Celtic vs Dundee United

topcat

During the recent Dundee United vs. Rangers game I may have suggested that Glasgow Celtic Football Club were a vhile institution and that we should have all been getting behind Sir Walter's boys as they try to symbolically emphasise the protestant ascendancy in this proud united kingdom of ours.

I hereby retract this completely and now deny ever having thrown bricks at nuns*

Given the hard times that Mister Lennon has endured it would surely be a great thing for Glasgow Celtic Football club destroyed Dundee United by an even larger scoreline than the 4-0 achieved by the bigoted half of Glasgow when they played their orange/tangerine brethren

Indeed given the fact that there were three dodgy red cards in that fixture it is imperative that the SFA has the guts to appoint a referee who will ensure fair play by sending off at least 3 Dundee United players this afternoon. We all know that the SFA is a corrupt branch of the masons but if Dundee United don't start the second half with only 9 men and a fullback wearing the keepers jersey then it will be clear that aren't even trying to hide the conspiracy.

* They were only half bricks and at the time I thought they were giant penguins

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MacDonald Jardine

During the recent Dundee United vs. Rangers game I may have suggested that Glasgow Celtic Football Club were a vhile institution and that we should have all been getting behind Sir Walter's boys as they try to symbolically emphasise the protestant ascendancy in this proud united kingdom of ours.

I hereby retract this completely and now deny ever having thrown bricks at nuns*

Given the hard times that Mister Lennon has endured it would surely be a great thing for Glasgow Celtic Football club destroyed Dundee United by an even larger scoreline than the 4-0 achieved by the bigoted half of Glasgow when they played their orange/tangerine brethren

Indeed given the fact that there were three dodgy red cards in that fixture it is imperative that the SFA has the guts to appoint a referee who will ensure fair play by sending off at least 3 Dundee United players this afternoon. We all know that the SFA is a corrupt branch of the masons but if Dundee United don't start the second half with only 9 men and a fullback wearing the keepers jersey then it will be clear that aren't even trying to hide the conspiracy.

* They were only half bricks and at the time I thought they were giant penguins

Well said.

I'm starting the hail marys about 12:30.

The Real Maroonblood

It grates saying this but good luck Celtic.

It will probably be a draw.

Drylaw Hearts

I hope it's a draw, can't stand Celtic and Lennon

But I assume you like Hearts ?

Anyone on here wanting anything other than a Celtic victory is a moron.

jambonian

I hope it's a draw, can't stand Celtic and Lennon

Can't stand anything to do with them either but the sooner we get 3rd the better, never in a million years did i ever think i'd say this but.......c'mon the Celts! Oohh!... that hurt! :(

Currahee!

Exactly.

I want Celtic to destroy them. A few sent off for Utd for good measure.

JamboSean

Can't stand anything to do with them either but the sooner we get 3rd the better, never in a million years did i ever think i'd say this but.......c'mon the Celts! Oohh!... that hurt! :(

That and I'd prefer we took points off them a week on Wednesday to cost them the title, rather than Dundee United doing it today.

Vlad-Stupid

For the last half of the season, I've been supporting who ever Utd have been playing, no change today :thumbsup:

Sten Guns

I don't care what the result is.

I will also never wish that vile institution well either.

If we finish 3rd it will be because my beloved Heart of Midlothian done it themselves.

Celtic - GTF. Horrible, horrible club.

Drylaw Hearts

If we finish 3rd it will be because my beloved Heart of Midlothian done it themselves.

As I said......

portobellojambo1

I detest everything about Glasgow Celtic Football Club, everything, even the things I don't know about, but I do hope they win today. I would then like us to go to Ibrox and win next week (while accepting that it may make exiting the stadium a touch dodgy, but sometimes you just have to roll your sleeves up and get battered in when it is needed), hence giving the VicTims a false sense of expectation, then give them a hammering on the Wednesday (not asking for much I don't think).

Sten Guns

As I said......

Well luckily I don't give a **** about your opinion then.

Phew.

We have 3 games left, im looking for us to win at least 1. We are capable of that. I will look towards a Hearts win before I ever cheer anyone else on.

Until it's not in our hands, we have no games left to play and we NEED a result elsewhere, Celtic and the other 10 clubs can all go and **** themselves.

I don't particularly care what you think about that either, Drylaw.

I repeat, Celtic can GTF.

Cheers

Drylaw Hearts

Well luckily I don't give a **** about your opinion then.

Phew.

We have 3 games left, im looking for us to win at least 1. We are capable of that. I will look towards a Hearts win before I ever cheer anyone else on.

Until it's not in our hands, we have no games left to play and we NEED a result elsewhere, Celtic and the other 10 clubs can all go and **** themselves.

I don't particularly care what you think about that either, Drylaw.

I repeat, Celtic can GTF.

Cheers

Rangers away, Celtic at home, Utd away.

We ain't winning any of those.

Sten Guns

You dont know that.

Drylaw Hearts

You dont know that.

And you don't know we will which is why it would be better if Celtic beat Utd today.

Let's not make it anymore complicated than we've already made it.

Mini Hun post IMO

This is just another example of the anti Irish bigotry that runs right through Scottish Society

I bet you hate Boyzone and Graeme norton as well

I bet you hate Boyzone and Graeme norton as well

I wasn't aware hating these things makes you a hun :(

Drylaw Hearts

It makes you normal imo.

I do not like Celtic or Lennon at all.

It is in Hearts' interest that they win though, so I hope they do.

Point taken!

01.jpg

When he sings God Save The Queen hes talking about himself :verysmug: amirite?

Here's a little bit of positive thinking;

If Celtic win today, it means we are very likely to finish 3rd and qualify for Europe.

If Dundee United win or draw, it means Rangers have a better chance of winning the league and if Celtic also win the cup, 4th place will qualify for Europe - we are guaranteed at least 4th.

speedbump

Care to offer me odds?

Anybody not wanting Celtic to win today hates Celtic more than they love Hearts, which is a pretty sorry state of affairs.

Offended by everything to do with Celtic, ashamed of nothing to do with themselves.

Drylaw Hearts

Care to offer me odds?

Not really.

I'm not much of a gambler but I'm sure your local bookmaker will be only happy to take your cash.

For the record........

Which one of those games do you think we'll win ?

I detest Celtic with a passion (Rangers too) but anybody who claims to be a Hearts fan and wants anything other than a Celtic win has some serious issues imo

Hearts are always # 1 before anything else as far as footballing feelings go, to say anything else is wrong and to claim that you want Hearts to claim 3rd in their own right altruistic as it may be is also ultimately horse shit

If Celtic getting beat is more important than Hearts success then I'm afraid you're in the wrong place

speedbump

Not really.

I'm not much of a gambler but I'm sure your local bookmaker will be only happy to take your cash.

For the record........

We'll beat Celtic at Tynecastle and Dundee Utd up there.

shaun.lawson

Good luck to Celtic FC. :clover:

You disgusting bunch of sickening vermin. :yucky:

My differences with Celtic are obviously not the same as yours. Utd getting a draw would mean they would need 7pts from their last three games and overturn about a 10 goal difference. Aint happening. Have more faith in the Hearts mate, we'll get something from our last three games, hopefully an injury time winner against Celtic to lose them the title.

Drylaw Hearts

We'll beat Celtic at Tynecastle and Dundee Utd up there.

I'm sure you'll get great odds on that.

I hope you win but I think you are just another punter who puts his heart before his head thus making you a bookmakers wet dream.

Seymour M Hersh

BOOOOOOOOOO!!

Defeatist post imho! :whistling:

speedbump

I'm sure you'll get great odds on that.

I hope you win but I think you are just another punter who puts his heart before his head thus making you a bookmakers wet dream.

Making me shrewd, we will have a point to prove against Celtic and their season will be over by the time we play Dundee Utd. I'll be having a ?20 double :thumbsup:

Boomstick

Anybody not wanting Celtic to win today hates Celtic more than they love Hearts, which is a pretty sorry state of affairs.

Offended by everything to do with Celtic, ashamed of nothing to do with themselves.

Hoopy.jpg

Aw ra best sellick. :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

My differences with Celtic are obviously not the same as yours. Utd getting a draw would mean they would need 7pts from their last three games and overturn about a 10 goal difference. Aint happening. Have more faith in the Hearts mate, we'll get something from our last three games, hopefully an injury time winner against Celtic to lose them the title.

You hatred for Celtic has overtaken your love for Hearts.

10 goals isn't actually all that much - especially when we have freescoring Rangers and Celtic in our next 2 games.

Let's put our sensible hats on for the day and let Celtic win. You have the rest of your life to hate them.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Making me shrewd, we will have a point to prove against Celtic and their season will be over by the time we play Dundee Utd. I'll be having a ?20 double :thumbsup:

Have courage man, go for the treble...Oh wait, a win against Rangers, you wouldn't like that !

speedbump

Have courage man, go for the treble...Oh wait, a win against Rangers, you wouldn't like that !

I don't think we will at Ibrox so why would I bet on it...................oh right I am a mini hun, you didn't seem to voice that opinion when you met me :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Sten Guns

:greatpost:

Some right crap being spouted on here.

Hate Celtic makes me a mini hun :vrface:

Not really.

For the record........

you don't get it

The question is whether Hearts will at least one of 3

Even if you rank Hearts as 4/1 outsiders for any single game they'd still be even money to win one of three.

It's a surprise when improbable things happen but It's no surprise that improbable things do sometimes happen

:greatpost:

Some right crap being spouted on here.

Hate Celtic makes me a mini hun :vrface:

No, wanting Celtic to lose a match which could end up being detrimental to Hearts league position makes you a tw@t

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I don't think we will at Ibrox so why would I bet on it...................oh right I am a mini hun, you didn't seem to voice that opinion when you met me :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Its on my "to do" list :D

Like remembering that I have met you...:whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

you don't get it

The question is whether Hearts will at least one of 3

Even if you rank Hearts as 4/1 outsiders for any single game they'd still be even money to win one of three.

It's a surprise when improbable things happen but It's no surprise that improbable things do sometimes happen

We won't win any of our remaining games - of that I am certain.

As a team we are running on empty.

speedbump

Its on my "to do" list :D

Like remembering that I have met you...:whistling:

You were honoured to be in presence :ninja: :ninja:

speedbump

We won't win any of our remaining games - of that I am certain.

As a team we are running on empty.

Get some hard earned on it down the bookies, you miserable sod!

Sten Guns

No, wanting Celtic to lose a match which could end up being detrimental to Hearts league position makes you a tw@t

Wanting Celtic to win when we don't need them to win makes you prick.

Hearts will finish 3rd regardless of today's result.

Until it's not in our hands, Celtic can go **** themselves and I have no reason to wish them well.

Cheers

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You were honoured to be in presence :ninja: :ninja:

That explains why I have absolutely no recollection of the event, it was obviously memorable for you though and thats what counts....:D

speedbump

That explains why I have absolutely no recollection of the event, it was obviously memorable for you though and thats what counts....:D

Ask yer usual sparring/bumming partner on here :thumbsup:

Archived