Celtic vs Dundee United

topcat

Drylaw Hearts

Get some hard earned on it down the bookies, you miserable sod!

I'd rather spend it all on Magners (Home of the Irish Cider).

On that note.........

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanting Celtic to win when we don't need them to win makes you prick.

Hearts will finish 3rd regardless of today's result.

Until it's not in our hands, Celtic can go **** themselves and I have no reason to wish them well.

Cheers

If United win and we finish 4th we'll see who feels like a prick :thumbsup:

JamboSean

Any one else listening to Radio Scotland? Absolute nonsense as usual with the Mhanks favourite Irish tunes being belted out in the background. Wee love in between Houston and Lennon earlier too. :angry:

Sellick to win by 3 today btw.

Sten Guns

If United win and we finish 4th we'll see who feels like a prick :thumbsup:

The players and managers would I guess.

For throwing it away.

It's on our hands, we need to grab it. NOBODY ELSE.

I won't cry about 3rd, blaming Celtic for not winning. It will be the fault of Hearts for not winning.

End of.

Any one else listening to Radio Scotland? Absolute nonsense as usual with the Mhanks favourite Irish tunes being belted out in the background. Wee love in between Houston and Lennon earlier too. :angry:

Could of swore Lennon just said 'it's very hard after the split, playing the top 8 teams'

:what:

Isn't that a good thing? Couldn't give two shits who wins the league, just that we get 3rd.

IMA MAROON

Just switched it off. It it absolutely awful.

Think the game will be close. 5/1 the draw today which looks a good bet. Utd players playing to get noticed by other clubs and Goodwillie is a top class striker.

Jam Tarts 1874

[deleted]

Before spouting pish like this you should aquaint yourself with the facts!

The churches, the catholic church in particular takes the place of the welfare state in countries where there is none. I was in the Philippines recently and saw at first hand the fantastic work done by missions there in the depths of unspeakable poverty.

I also think you will find that the catholic church receives massive donations from very wealthy people, it has done for centuries.

If you want to talk about institutions becoming wealthy on the "sweat of the poor", I would say you need to look no further than the British monarchy!

Patrick Bateman

Could of swore Lennon

:what:

Anyway; people thinking we have another win left in us this season? :facepalm: - It's pretty clear that we are now relying on other teams to finish 3rd. It's pretty embarrassing but the players appear to have ended their season, psychologically at least, several weeks ago. If folk can't see it, that's their problem.

2/3 nil to Celtic today, please.

davemclaren

Good luck to Celtic FC. :clover:

You disgusting bunch of sickening vermin. :yucky:

You're really getting into this stuff now Shaun. :ninja:

JamboSean

Isn't that a good thing? Couldn't give two shits who wins the league, just that we get 3rd.

It would be, but it doesn't mean I'll want a Sellick win today.

Third place is already sealed as far as I'm concerned.

jambonian

Wanting Celtic to win when we don't need them to win makes you prick.

Hearts will finish 3rd regardless of today's result.

Until it's not in our hands, Celtic can go **** themselves and I have no reason to wish them well.

Cheers

Celtic win today, leaves an 8 point gap between us and Utd, Utd win would pull that right back to 5 points. Yes, it is still in our own hands but we can't buy a win and with Celtic and Rangers coming up, i don't fancy having to pick something up at Tannadice on the last day of the season, Utd would appear slightly more capable of getting something from the oldfirm than us at the moment so the sooner we get 3rd sown up the better, i'll be supporting whoever plays against them, even Hibs had they been in the top 6. Once Celtic get a win today i'll then not care a jot if they win anymore this season, Hearts are my only concern and if it means hoping Celtic win then so be it, any "Hearts" fan that doesn't look at the bigger picture here must question themselves, surely keeping Utd off our tails is far more important than what Smeltic or Rankgers do?

MacDonald Jardine

Before spouting pish like this you should aquaint yourself with the facts!

The churches, the catholic church in particular takes the place of the welfare state in countries where there is none. I was in the Philippines recently and saw at first hand the fantastic work done by missions there in the depths of unspeakable poverty.

I also think you will find that the catholic church receives massive donations from very wealthy people, it has done for centuries.

If you want to talk about institutions becoming wealthy on the "sweat of the poor", I would say you need to look no further than the British monarchy!

I thought Dundee United were playing Celtic today not the Roman Catholic church.

Only a Game

I don't think we will at Ibrox so why would I bet on it...................oh right I am a mini hun, you didn't seem to voice that opinion when you met me :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Wait a minute !! Lionheart's not one of those retired loyalist terrorists that you keep the company of is he ?

speedbump

Wait a minute !! Lionheart's not one of those retired loyalist terrorists that you keep the company of is he ?

Ne he appears to be a Hearts fan, like myself :thumbsup:

Felix Lighter

Haha excellent, Ian Brines.Dare I say,Utd don't have a hope. :thumbsup:

speedbump

I feel dirty watching this. Who died for the minutes applause? So the grief worshippers of Scotland could pass on their obvious heart felt sympathies.

JamboSean

I feel dirty watching this. Who died for the minutes applause? So the grief worshippers of Scotland could pass on their obvious heart felt sympathies.

One of the European Cup winning squad. Surprised it was an applause and not a silence though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its surely time Mr Brines got involved, he has been very quiet so far.

ritchies75

Don't you wish Hearts could go to Ibrox and Parkhead and be as positive as Dundee Utd. They might not get a result today but at least they are having a go.

Only a Game

If Dundee Utd win today they will finish 3rd IMO. If Celtic win today Hearts will finish 3rd IMO.

Its a complete no brainer.

Harry Palmer

Brines the ref for another Sellick match is he? :whistling:

Sellick will win.

If Celtic win today, then at least for the last 3 games we might be able to blood a couple of youngsters from the off in their natural positions rather than playing knackered (and some out of contract) experienced players out of theirs.

Then again, I'd imagine the hate everything Celtic crew might turn it round by saying that our last 3 games are mightily difficult and you might ruin their (young uns) careers if we get horsed.

I feel so dirty for wanting those beggars to win :(

Why Eck?

It's in our best interests.

Eckauskas

Why Eck?

It's in our best interests.

I don't like wishing either half of the Old Firm to win :(

I only want them to win because it's in our best interests.

MacDonald Jardine

If Celtic win today, then at least for the last 3 games we might be able to blood a couple of youngsters from the off in their natural positions rather than playing knackered (and some out of contract) experienced players out of theirs.

Then again, I'd imagine the hate everything Celtic crew might turn it round by saying that our last 3 games are mightily difficult and you might ruin their (young uns) careers if we get horsed.

Don't see what that's got to do with hating Celtic.

It's a point of view.

ToadKiller Dog

Dont think this game is over yet so not buying the sun cream yet , United are capable of getting a goal on the break and the smellies are missing a lot of chances more happy when they get another .

vegas-voss

We are pretty much always going to be best of the rest at best so wether we like it or not it's always in our interest for the Old Firm to beat the other teams.It's ****ing shit but that's Scottish football for you.

Prince B,Gomis and Conway on freedom of contract anyone?

Chuck in Rooney,Sutton.2 full backs and a Centre Half and I'd be happy :thumbsup:

Probably get none mind you :(

Nucky Thompson

I absolutely detest everything about the Mhanks but I want them to win today

vegas-voss

Chuck in Rooney,Sutton.2 full backs and a Centre Half and I'd be happy :thumbsup:

Severly weakened Utd next season anyway

Thing is, quite a lot of the time it is in our best interests if they do.

Unless we are within half a dozen points, realistically OF wins in recent years against DU, M'well and the Hobos generally it is in our favour for them to win.

And completely dominate our game for ever and a day. Yuck.

Severly weakened Utd next season anyway

I reckon Goodwillie (If he isn't in jail) will be away as well :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Centre half is on the way Vince. Get used to it.

Big Zander will take over from Zaliukas. :)

Anybody not wanting Celtic to win today hates Celtic more than they love Hearts, which is a pretty sorry state of affairs.

Offended by everything to do with Celtic, ashamed of nothing to do with themselves.

Very well put Sir thumbsup.gif

Don't see what that's got to do with hating Celtic.

It's a point of view.

Sorry, hate everything Celtic that you never want them to win.

Some have already stated here and on other threads they would take a United win.

Hating Celtic to an extent that it is (even maybe) detrimental to Hearts IMO beggars belief.

Archived