There maybe trouble ahead

Italian Lambretta

The Real Maroonblood

I hate the Romanov GTF threads, they are seriously pish and boring but sweeping it under the carpet as some folk do is unbelievable.

We all love HMFC, all care about her. So we don't want shit happening that effects our club. I'm concerned when I read posts and threads started by guys that are not usually gtf ers - do the people saying blah blah actually care about the club?

I've no idea what's going on behind the scenes but since January we have been dreadful. Something isn't right and I hope we rectify it over the summer.

Romanov GTF. It's all your fault.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr

Reminds me more of Marty Feldman as an airline pilot...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there is your captain speaking and I would like to let you know that there is nothing to worry about".

Cue hysteria as passengers worry about why there isn't anything to worry about.

:lol:

Italian Lambretta

Just thought I would bring this back to the top.

There certainly seems to be something afoot with the omission of Kello and Zal.

davemclaren

You got a hard time as well. :)

Italian Lambretta

I know, that's what I get for living in Bonnyrigg :unsure:

You got a hard time as well. :)

Harry Palmer

Kello and Zal both had a shite in Vlads Gold toilet and forgot to flush.

Have we been dreadful or did the players just over perform in the middle part of the season??

We may have only won 1 in 8 but we have also only lost 1 in 8.

JJ has also said a number of our players are playing despite injuries.

Depends how you spin it but I don't think it's been that dreadful since January, just not as good as before then...

I think we punched above our weight in the earlier part of the season but also having said that we have been missing some of our better players thorugh injury or suspension.

There is no doubt fully fit and on form Driver, Wallace, Webster and Kyle would improve most teams.

I do think we lack real quality in the team though other than the players I mentioned above but to finish third (hopefully) is still a great achievement compared to last season.

Jambomuzz

For people talking about the accounts, I have a source that says they have not been released yet, becuase Vlad is trying to gain 100% ownership of the club.

J Cheever Loophole

I think we punched above our weight in the earlier part of the season but also having said that we have been missing some of our better players thorugh injury or suspension.

There is no doubt fully fit and on form Driver, Wallace, Webster and Kyle would improve most teams.

I do think we lack real quality in the team though other than the players I mentioned above but to finish third (hopefully) is still a great achievement compared to last season.

my thinking Wd,we'll still do the trick on Weds night.

I know, that's what I get for living in Bonnyrigg :unsure:

Is that a clue to your source?

The Gasman

For people talking about the accounts, I have a source that says they have not been released yet, becuase Vlad is trying to gain 100% ownership of the club.

I'm not asking you to name your source, but do you (or him/her) know why Vlad would want to do that as he already has full control, also why would that delay the production of the accounts?

portobellojambo1

I think it would be fair to say that the content of the first paragraph of your OP is not as far fetched as some seem to think, however getting information isn't easy.

To summarise, as far as I can tell Marian Kello (our best player) seems to be on the naughty step and Marius Zaliukas (the club captain) has allegedly been summoned to Lithuania shortly before todays game. Both for reasons unknown. JJ appears to be doing all he can to keep things in house for the good of the club (that he loves as much as most of us).

Personally, I don't think there's any "maybe" about it. Somethings afoot.

Independence

Excuse my ignorance but what benefit will Mr Romanov get from owning 100% of the club?

I own shares and would sell if the business case was correct, for HMFC , but why?

portobellojambo1

Excuse my ignorance but what benefit will Mr Romanov get from owning 100% of the club?

I own shares and would sell if the business case was correct, for HMFC , but why?

The logical answer to that would be none, since effective control is already held. Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think it will worry him in the slightest that a very small percentage of the shareholding remains in the hands of others, if push comes to shove UBIG, as they own the shareholding not Mr Romanov personally, can quite easily vote through any proposals without having to acquire further shares. In fact they can do anything they bloody well please based on their present shareholding.

The logical answer to that would be none, since effective control is already held. Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think it will worry him in the slightest that a very small percentage of the shareholding remains in the hands of others, if push comes to shove UBIG, as they own the shareholding not Mr Romanov personally, can quite easily vote through any proposals without having to acquire further shares. In fact they can do anything they bloody well please based on their present shareholding.

In relation to zal and kello, I think they have just been sold and vlads trying to push it through against their wills. In a way I hope I'm right.

In relation to zal and kello, I think they have just been sold and vlads trying to push it through against their wills. In a way I hope I'm right.

Might be the most likely scenario.

Both have signed contracts so can't be that freeze out situation.

Wonder where they have been sold too then? Will be interesting to see where VR managed to get some money for one of them in particular if this is the case. :woot:

Italian Lambretta

One things for sure if Vlad thinks there are any dissenters in the ranks then it's time for them to go.

I think both have falling foul of Vad and now he is possibly selling them on. Vlad keeps telling us time and time again that he wants people he can trust and this goes for the players as well.

portobellojambo1

I''m assuming you've just posted that as a thought Kenny, rather than as a possible reason for any delays in signing the accounts and the belief that 100% control is wanted by UBIG.

Based on their present shareholding UBIG could sell everyone and everything, and close down the club if they so wanted, and there is bugger all the minor shareholders could do about it, and I'm guessing you are aware of that.

Jambof3tornado

If the missing players had been sold whats stopping their agents from going to press?

To summarise, as far as I can tell Marian Kello (our best player) seems to be on the naughty step and Marius Zaliukas (the club captain) has allegedly been summoned to Lithuania shortly before todays game. Both for reasons unknown. JJ appears to be doing all he can to keep things in house for the good of the club (that he loves as much as most of us).

Personally, I don't think there's any "maybe" about it. Somethings afoot.

Yes 12 inches.

If the missing players had been sold whats stopping their agents from going to press?

The way Vlad operates the Agents will know nothing about it yet. Vlad will have spoken to some clubs and now he will be telling them sign for this new club or I will make the rest of your contract hell.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

No point in organising another season ticket boycott...I renewed weeks ago for next year!!!!

Archived