The official Chelsea v Manchester United thread;

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Got the makings of a cracker today but quite often these kind of games produce boring, canceling each other out stalemates;Hope its not one of the latter today ,looking forward to 90 mins of quality footie and lots of goals in the onion bag; :geek:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Footie!?!? C'mon United!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Meh. One big club against another big club. No thanks.

maroonlegions

"Footie"

I fecking HATE that word. :verymad:

:lol:

one is not munching on prawn sannies but one does like a good game of soccer; :D

Gregory House M.D.

Hopefully Berbatov is nowhere near the team. Giggsy & Scholes in the middle with park and Valencia on either side and wee Rafael should start, none of this Johnie Evans pish. Chicharito with Rooney playing off him will be fine for me.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Hopefully Berbatov is nowhere near the team. Giggsy & Scholes in the middle with park and Valencia on either side and wee Rafael should start, none of this Johnie Evans pish. Chicharito with Rooney playing off him will be fine for me.

I think he'll play Giggs and Carrick in the middle but would agree with the rest. Evans will be nowhere near the team.

shaun.lawson

Meh. One big club against another big club. No thanks.

Yep. Evil Empire A v Evil Empire B. These two are like a modern day English version of the OF.

I'm sure SKY are having orgies of excitement at the same top two FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN SIX YEARS - but I'm not. :down:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Yep. Evil Empire A v Evil Empire B. These two are like a modern day English version of the OF.

I'm sure SKY are having orgies of excitement at the same top two FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN SIX YEARS - but I'm not. :down:

Exactly. I envisage a day when the Man Us, Chelseas, Barcas etc. all play in an NFL-type, no relegation league that kicks off at 2am for the Asian market. Meanwhile, the rest of us who like real football can all just get on with it. :rolleyes:

The White Cockade

these threads aren't the same anymore without Walter's inane "blue is the colour" rants

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I think he'll play Giggs and Carrick in the middle but would agree with the rest. Evans will be nowhere near the team.

:verysmug:

The Old Tolbooth

An absolute masterstroke by Slur Alex in recalling his most prolific player over the last 4 or 5 years, I honestly think they will win this one quite easily now.

post-504-0-78311700-1304864978_thumb.jpg

Walter Bishop

An absolute masterstroke by Slur Alex in recalling his most prolific player over the last 4 or 5 years, I honestly think they will win this one quite easily now.

How many times have you posted that picture now Mr Mitchell?? :whistling::whistling:

ritchies75

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Fabio Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Park, Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Berbatov, Smalling, Nani, Scholes, Evans.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, David Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Kalou, Drogba, Malouda.

Subs: Turnbull, Ramires, Torres, Benayoun, Ferreira, Alex, Anelka.

not fussed who wins, my money would be on utd though. Streampro may have been dodgy for a while, but they've got a high quality stream option today and its outstanding. hope it holds out.

The Old Tolbooth

How many times have you posted that picture now Mr Mitchell?? :whistling::whistling:

I think I'm close to double figures now mate :lol: (any excuse eh?) :whistling:

Hint of offside there or am I clutching at straws? :unsure:

Is John Terry still one of the 25 players England have, according to Steve Claridge, that makes them potential major championship winners, only to be let down by useless national managers?

Prince Buaben

Ancelotti team talk " keep it tight " is out the window

Gregory House M.D.

Hi Chelsea, Bye Chelsea.

The Old Tolbooth

Wee Park is awesome! What a great player.

I honestly think he's one of the most under rated players in the league, he's bloody brilliant for manure.

Chelsea not even in this, although that's how Leeds started yesterday so fingers crossed for a bit of deja vu :thumbsup:

Chelsea front 3 have been shocking so far, touch, movement, passing and shooting been awful. Drogba, Malouda and Kalou. Get Torres and Anelka on, cant be much worse <_<

Archived