Celtic vs Dundee United

topcat

Centre half is on the way Vince. Get used to it.

Big Zander will take over from Zaliukas. :)

I'm sure Captain Webster will help Zander settle :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bighusref

Prince B,Gomis and Conway on freedom of contract anyone?

Chuck in Rooney,Sutton.2 full backs and a Centre Half and I'd be happy :thumbsup:

Probably get none mind you :(

I think all three will go south. If I could sign a player from United, it would be Johnny Russell. I think the laddie has it and will go further than Goodwillie. I wonder how much he would cost?

We may well need two centre backs if Zaliukas and Bouzid leave. One will be Alexander, the other? Who knows?

I think all three will go south. If I could sign a player from United, it would be Johnny Russell. I think the laddie has it and will go further than Goodwillie. I wonder how much he would cost?

We may well need two centre backs if Zaliukas and Bouzid leave. One will be Alexander, the other? Who knows?

I think Conway and Gomis will (unless the OF decide to put a contract on the table) Bauaben (spelling) I'm not sure.

Johnny Russell.Was that him who got a shocker of a injury as soon as he arrived at Utd? Not seen that much of him tbh.

Nelly Terraces

The vicTims have had 70% possession according the the beeb.

bighusref

I think Conway and Gomis will (unless the OF decide to put a contract on the table) Bauaben (spelling) I'm not sure.

Johnny Russell.Was that him who got a shocker of a injury as soon as he arrived at Utd? Not seen that much of him tbh.

That was Jon Daly. Russell is a young striker who has scored a few for them this season, including two against us.

winston churchill

Chuck in Rooney,Sutton.2 full backs and a Centre Half and I'd be happy :thumbsup:

i see you've cut&pasted one of my posts from weeks ago :D

:shitwine:

Didn't he score both goals when they beat us 2-0 at Tannadice?

portobellojambo1

Don't know if he was just guessing, based on what has appeared on the BBC's football website, but the commentator in this match said early on that both Gomis and Buaben are leaving at the end of the season and have been snapped up by Brighton.

That was Jon Daly. Russell is a young striker who has scored a few for them this season, including two against us.

I mind him scoring against us.Might not be a bad shout H.I'd imagine they would be desperate to hang on to him if Goodwillie leaves.

i see you've cut&pasted one of my posts from weeks ago :D

I might have to change my mind then :lol:

Don't know if he was just guessing, based on what has appeared on the BBC's football website, but the commentator in this match said early on that both Gomis and Buaben are leaving at the end of the season and have been snapped up by Brighton.

No doubt they can pay bigger wages than anyone outside the OF so could be correct.

The vicTims have had 70% possession according the the beeb.

As long as they get 100% of the goals today thumbsup.gif

Better call Saul

Thought you were not allowed to leave the field of play when scoring a goal ...he did when he hugged Lennon :verymad:

ToadKiller Dog

No doubt they can pay bigger wages than anyone outside the OF so could be correct.

The Chairman at Brigton said he has had not contact with the said players and knows nothing about them , but thats regular practice to deny .

2-0 now safe for us as united will have to win all remaining games and we will have to get beat all over .

He is the best player in the Celtic team, that Kayal.

As much as I hate Neil Lennon, the signings of Kayal and Izaguirre show he has a good eye for a bargain.

Do The Dance

Good strike. He's a decent player him.

Do The Dance

He is the best player in the Celtic team, that Kayal.

As much as I hate Neil Lennon, the signings of Kayal and Izaguirre show he has a good eye for a bargain.

Thing is these types of players will have been spotted by other teams. However, not many will be able to throw 15k at a player who may not make it. Celtic can do this safe in the knowledge that even if they're not that good, they'll either make it in Scotland, or just leave in the future..

JamboSean

8 points clear and 13 goals better off. Safe to say we've managed to get 3rd now?

ritchies75

All set up for us to ruin Celtic's title party on 11th Maythumbsup.gif

2-0 now safe for us as united will have to win all remaining games and we will have to get beat all over .

I don't buy it, the Huns are very vulnerable to a team who will have a go at them like Utd. will, and we're back to being shite. I won't be renewing the passport until it's mathematically certain.

Jambof3tornado

I seem remember requiring a tin hat last time these 2 met for wanting a celtic win. Funny that.

Would be great to take the points in our final home game. Will Scott Wilson be back by then?

davemclaren

I seem remember requiring a tin hat last time these 2 met for wanting a celtic win. Funny that.

Would be great to take the points in our final home game. Will Scott Wilson be back by then?

Scott was the MC at the young player of the year dinner last night with his arm in a sling. Looks fit for Tynecastle though. :rolleyes:

Scott was the MC at the young player of the year dinner last night with his arm in a sling. Looks fit for Tynecastle though. :rolleyes:

As long as his voice works! :teehee:

Heartbeat

3-0

Looks like last week where we were disappointed at drawing but ultimately it was a point gained over united

davemclaren

3-0

Looks like last week where we were disappointed at drawing but ultimately it was a point gained over united

Every point gained over the last few weeks has been important.

Jamhammer

Even Utd scoring is pleasing cos Andy Wa*ker was just raving about clean sheets and how strong the Tic are in defence. :thumbsup:

Jambo Hoggie

FT 4-1. That'll do now I hope the terrorists gat papped every game now :thumbsup:

That'll do thumbsup.gif

Finished 4-1. 8 points clear with 3 games left. Superior goal difference.

So close woot.gif

bighusref

;)

:pleasing:

GIRUY all the ******s on here who said they didnt want Celtic to win.

If we'd seen the lead out yesterday or better still against Well we could have blooded some youngsters for the last 3 or 4 games angry.gif

Harry Palmer

So I can't call Captain Webster a Dick. :ninja:

Explanation please.

Did Vince report it as personal abuse? Disappointed if he did.... :down:

Passport sorted... :thumbsup:

Archived