE Suarez; He might be better at the moment, but if Hernandez keeps progressing like he has over the paast year, he'll be remarkably out of Suarez's league.

He didn't quit Newcastle though. They sacked him after two games of the new season. :vrface: Though it was as clear a case of right man, wrong club as you'll ever see really.

Both Suarez and Hernandez are marvellous players; and both will only get better. But Suarez has a class and subtlety about him; Hernandez is more raw than anything else. No question that Fergie will get the best out of him though: has there ever been a manager who so clearly improved so many of his signings?

Harry Palmer

Suarez plays for Uruguay and therefore Shaun's opinions are invalid.

They are both good players...Hernandez is 20(?)...Suarez is 24... both will continue to be important next season to their respective teams.

EDIT: :lol:

Do The Dance

Just on the ages of them.. Hernandez turns 23 in June. Suarez turned 24 in January. Not a large age gap.

only watched about 15 mins of it, but what the hell has happened to maxi, he was top drawer last night

The Old Tolbooth

I knew you would jump in :lol:

:lol:

Top fishing sir! :thumbsup:

A bit of a bold statement there Eck, I can't see him being "remarkably out of Suarez's league" anytime in his career to be honest, not as long as Suarez keeps doing what he's doing. Certainly a cracking signing though.

Suarez is a classless Urupishian wankstain.

Lawson has already bitten once, you've got no chance of another :lol:

would be great if liverpool can pip man city for 4th place!

Too little too late I feel, City only need one more win and I reckon they will get that win against Spurs and seal 4th spot, had Liverpool not spunked so many points earlier in the season then they would almost have been guaranteed CL football next season.

Archived