There maybe trouble ahead

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

I wasn't sure if i should post this but I heard from a very reliable source today that there are problems arising in the background at Tynie again. Now I don't know what exactly is going on but the signs have there in the last few weeks. The Kello situation seems to be a serious problem, but there are other things happening that Vlad has become involved in.

Now I don't know anymore than that but I think the roller coaster is about to start again.

Maybe someone closer to people inside Tynie may be able to verify this and give more information.

And before anyone shoots me down, have a look through my posts you will see that I'm not one of those persons who normally posts rumours or states to be ITK.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come to the conclusion it is just the price we have to pay for having a foreign owner. On the continent a manager who oversees a run like we've had recently loses their job, just the way it is. We haven't been losing much but we have lost a lot of our 3rd place margin.

Gigolo-Aunt

Not having a pop but.......

Your source could tell you that there are problems, but could not give an example of what the troubles are......

williamgerrard

Heres something ive been thinking about andas time passes its looking possible jog your memory back a month ago players not being paid for win bonuses are we seriously that bad or is it more the fact the players still havent been paid and are making sure we dont win games but not losing the well game comes to mind then today

Italian Lambretta

Unfortunately, I don't know anymore than I've been told. I can't name my source on KB because his job my b affected. But if you want confirmation then send me a pm I I'll tell you who I is.

Not having a pop but.......

Your source could tell you that there are problems, but could not give an example of what the troubles are......

ToadKiller Dog

Somebody said they saw Kello at the game today walking with a limp ?

has that been confirmed ?

I imagine Vlad would be a bit pissed in the way we have squandered such a big lead in 3rd place ,I guy of his nature isnt going to ignore that .

Heres something ive been thinking about andas time passes its looking possible jog your memory back a month ago players not being paid for win bonuses are we seriously that bad or is it more the fact the players still havent been paid and are making sure we dont win games but not losing the well game comes to mind then today

I'm pretty sure they get a bonus per point gained, but it's fanciful to suggest the players at Hearts are good enough to dictate that they draw each game.

These kind of rumours always grow arms and legs when the team is out of form, I suspect the bonus issue and Kello situation hasn't helped, but judging by the way the team played in the second half today, I don't think there is anything majorly disruptive happening in the background. Although with VR you just never know...

Gigolo-Aunt

Unfortunately, I don't know anymore than I've been told. I can't name my source on KB because his job my b affected. But if you want confirmation then send me a pm I I'll tell you who I is.

Not that fussed for the source, mate - just find it a bit odd that your mate cant give any examples of what these problems are.

Nucky Thompson

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToadKiller Dog

The players are not that good enough to fix games in that way so as not to lose they would need the help of the opposition . I understand why you might feel thats possible but its a bit "who shot JFK " . The players would not be that Unprofessional

We heard today, that Marian (stupidly) got injured paint-balling during the week!

Creepy Lurker

We heard today, that Marian (stupidly) got injured paint-balling during the week!

MAYBEE ROMINOV SHOT HIM.

alwaysthereinspirit

Couldn't they just win all the games they drew and just stick it to us all by winning the league.:thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

I cant believe some of the shite posted on here. To suggest that our team is drawing games on purpose is a bigger bag of baws than a dinosaurs scrotum!!

Nucky Thompson

I cant believe some of the shite posted on here. To suggest that our team is drawing games on purpose is a bigger bag of baws than a dinosaurs scrotum!!

The scary thing is, there are people who acctualy believe it :lol:

marshallschunkychicken

Surely what they would want to do is win every game, and if need be, then secure the bonus payments ultimately through the courts?

Creepy Lurker

Seems unlikely to me. I think that what they'd do would be manipulate opposition players into scoring wondergoals, score two themselves just to throw everyone off the scent and then manipulate other opposition players into scoring further wondergoals so as to ensure that the match would end in a draw.

That's how fiendish our players are, you see.

Benny Factor

Surely what they would want to do is win every game, and if need be, then secure the bonus payments ultimately through the courts?

They'd have a hard job of it in court as the bonuses aren't in their contracts.

Cardiac Rucksack

Funny how op's on these type of threads always get it tight. Just for in a couple of weeks it all to come out as true.

I wouldnt be suprised if Mr Romanov is majorly unhappy with our recent form and has let it be known.

marshallschunkychicken

I seriously doubt football players would agree to a contract that didn't specifically state their bonuses - unless you are trying to suggest that HMFC are currently running an EBT like Rangers have been alleged to have operated. Either way, it doesn't sound plausible.

Drylaw Hearts

Funny how op's on these type of threads always get it tight. Just for in a couple of weeks it all to come out as true.

You mean like the Kello thread ?

:ninja:

I wouldnt be suprised if Mr Romanov is majorly unhappy with our recent form and has let it be known.

how often does that happen? is it even one in ten?

It will be interesting to see if the auditors sign off our annual accounts this year.

HMRC were on our case (and Rangers) for some loophole in overseas tax.

I'm sure that the club would have announced that the issue had been settled. They haven't, so I'm assuming that it's still on-going, as per the Rangers case.

I could be bowling a wide!!

It will be interesting to see if the auditors sign off our annual accounts this year.

HMRC were on our case (and Rangers) for some loophole in overseas tax.

I'm sure that the club would have announced that the issue had been settled. They haven't, so I'm assuming that it's still on-going, as per the Rangers case.

I could be bowling a wide!!

Number 4 post, GTF :thumbsup:

Daydream Believer

I've heard this before and I'm not doubting you but it seems really odd.

If the bonuses are for wins/goals/points, etc then whether in a written contract or not, they form part of the contract and are enforceable.

If there is some kind of discressionary bonus based on performace then it's up to the club whether any are paid so it's not really a case of "bonuses aren't getting paid."

What do players agents say to this?

Bungalow Bill

I don't need the OP to reveal his source. I've found that when people post these stories they always end up being true when Vlad is involved.

Anyone getting upset is in denial and needs to take the maroon tinted specs off.

This sort of stuff is going to always happy with Vlad in charge, I'm now used to it.

Cardiac Rucksack

how often does that happen? is it even one in ten?

To be fair ive not done the stats but it happens fairly regularly.

cardboardcutout

ROmanov will be looking at the table when we were right behind rangers and comparing it to now and probably thinking "whats the point" we cant compete and third is as good as it gets!

Is that success?

is our league ever going to be better with the massive divide?

new stand?

however if rangers cant find a buyer with their fanbase where could we turn to?

maybe thats it!

Cardiac Rucksack

You mean like the Kello thread ?

:ninja:

Has the reason for that ever been fully confirned yet.

Daydream Believer

I seriously doubt football players would agree to a contract that didn't specifically state their bonuses - unless you are trying to suggest that HMFC are currently running an EBT like Rangers have been alleged to have operated. Either way, it doesn't sound plausible.

Agreed, and if bonuses were comming from an EBT the players would still be getting them.

jamboinglasgow

I don't need the OP to reveal his source. I've found that when people post these stories they always end up being true when Vlad is involved.

Anyone getting upset is in denial and needs to take the maroon tinted specs off.

This sort of stuff is going to always happy with Vlad in charge, I'm now used to it.

So in short, it must be true because it is Vlad. I heard that there is a secret drug factory under the pitch and it is being done because we need to make it money to break even, but UEFA and the police have found out so we are in trouble of getting 10 points docked and fined ?50k. Must be true because Vlad is involved. :whistling:

A verbal contract is also legally binding in UK law, it's just more difficult to prove.

Given that a squad of 25+ will all cite the same (hypothetically speaking of course) then there really wouldn't be a case to defend.

Post #5 to the poster with more posts that can count.

GTF yourself.

Italian Lambretta

I think if Vlad has a genuine grievance at the moment then it's because we haven't secured 3 rd place yet. I think he would want some of the U19's to be playing after the split but this hasn't happened yet.

So he may well be upset about this and gas made his feelings known to the management and first team players.

This is my opinion not of anyone I was talking too today on way to Killie.

jamboinglasgow

A verbal contract is also legally binding in UK law, it's just more difficult to prove.

Given that a squad of 25+ will all cite the same (hypothetically speaking of course) then there really wouldn't be a case to defend.

GTF yourself.

But what proof is there that the inland revenue are on our back except the word of one website with a grudge that kept changing its stories and strength of source and even that was only about 1 player.

Whether or not this is correct, I do believe that Italian Lambretta is telling the truth as he knows it. I don't think he would be the sort to wind up tbh.

marshallschunkychicken

GTF yourself.

Verbal contract? You are very badly on the wind-up.

You are right though. There would be NO case for them to answer to.

Whether or not this is correct, I do believe that Italian Lambretta is telling the truth as he knows it. I don't think he would be the sort to wind up tbh.

I'd agree with this, however in these situations I'd prefer people not to post unless they actually know what happened not to post anything

Wonder when it'll appear in the Sun?

winston churchill

Somebody said they saw Kello at the game today walking with a limp ?

has that been confirmed ?

that was not the kello. it was scouse joe.

shaun.lawson

Agree with this. I actually have a very slight suspicion something may be going on, but can't put my finger on it. I don't think anyone can.

Anyway, I see a certain someone's posted on this thread now.

i want to know.

what winston churchill thinks.

about these rumours.

I'd agree with this, however in these situations I'd prefer people not to post unless they actually know what happened not to post anything

Wonder when it'll appear in the Sun?

I disagree, I quite like getting the odd snippet. I hope the good ones turn out to be true and that the bad ones turn out to be wrong. Some folk are at it all the time, posting rubbish and being wrong. One poster that I shall not name, used to tell us the team in advance of the game and it was wrong. I can bear that for the odd good story we hear "on the sly".

I applaud dudes that get a whiff of a story and post it. I certainly wouldn't post anything I have heard unless I can confirm that it is definitely done and that nobody would get into shit for it.

Chris Benoit

I disagree, I quite like getting the odd snippet. I hope the good ones turn out to be true and that the bad ones turn out to be wrong. Some folk are at it all the time, posting rubbish and being wrong. One poster that I shall not name, used to tell us the team in advance of the game and it was wrong. I can bear that for the odd good story we hear "on the sly".

I applaud dudes that get a whiff of a story and post it. I certainly wouldn't post anything I have heard unless I can confirm that it is definitely done and that nobody would get into shit for it.

I'd just tell Malky and get him to post it :lol:

But what proof is there that the inland revenue are on our back except the word of one website with a grudge that kept changing its stories and strength of source and even that was only about 1 player.

It was stated in our last annual accounts that the club was under investigation by the tax man (I don't have said accounts but perhaps others can confirm).

I'm only surmising as to what the problem 'might' be, if indeed there is a problem.

Heavens....time to go back to lurking!!

Italian Lambretta

I spoke to scouse Joe today on a couple of occasions what a character

Seemingly he's due to appear in court next week for making offensive comments about the pope. Anyone who knows joey would know he would never do anything like that :rolleyes:

that was not the kello. it was scouse joe.

Archived