The official Chelsea v Manchester United thread;

maroonlegions

Chelsea starting to creep back into this a little

To be fair they aint in this game at all and its now 2-0

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Ivanovic is skating on thin ice... Very good start for United, Park is an absolute engine. YASS! Vidic! Chelsea are rancid.

Bindy Badgy

It's at times like these that I wish Therapist was still here

vegas-voss

What a difference Valencia and Park make to Man Utd.Speed and work rate of the two of them is unreal

The Old Tolbooth

You'd think Chelsea would turn up for a game as important as this.

vegas-voss

Please don't retire :(

No chance he said yesterday If they win the double or nothing at all he will still be manager for a while yet.

Private Hudson

Yep. Evil Empire A v Evil Empire B. These two are like a modern day English version of the OF.

I'm sure SKY are having orgies of excitement at the same top two FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN SIX YEARS - but I'm not. :down:

No Liverpool make Shaun sad. sad.gif

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

No chance he said yesterday If they win the double or nothing at all he will still be manager for a while yet.

Meant Edwin :D

Gregory House M.D.

What a difference Valencia and Park make to Man Utd.Speed and work rate of the two of them is unreal

How Park doesn't start every match is beyond me... Mind you thats probably why i'm not Sir Happy Graham Weir.

vegas-voss

Meant Edwin :D

Oh right sorry.Think David De Gea is the latest link with replacing Van Der Sar,good keeper but maybe a bit young to handle the pressure of being Utd Number 1

It's at times like these that I wish Therapist was still here

Even before he was moved on, at times like these Terry wasnt present. He was usually out riding superbikes or globetrotting when chelsea were losing.

Walter Bishop

Martin Tyler sounds deflated!! :D:D

Spouting all the pish about how nobody has played like champions etc etc Surely thats wha they want a competitive league where everybody can beat each other and nobody runs away with it!!

shaun.lawson

Martin Tyler sounds deflated!! :D:D

Spouting all the pish about how nobody has played like champions etc etc Surely thats wha they want a competitive league where everybody can beat each other and nobody runs away with it!!

United are playing like Champions today, and then some. :o

But this season's EPL has been a strange mix. On the one hand, the top clubs have lost far more games than we've been used to, and the winning total will be the lowest in some years. But on the other, the top four will have been predicted by more or less everyone; and the top two seems to be set in stone, no matter how many problems United or Chelsea have.

But when the going gets tough, teams managed by Alex Ferguson always get going. I don't know how he does it, but he does - and he'll keep on going until he's 80 at this rate... :blink:

Just saw the replay of the first goal. Sky are giving all the blame to Luiz but Cech surely has to do more.

Gregory House M.D.

Aye Howard Webb's helping United too :facepalm: ludicrous booking :vrface: Ivanovic should be off

Rooney's actions were dangerous against Luiz, a fair booking even though he tried to pull out.

Ivanovic is lucky to be on the pitch.

Walter Bishop

Drogba taking corner kicks is something i will never understand! Imagine Shearer taking corners when he played???

Bert Le Clos

How Park doesn't start every match is beyond me... Mind you thats probably why i'm not Sir Happy Graham Weir.

He was absolutely gash against Arsenal last week but I agree he's usually quality.

Another big game player that Man U have. Arsenal and Chelsea would kill for more of those.

Drogba taking corner kicks is something i will never understand! Imagine Shearer taking corners when he played???

Imagine Robbo taking corner kicks for us. :D:teehee:

The Marooney Meister

Anyone else watching this on Virgin Media Cable TV?

The sound is glitchy and picture keeps freezing on mine :verymad:

frankblack

Not got Sky Sports, so can't say for sure its not their feed, but you usually need to reboot your Virgin Media box when this happens.

ritchies75

Same happening with me. Really annoying.

The Marooney Meister

Not got Sky Sports, so can't say for sure its not their feed, but you usually need to reboot your Virgin Media box when this happens.

Yeah good thinking. I'll give it a try now it's HT :thumbsup:

ritchies75

Yeah good thinking. I'll give it a try now it's HT :thumbsup:

From VM website:

You will currently be experiencing freezing & blanking pictures on your Virgin Media TV service. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.

• Date Issue raised:May 08 2011, 16:36
  • Estimated repair time:May 08 2011, 20:26
  • Fault reference:F001598023

ColinS1874

Same here pissing me off was happening with the stoke arsenal aswell

ColinS1874

From VM website:

You will currently be experiencing freezing & blanking pictures on your Virgin Media TV service. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.

• Date Issue raised:May 08 2011, 16:36
  • Estimated repair time:May 08 2011, 20:26
  • Fault reference:F001598023

They always send the same old pish

Gregory House M.D.

They always send the same old pish

Putting your hand in your pocket and getting Sky will completely rid you of this problem. :ninja:

Gregory House M.D.

ha ha granny banger has missed a sitter

Slag him all you like but could you pull Colleen? Were the Chelski fans just shouting USA? Cringe inducing :verysmug:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Slag him all you like but could you pull Colleen? :verysmug:

What? An average-looking schemie with a brain the size of a walnut? Any day of the week. :thumbsup:

Slag him all you like but could you pull Colleen? Were the Chelski fans just shouting USA? Cringe inducing :verysmug:

My wife is better looking than collen, So the answer to your question is no. I Tell you what is cringworthy, Man utd fans still having a timmy like protest with there norwich scarfs, While there are going to win the league, And are in a champions/ runners up league final at wembley. :whistling:

Gregory House M.D.

Hahahahaha the BBC commentator is :seething: and shouting 'sit down you fool' at a United director and called him a goon for standing infront of him.

Gregory House M.D.

My wife is better looking than collen, So the answer to your question is no. I Tell you what is cringworthy, Man utd fans still having a timmy like protest with there norwich scarfs, While there are going to win the league, And are in a champions/ runners up league final at wembley. :whistling:

What so because you are doing well you shouldn't protest about the mismanagement of your club by owners who have crippling debts? Get a grip.

What so because you are doing well you shouldn't protest about the mismanagement of your club by owners who have crippling debts? Get a grip.

So united are cheating & should be in admin, and deducted points then. Unlike Arsenal......yes

Archived