How Sheite is KIRK BROADFOOT

Jamdub

rudeskaboyuk

I wouldn't knock it mate . This is the very type of player we will be furnished with as the era a big wages at Tynie comes to an end.

rudi must stay
I wouldn't knock it mate . This is the very type of player we will be furnished with as the era a big wages at Tynie comes to an end.

doubt it. The Old Firm will never sell a player to us, especially when they can ruin his career instead

If we ever reverted to signing that pile of pesh. I would be spending my Saturday's doing ANYTHING else, he is a damn sight worse than Neilson and he bursts ma heid. :mad:

No Nonsense
He's a decent SPL level centre half playing out of position.

Agreed. Decent defender but looks cumbersome charging down the right flank. Would take him in a minute at centre half.

Just dived to get Naylor a yellow card....

and all the commentators said was the Ref got it wrong......

Will be interesting to see what Gordon Smith does about Broadfoot's blatant dive to get a fellow professional booked... hee-haw methnks....

Funny, I thought he was doing okay.

Having said that, we watch the poor excuse for a footballer that is Neilson play for us at right back.

Young Scottish CB playing out of position, I think he's done OK. I know the huns at my work were slating him at first but they've come round to thinking he's doing well and getting better with every game. From what I've seen of him he looks like he could do a job at CB for any team in the SPL. Looks awkward going forward but isn't afraid to put a ball in to the box.

Cheating Filth.

He is a guid scottish lad so its ok.

I thought he was Canadian...

Vlad has never bought an SPL player so don?t worry.

jambo walesy
I thought he was Canadian...

Vlad has never bought an SPL player so don?t worry.

What was Mickey Stewart then?

Broadfoot is murder though,Whittaker must be spewing that he can't get a game ahead of him.

The Old Tolbooth

I absolutely hate this tosser with a passion! I honestly think he's still St Midden standard, he's possibly one of the worst players ever to wear an old squirm jersey and if he was with Hearts I would be boaking!

The guy is way way out of his depth at hunbrox!

What was Mickey Stewart then?

Broadfoot is murder though,Whittaker must be spewing that he can't get a game ahead of him.

A freebie.

maroonedinoz

Got to be honest and say that whenever I have seen him (limted granted) I have thuoght he has done ok.

Archived