The official Chelsea v Manchester United thread;

maroonlegions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

commentor "Ashley did you actually think you'd beat the dutchman from the half way line?" Lawro "Nah you'd need an air rifle to score from there" :lol: 19

Sten Guns

Those green and gold scarfs have dwindled.

Fickle caaaaants!

Pistol1874

Hahahahaha the BBC commentator is :seething: and shouting 'sit down you fool' at a United director and called him a goon for standing infront of him.

Alan Green per chance? No milk needed on his cornflakes tomorrow morning, the tears of bitterness should provide moisture aplenty.

Gregory House M.D.

So united are cheating & should be in admin, and deducted points then. Unlike Arsenal......yes

Engage brain then type. We haven't spent outwith our means. The debt is from a loan to buy the club. Funny shade of green you're turning.

The Old Tolbooth

Thoroughly deserved that win today, Chelsea could have no complaints if they were trounced 6-1 out there, they were inferior in every department.

Well done on title number 19, at least it might give Liverpool's new owners a target to aim for now and I think it could be a decent league next year with a bit of luck. :thumbsup:

Eckauskas

Do you smell that?

Smells like;

384px-WIS_19.svg.png

:verysmug:

Gregory House M.D.

Alan Green per chance? No milk needed on his cornflakes tomorrow morning, the tears of bitterness should provide moisture aplenty.

Didn't catch a name he's from Nor'n iron

Engage brain then type. We haven't spent outwith our means. The debt is from a loan to buy the club. Funny shade of green you're turning.

What do you me we ! This is a hearts board. I Dont envy Utd at all. I Put them in the same bracket as the old firm, Love the way people bang on about old firm glory hunters, Whilst having man urinals as there English team. I Live in Greater manchester, And work with these bampots, Most people hate united down here, because of there fans, Not the team, And the constant trophies they win.

Gregory House M.D.

Trouble is howard webb is in charge :thumbsup:

Conveniently ignoring the fact that Chelsea were rank and Ivanovic should have been shown 2 reds... Trouble is Howard Webb was in charge. 19.

Gregory House M.D.

What do you me we ! This is a hearts board. I Dont envy Utd at all. I Put them in the same bracket as the old firm, Love the way people bang on about old firm glory hunters, Whilst having man urinals as there English team. I Live in Greater manchester, And work with these bampots, Most people hate united down here, because of there fans, Not the team, And the constant trophies they win.

19 :verysmug:

19 :verysmug:

Red issue forum this way------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Walter Bishop

:verysmug::verysmug::verysmug:

number19.jpg

Its a Hearts board? seems like ANT is the only one getting all heated up about Man U`s 19th title.

:placate::rudi::P

Gregory House M.D.

Red issue forum this way------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Time to join the 21st century. You may have trouble grasping this concept but lots of football fans have 2nd teams... Would i support United over Hearts? Definitely not. The fact you're clearly :seething: at this is most amusing.

Fully deserved,Chelsea found wanting again,against United.Ashley Cole world class my arse,yet again his poor defensive quality's shown up.Has there ever been a player who has went from World Class to an overpaid numpty like Torres has.

Its a Hearts board? seems like ANT is the only one getting all heated up about Man U`s 19th title.

:placate::rudi::P

Its because i live in the Greater manchester area & work with 4 of them, These same united fans, Keep telling me how s**** Hearts are. I Think you all should know that, Funny Enough, Dont get no stick from the city fans. :rolleyes:

Fully deserved,Chelsea found wanting again,against United.Ashley Cole world class my arse,yet again his poor defensive quality's shown up.Has there ever been a player who has went from World Class to an overpaid numpty like Torres has.

I'm sure one of the guys on Sunday Supplement said Ashley Cole is the best left back in the world.

The Merse

I'm sure one of the guys on Sunday Supplement said Ashley Cole is the best left back in the world.

It's said regularly amongst the English media without ever being questioned.

Stunning performances by Valencia (have never seen anyone beat Cole so easily and often), Park, Giggs and Carrick.

Giggs to have 12 league titles. Unbelievable to have a career like that and still be an unbelievably important player at his age. Who is next in the list of most often English league champions? Scholes? Neville? Wes Brown? Phil Neal?

bighusref

United are playing like Champions today, and then some. :o

But this season's EPL has been a strange mix. On the one hand, the top clubs have lost far more games than we've been used to, and the winning total will be the lowest in some years. But on the other, the top four will have been predicted by more or less everyone; and the top two seems to be set in stone, no matter how many problems United or Chelsea have.

But when the going gets tough, teams managed by Alex Ferguson always get going. I don't know how he does it, but he does - and he'll keep on going until he's 80 at this rate... :blink:

A brief aside, Shaun. Any chance you could tell me what formation they played today? thumbsup.gif

kingantti1874

They constantly say that, evra there's one that's better

Geoff Kilpatrick

It'll be nice to win it next week, as it'll put any Citeh triumph in the shadows! :)

It'll be nice to win it next week, as it'll put any Citeh triumph in the shadows! :)

Not certain of winning.50-50 done the easy part,now for the hard bit.

Pistol1874

City will win, but it won't be Manchester.

City will win, but it won't be Manchester.

Don`t know what it is? Gut feeling? But i think Stoke have that look about them they are destined to win. They want it bad.

A brief aside, Shaun. Any chance you could tell me what formation they played today? thumbsup.gif

4-4-1-1.

Archived