Romanov feared Zaliukas red card

Radge21

Vlad telling the world how it is.

Our players do not get a fair deal with the GFA officialshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13332462.stm

Dr. Bapswent

So could Celtic take legal action over this if Rangers go on to win the title? and Celtic blame Hearts for deliberately fielding a weakened team as a result of a belief in the refs behaviour?

Jambothroughandthrough

Zal will be available for selction on Wednesday. Still unclear as to why he was dropped on the morning of the Rangers game.

JJ or Vlad need tell us exactly the reason for Zal not playing because the circus is about to roll into town again.

If the answer to the questions contine to be "He wasn't available for selection - that's as much as I'm going to say on it".....this will only heighten speculation/rumor. We've had our fair share of that a few years ago. Don't want to go there again.

But what appears to be clear is that Vlad had a say in the decision. Why? Your guess is as good as mine

Zal will be available for selction on Wednesday. Still unclear as to why he was dropped on the morning of the Rangers game.

JJ or Vlad need tell us exactly the reason for Zal not playing because the circus is about to roll into town again.

If the answer to the questions contine to be "He wasn't available for selection - that's as much as I'm going to say on it".....this will only heighten speculation/rumor. We've had our fair share of that a few years ago. Don't want to go there again.

But what appears to be clear is that Vlad had a say in the decision. Why? Your guess is as good as mine

Let them talk. Vlad doesnt give a **** :thumbsup:

Did you even read the article?

rudi must stay

good news if true. Not sure we should be that worried about the circus, we've become more resilient over the years IMO. All that bad press will be gone if we get europe anyway

Vlad-Stupid

Plausible and if this is the case, Vlad cannot come out and say so directly or we''ll be funding the ref's jollies in Spain again. He should just get his maid or somebody to talk to the papers instead to avoid being fined:thumbsup:

then again, the SFA would just make up another rule change to fine him forrolleyes.gif

Victor Meldrew

Er, the answer's pretty obvious isn't it? Because he owns the club and can basically do whatever he wants. A manager either has to decide whether to take a stand (and probably lose his job) or accept that this is one of the constraints of working at HMFC. JJ appears to have decided to take the latter course. For me, this isn't surprising, given that he took the job at time when it was well know that Vlad was not only interventionist, but also rather capricious.

We might not like it, but it's the way things are, and it's not exactly new, is it?

alwaysthereinspirit

If Mad Vlad is gonna pull these stunts then he really needs to make a better job of it. Write on a piece of paper "Zal will see red" place it in an envolope and give it to someone to hold till after the game. When and if it happens then he can say "I told you so"

We already know they get the rub of the green. We dont need players sat down to prove it when at the end of the day there is no proof.

Brines is a t!t. It was always going to be a Hearts player seeing red and a Rankgers player (Weir) not seeing yellow. Our league sucks, our association sucks, our officials suck. We and other non OF fans just have to put up with it. As a side note if the 10 team league is passed then we deserve all we get.

Jambothroughandthrough

Did you even read the article?

Yes. But it's 'understand'. JJ will hopefully clear it up the morra at his media conference.

Drylaw Hearts

We should get a lawyer to speak to the press.

That seems to be ok.

Jambothroughandthrough

Er, the answer's pretty obvious isn't it? Because he owns the club and can basically do whatever he wants. A manager either has to decide whether to take a stand (and probably lose his job) or accept that this is one of the constraints of working at HMFC. JJ appears to have decided to take the latter course. For me, this isn't surprising, given that he took the job at time when it was well know that Vlad was not only interventionist, but also rather capricious.

We might not like it, but it's the way things are, and it's not exactly new, is it?

It's not new but JJ appeared very angry ahead of the game and afterwards. I felt sorry for him. It wasn't nice putting him in that position in front of the media before and after the game.

I was there at the media conference and it was an uncomfortable few minutes for the boss. He deserves better than that.

Vlad-Stupid

That seems to be ok.

whatyoudid.png

:lol:

That seems to be ok.

and think of all the presents they'll get too :ninja:

"The BBC has learned.....", from whom exactly?

From me, in the JJ wants answers thread.

Yes. But it's 'understand'. JJ will hopefully clear it up the morra at his media conference.

I doubt it. If he said that was the reason we would receive all sorts of fines. It could explain Saturday's caginess.

Jambothroughandthrough

I doubt it. If he said that was the reason we would receive all sorts of fines. It could explain Saturday's caginess.

It never stopped him before

Jambof3tornado

Why is it that a certain poster only appears on threads when the mucks being spread??

Once again Mr. Romanov has shown that he is one step ahead of the SFA mafia dogs. B)

Notorious BIG

If Mad Vlad is gonna pull these stunts then he really needs to make a better job of it. Write on a piece of paper "Zal will see red" place it in an envolope and give it to someone to hold till after the game. When and if it happens then he can say "I told you so"

We already know they get the rub of the green. We dont need players sat down to prove it when at the end of the day there is no proof.

Brines is a t!t. It was always going to be a Hearts player seeing red and a Rankgers player (Weir) not seeing yellow. Our league sucks, our association sucks, our officials suck. We and other non OF fans just have to put up with it. As a side note if the 10 team league is passed then we deserve all we get.

Or put all his remaining fortune on it and triple his cash and buy us lots of new players haha

maybe a credable journo would do a wee bit basic investigation into brines performances involving Hearts.

i'll start with his most recent game. fouls 8, bookings 3, red card 1. :whistling:

Harry Palmer

Vlad is learning from Sellick....but not enough it seems.

:seething:

alwaysthereinspirit

That seems to be ok.

I've been saying for years that Mad needs to speak through a third party.

"I went to the bog for a p!$$ and the guy in the next stall says he thought the ref sucked"

"I was in a taxi after the game and the driver says that Naismith is a cheating bar steward"

"I was getting my haircut and the barber said that he thought the second goal was clearly offside"

jambo_til_i_die

Vlad and his vendetta against the SFA and bias for the OF. I wish he would give it up and concentrate on Hearts!

The Real Maroonblood

Vladimir Romanov is mental.

He is a total embarassment to HMFC.

Harry Palmer

It never stopped him before

Who are you? Who are you? :)

I'm a former Movie star (soon to make a comeback!) and Governor of California who supports Heart of Midlothian....

Shouldn't you have exploded in happiness now the Rankers takeover is complete.

ps what's this thread about?

Harry Palmer

Vladimir Romanov is mental.

A professional opinion after a proper assessment?

He is a total embarassment to HMFC.

The totally ludicrous red card, and not the first from Brines, would suggest he was correct, even if it was JJ who should have been allowed to make it.

Drylaw Hearts

A professional opinion after a proper assessment?

Yep.

He told me when he awakens the theme tune to The Muppet Show is playing in his head.

That confirmed it.

Billy the Jambo

Here we fecking go again the same old tired excuses coming out for the mad one.He owns the club he can do what he wants blah blah fecking blah .You dont see or hear the Glazers telling Ferguson who to pick.Jefferies should have told him to STFU he is the manager and he picks the team no one else .If he got the sack for it tell him to stick his hush money up his arse go right to papers and spill the beans on what exactly the clown is like

Drylaw Hearts

The totally ludicrous red card, and not the first from Brines, would suggest he was correct, even if it was JJ who should have been allowed to make it.

But if Zaliukas had played who can be sure the game would have panned out in the same way ?

The Real Maroonblood

It will get to the stage that who ever the referee is it will determine what team we put out.

Yes he is mental.

Remnants of Standards

Ah, turmoil our old friend, you've come to visit us again.

We've been expecting you. Things have been too quiet for too long round here.

I'm as willing to indulge in a bit of Romanov bashing as the next man, and have done so plenty in the past. but the journalistic integrity behind this story would appear to be at the very best dubious. 'BBC has learned' stories invariably turn out to be Axel Foleys.

But if Zaliukas had played who can be sure the game would have panned out in the same way ?

Football is full of ifs and buts. Yes it could have worked out better but it could have worked out worse.

No-one can predict the future so using past patterns is often used in all walks of life, rightly or wrongly.

For example if I had a boss who kept on disciplining me when no others did and I moved jobs but a few

Months down the line I learnt he was to be my boss again I would be concerned. I do not know there would be issues but the pattern would suggest there was a good chance there could be.

the general

maybe a credable journo would do a wee bit basic investigation into brines performances involving Hearts.

i'll start with his most recent game. fouls 8, bookings 3, red card 1. :whistling:

Exactly! That is amazing and also rather frightening stats

The Comedian

On the assumption that this is true (probs not), I'd rather Vlad just bumped his gums rather than depriving the manager of a good player.

Mr Romanov should show a little more faith in Zaliukas and if he has to be dropped I'd rather it was done by JJ.

In saying all that, I understand where he's coming from.

Nucky Thompson

You dont see or hear the Glazers telling Ferguson who to pick.Jefferies should have told him to STFU he is the manager and he picks the team no one else .

He never told him who to pick, he told him who he couldn't pick. A big difference.

super_vlad

From me, in the JJ wants answers thread.

i believe you supplied them the story!

I must say, credit where credits due, many people have tried but you must be the first to be able to read vlad's mind! I would be slightly worried if i was you!

For anyone else arguing if it was right or wrong, explain to me why Eggy was sent off for a push, for which the 2 rangers players were only booked for? The fact we were 3-nil down, i don't think any ref in the world would have made that decision at the time.

jambo_til_i_die

Lets face it he took the player from behind, that has been a big no-no for years now and too many ref's have been letting it go. There wasnt much more in it but he did take Jelavic from behind. We can't blame Brines alllll the time.

i believe you supplied them the story!

I must say, credit where credits due, many people have tried but you must be the first to be able to read vlad's mind! I would be slightly worried if i was you!

For anyone else arguing if it was right or wrong, explain to me why Eggy was sent off for a push, for which the 2 rangers players were only booked for? The fact we were 3-nil down, i don't think any ref in the world would have made that decision at the time.

Maybe I get get a place on the board. Be the token Scotsman.

Coburg Hearts

Maybe I get get a place on the board. Be the token Scotsman.

Bad luck, but they've just banned the Scotsman.B)

Archived