lets be realistic

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Today I don't believe any Hearts fan thought we would come away with a victory

Much better teams than this have been well and truly humped at Ibrox

We actually started brightly and had a couple of very good chances to get in front.

Decisions as normal went against us.

Obua was one of our better players

we had no natural centre halves and no natural forward.

What do folk expect

Dundee Utd deserve all the plaudits going for their run of games.

Hibs are pesh

Thats all

Over and out :thumbsup:

Pete Seeger

We actually started brightly and had a couple of very good chances to get in front.

What do folk expect

Hibs are pesh

Thats all

I don't normally agree with you but there isn't much to argue with there. Under the circumstance (rightly or wrongly) we did ok today but it just didn't quite happen for us. If we can get a couple of centre backs and a goalkeeper in for wednesday we'll win :thumbsup:

hearts_crazy

Exactly, the scores were pretty much as predicted today, hopefully Tuesday's result will also be as predicted and we can relax and concentrate on denying Celtic the league on Wednesday

I was pleased with our first half performance and the 3-0 score line at half time was beyond ridiculous TBH, no way did we deserve to be 3 down at that time, and had Temps scored just before their offside 2nd the result could have been very different.

The sending off was completely ridiculous too BTW, and if anyone really thinks that Dundee Utd will be allowed to beat Rangers on Tuesday (I think i'm right in saying Brines is the ref then too), then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Clerry don't be hard on yourself, you're one of the worst posters on here not the worst :thumbsup:

PS agree with you completely

shaun.lawson

Exactly, the scores were pretty much as predicted today, hopefully Tuesday's result will also be as predicted and we can relax and concentrate on denying Celtic the league on Wednesday

I was pleased with our first half performance and the 3-0 score line at half time was beyond ridiculous TBH, no way did we deserve to be 3 down at that time, and had Temps scored just before their offside 2nd the result could have been very different.

The sending off was completely ridiculous too BTW, and if anyone really thinks that Dundee Utd will be allowed to beat Rangers on Tuesday (I think i'm right in saying Brines is the ref then too), then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Unfortunately, it's Calum Murray. One of only two half-decent refs in the league.

bigis semiauskas

What do folk expect

Hibs are pesh

Thats all

Excuses,end result another shocker when we go through there.

Clerry Jambo

Clerry don't be hard on yourself, you're one of the worst posters on here not the worst :thumbsup:

PS agree with you completely

Hey Malky....I'm sure it was your good self who thought I was an oil tanker :woot:

Haha Goin the Jambos :thumbsup:

Archived