Today'sgame - disgrace, shameful infact!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

As simple as that, the whole game has been a disgrace. Jefferies tactics in glasgow are shocking, we would be as well taking free weeks and giving up the points at the start of the season to save injuries and suspensions. I can see more to come out of this result, Vlad wont be happy!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As simple as that, the whole game has been a disgrace. Jefferies tactics in glasgow are shocking, we would be as well taking free weeks and giving up the points at the start of the season to save injuries and suspensions. I can see more to come out of this result, Vlad wont be happy!!

Have a word wi yersel Jamie. I'd say we were the better team until they scored. Individual error from Mrowiec who isn't a centre half but having to play there cos all 3 of our CHs are out.

Infact, even then we were doing well and then they got the second which had a huge hint of offside.

We went in at half-time 3 down and having played pretty well considering the selection problems.

And then you've got the second half with the sending off which was barely a yellow.

Get a grip man

The Comedian

a shambles. the players missing provides a excuse but we'd have died on our arse anyway.

Our mentality at ibrox is cowardly. We are beyond lame there.

Credit to obua, thought he played well while skacel was a man down.

Have a word wi yersel Jamie. I'd say we were the better team until they scored. Individual error from Mrowiec who isn't a centre half but having to play there cos all 3 of our CHs are out.

Infact, even then we were doing well and then they got the second which had a huge hint of offside.

We went in at half-time 3 down and having played pretty well considering the selection problems.

And then you've got the second half with the sending off which was barely a yellow.

Get a grip man

well said, the over reaction on here is unbelievable, although not unexpected!

I think had the second goal not been given, we would have went in a 1 down with it all to play for.

Why does everyone think we should go to Glasgow and win, for one 9/10 times Rantic put in their better performances against us and 9/10 times the officals have a decent say in the outcome.

maroonlegions

More knee jerk reaction to come no doubt but you get nothing against the OF cause every ref that referees these games are bottlers and happy to please the bigot brothers every time;While the goals where pesh to lose its just another story of the same old, same old; :down:

We have been getting stuffed at ibrox since the first time i went in 83 so why this is such a nightmare of a result for everyone is strange.

Vlad-Stupid

Never get a result at Ibrox. Not even bothered. Obua and Gowzer having good games will be great for their confidence so not a completely futile exercise today

The Gasman

*** Drama Queen Alert ! *** :rolleyes:

cardboardcutout

well said, the over reaction on here is unbelievable, although not unexpected!

I think had the second goal not been given, we would have went in a 1 down with it all to play for.

Why does everyone think we should go to Glasgow and win, for one 9/10 times Rantic put in their better performances against us and 9/10 times the officals have a decent say in the outcome.

Its not so much that we were beaten as long as they do the same to utd i dont mind really, its just the gulf between the mentality of the players disheartens fans!

The prospect of no team ever challenging the glasgow mafia is the major problem in our game if we cant do it nobody can!

The Gasman

We have been getting stuffed at ibrox since the first time i went in 83 so why this is such a nightmare of a result for everyone is strange.

I suspect that a lot of those who over react on here, won't have been to many (any?) away games, and certainly won't have been at the game they're making all the noise about.

Jambof3tornado

Not the 1st time or the last we will crumble in glasgow. Big game on wednesday unless Motherwell do us a massive favour today.

Jambof3tornado

Our shan squad was found out once again.

For shan you could write small!!

davemclaren

Not the 1st time or the last we will crumble in glasgow. Big game on wednesday unless Motherwell do us a massive favour today.

...or rangers win or draw on Tuesday.

Still prefer our position to Dundee Utd. :thumbsup:

Only if Dundee United win at Ibrox on Tuesday, as well as beating a Motherwell team they haven't beaten in their last 3 attempts.

shaun.lawson

As simple as that, the whole game has been a disgrace. Jefferies tactics in glasgow are shocking, we would be as well taking free weeks and giving up the points at the start of the season to save injuries and suspensions. I can see more to come out of that result, Vlad wont be happy!!

:dramaqueen:

Dundee United have lost their last two games v the OF 1-4 and 0-4 - and they weren't without their goalkeeper or either centre back. Houston's tactics are a disgrace, I can see more to come out of those results, Thompson won't be happy!! :rolleyes:

In fact:

Points picked up against the Old Firm this season

Heart of Midlothian 6

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 6

Dundee United 4

Motherwell 3

Hibernian 3

Kilmarnock 1

Hamilton Academical 1

St Johnstone 0

Aberdeen 0

St Mirren 0

So far, so normal. So please put your toys back in your pram Jamie, there's a good chap. :thumbsup:

Tasavallan

OTT reactions from the usual suspects.

It was a decent performance while it was 0-0, JJ picked an attacking side when a draw would have done. The game may have been different if Temps had scored when still 0-0 but I doubt it. Eggy and Addy was always going to be a questionable partnership at CH.

Now watching Broncos v Storm: if only Hearts had cheerleaders in maroon like the Broncos.

We have only beaten Rangers at Ibrox 3 times since 87. One of those games was under JJ, so I hardly think you can point the finger at him.

I'm as disappointed as anyone about today, and baffled by the team line-up, though had we won or drawn, JJ would have been given loads of credit.

I think next season will be the season to judge JJ's tenure.

Vlad-Stupid

:dramaqueen:

Dundee United have lost their last two games v the OF 1-4 and 0-4 - and they weren't without their goalkeeper or either centre back. Houston's tactics are a disgrace, I can see more to come out of those results, Thompson won't be happy!! :rolleyes:

In fact:

Points picked up against the Old Firm this season

Heart of Midlothian 6

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 6

Dundee United 4

Motherwell 3

Hibernian 3

Kilmarnock 1

Hamilton Academical 1

St Johnstone 0

Aberdeen 0

St Mirren 0

So far, so normal. So please put your toys back in your pram Jamie, there's a good chap. :thumbsup:

Lawson hits back with the dossier of stats and facts

:yas:

Tyrion Lannister

We've not won at Ibrox in fecking donkeys.

We've not played really well for about four months.

We've got a massive injury list.

Why is everyone so up in arms about this result? :blink:

ritchies75

I actually thought the tactics were working well, Templeton was ripping Whittaker apart, Obua was winning most balls in the air and Stephenson was giving their defence a hard time. The first goal was a bad defensive mistake by Thomson then bad error by MacDonald. Second goal was offside, neither of which you can blame JJ for. Our heads went down after the second goal and we were never going to win from there on.

Ive been critical of JJs tactics in Glasgow before but today i thought the tactics were right we just didnt take our chances and gave away bad goals.

If Rangers had a full outfield side of midfielders I'm sure they would have struggled as well.

el_jambo74

I didn't think we were negative, we just lost a bad first goal, an offside second and it was an uphill struggle after that. Craig T had a bit of a shocker. Never closed the crosses down well enough and didn't cover in for the centre halves on the first goal. To be honest Jonsson's red card was a joke. Weir's tackle on Skacel was as bad in the first, and Temps was hauled down when in dangerous positions more than once without any cards. I think the ref was influenced by the Rangers players surrounding him, and also probably pointing out Ian Black's tackle at Tynecastle. He also booked 2 Rangers players for pushing Hearts players. I always thought that was a red.

Craigieboy

OTT reactions from the usual suspects.

It was a decent performance while it was 0-0, JJ picked an attacking side when a draw would have done. The game may have been different if Temps had scored when still 0-0 but I doubt it. Eggy and Addy was always going to be a questionable partnership at CH.

This.

JennyJambo

Hang on a second...

I could've sworn we just played at Ibrox with a made up team missing a pile of regulars including 6 stick on starters if fit.

I'll concede to scratching my head at Barr's arrival at 3-0 down but I'm utterly unsurprised by the outcome and I'm not really sure what else we could have done given what was available.

J Cheever Loophole

It was always going to be a big game Jo3T,but just adds that extra bit of needle I feel we need to perform.We've been shicht since the second half against St Midden around Christmas but we're still sitting 3rd,albeit ,by the gusset of our threadbare pants.Bring it feckin' on.thumbsup.gif

Shocking performance, as per. Can someone who was watching on TV confirm or deny that the first 2 goals were offside. I got a text at the game telling me they were, but can't comment myself, obviously.

JJ's formation was the the same he's been playing all season.

The only difference was Obua on the left being a target man. This actually seemed to work very well. The faults were in other areas.

JJ cannot help the fact Kello and Zaliukas are not playing and he cannot control the injuries of players like Webster, Wallace, Suso and Kyle.

The Real Maroonblood

Our shan squad was found out once again.

According to JJ :conf11: it is stronger than 1998.

Hang on a second...

I could've sworn we just played at Ibrox with a made up team missing a pile of regulars including 6 stick on starters if fit.

I'll concede to scratching my head at Barr's arrival at 3-0 down but I'm utterly unsurprised by the outcome and I'm not really sure what else we could have done given what was available.

The Pole was injured I think?

Harry Palmer

Can't be arsed reading the thread but think it's just been put out for a reaction....

JKB really needs a Knee-jerk Reaction Thread...

Shocking performance, as per. Can someone who was watching on TV confirm or deny that the first 2 goals were offside. I got a text at the game telling me they were, but can't comment myself, obviously.

2nd goal Naismith was offside and should have been flagged.

First goal Mroweic was ball watching and Jelavic ran off him - and put the ball right through the hapless Macdonald. No offside.

Jambof3tornado

...or rangers win or draw on Tuesday.

Still prefer our position to Dundee Utd. :thumbsup:

Totally,rather be in front than chasing and considering our squad this seaon injurywise stumbling over the line will do me. We havent had a left back for 75% of the season,and Driver and Kyle have been massive misses for us.

JJ has a shocking away record against the old firm I'm afraid.

what Manager doesn't?

the general

Very typical new kickback post! Well done

Jambof3tornado

The Pole was injured I think?

Mrowiec, its the same effort to type as the pole,easier in fact as you dont even have a space.

what Manager doesn't?

He has only won once (I think) at Ibrox in all the years of management.

Piss poor.

Mrowiec, its the same effort to type as the pole,easier in fact as you dont even have a space.

So?

Harry Palmer

If No 15 had been playing it would've been different.... What? Injured again.... :(

He was MOTM against Motherwell aye....

He has only won once (I think) at Ibrox in all the years of management.

Piss poor.

So which manager has a better record?

If No 15 had been playing it would've been different.... What? Injured again.... :(

He was MOTM against Motherwell aye....

Webster, its the same effort to type as No 15,easier in fact as you dont even have a space.

ToadKiller Dog

Just before the 2nd goal sky showed possesion % we were on 55% them on 45% . the 2nd offside goal killed off any chance we had however little that chance was . the 2nd goal changed the game .

So which manager has a better record?

Without really thinking about it.

Houston and Levein.

I assume you don't mean Hearts managers?

Luton Jambo

Big game on wednesday unless Motherwell do us a massive favour today.

Wednesday's game will just be a dead end of season game for us as third will be confirmed by then.

The Real Maroonblood

Did he really say that? :vrface:

Unfortunately yes.

I don't have a link for the quote.

Jambof3tornado

Wednesday's game will just be a dead end of season game for us as third will be confirmed by then.

Fine by me.

Archived