There maybe trouble ahead

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Examples please?

So the point of this thread is : that something is going on behind the scenes but we don't know what or who is involved or what has happened !

Great thread! I'm away to check under the bed to see if vlad is waiting to jump out at me!

Vladamir Romanov is convinced kello chucked the game against Celtic and let in 4 goals on purpose. That's why he's been dropped. Just one of the romours I heard today!

I spoke to scouse Joe today on a couple of occasions what a character

Seemingly he's due to appear in court next week for making offensive comments about the pope. Anyone who knows joey would know he would never do anything like that :rolleyes:

i think you will find joey was singing about birkinhead being beautiful and he doesnt know what a catholic is so its a not guilty from me

kennyblack'sshot

I disagree, I quite like getting the odd snippet. I hope the good ones turn out to be true and that the bad ones turn out to be wrong. Some folk are at it all the time, posting rubbish and being wrong. One poster that I shall not name, used to tell us the team in advance of the game and it was wrong. I can bear that for the odd good story we hear "on the sly".

I applaud dudes that get a whiff of a story and post it. I certainly wouldn't post anything I have heard unless I can confirm that it is definitely done and that nobody would get into shit for it.

This is why I never believe these threads and usually give them a wide berth. The fact is if a mate tells you something (and you know he could get in to trouble if it gets out as in his case) what kind of pal and Hearts fan are you to then run to a fan messageboard to post it knowing that it could cause problems for the club and problems for your mate?

For the brief feeling of people (maybe) thinking you're important, even though most don't know who you are, is it really worth it?

I don't get it. And this 'rumour' in particular is so vague that it could mean anything if true. There are likely to be 'problems' going on at every club all the time, just like any company with lots of employees. Having a problem is not a bad thing - it's a normal thing.

So I call bollocks on anyone posting anything that isn't highly specific.

We're coming up to contract talks time so it is likely there will be some very unhappy players at the club very soon. Just like any club - Hibs have just released 10 for example and no doubt the Hibs board had a say in what contracts were offered to what people and for how much.

Deacon Brodie

Jings,

The way some posters are reacting, you'd think that Vlad had never been guilty of HMFC shootfootery before.

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't - But can anyone say that they would be surprised if Vlad had had a hand in our drop turn of form?

Ever since Romanov got his reputation for being a bit mental, some people have been pretty much desperate for every incident to be a direct consequence of something crazy he has said or done. I reckon a tiny percentage of the things attributed to him are genuine Vlad related problems.

However, I have also heard that a couple of Vladbombs have landed in recent weeks and like the OP and others on this thread I have very little reason to doubt their authenticity. Thing is I don't think its a big deal, I don't believe that JJ really bothers all that much and I don't see any reason for us to get all anxious about it. I actually think stuff happens all the time and ends up being of little consequence, it's just that this time there are a few whispers ongoing and, well...folk like something to talk about.

Let's not encourage the vultures to circle, the press would be delighted to make a mountain out of any available molehills. I don't think JJ would thank us for it, plus he's not daft and I'm quite sure if he isn't happy with something he'll deal with it accordingly.

The Merse

Whether or not the OP is true people will act as if it's an impossible rumour and deliberately forgetting what has gone on previously and tear into whoever posts the rumour.

Now I don't know what the story is but one win in 9 games or so doesn't paint a very happy picture to me.

There will always be doubts while Vlad is about.

Whether or not the OP is true people will act as if it's an impossible rumour and deliberately forgetting what has gone on previously and tear into whoever posts the rumour.

Now I don't know what the story is but one win in 9 games or so doesn't paint a very happy picture to me.

There will always be doubts while Vlad is about.

And that is the ship we sail....

The Merse

And that is the ship we sail....

Indeed it is mate.

I definitely fall on the more sceptical side, that's just my nature.

But as bad as the people who will just point the finger at Vlad without reason, the people who just pretend this sort of stuff ain't possible, are just as bad.

SectionDJambo

If Romanov wasn't a bit peed off that we haven't secured 3rd by now, I would be more worried than if he didn't care.

Possibly why JJ has, seemingly, convinced him that we need a bit of investment into the squad for next season.

We do seem to have been strolling along since February. Not really what the fans who are paying, in my opinion, over the odds for, want to see.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Indeed it is mate.

But as bad as the people who will just point the finger at Vlad without reason, the people who just pretend this sort of stuff ain't possible, are just as bad.

I think people are well aware that it is "possible".

I also think people are entitled to be sceptical when the OP is being as vague as he has been.

The reality is that during Vlads reign he has mystified all of us with the things he says and does,its only a matter of time until his next episode so the stories and rumour's wont stop.All part of being a Jambo under Vlads leadership.

Indeed it is mate.

A good summary.

On this particular rumour , personally I am no more or less concerned than normal.

The OP has not told us anything other than an unamed person has said unspecified incidents may have happened. Itcould be true but there is no meat on the bone.

Such a vague post can easily be claimed to be true and manufactured to be true when the next incident happens.

portobellojambo1

Has the reason for that ever been fully confirned yet.

It's actually quite surprising that people cannot work out what his gripe was, without having to have it spelt out for them.

It's actually quite surprising that people cannot work out what his gripe was, without having to have it spelt out for them.

Not when, as with all incidents, various ITK posters claim different things.

IMA MAROON

Somebody said they saw Kello at the game today walking with a limp ?

has that been confirmed ?

Been told that Vlad kicked him in the shin. Sounds like a true story, he did belt Bednar in the mouth.

bighusref

I tend to think these things are quite obvious if you know what is going on.

Please feel free to connect the dots, as far as you understand them.

I tend to think these things are quite obvious if you know what is going on.

Please feel free to connect the dots, as far as you understand them.

I tried and got the following:

He is a gay, match fixing contract rebel with an STI, who posts inappropriate comments on Facebook and who also injured his leg playing Paintball despite having a bad back.

Bert Le Clos

Heres something ive been thinking about andas time passes its looking possible jog your memory back a month ago players not being paid for win bonuses are we seriously that bad or is it more the fact the players still havent been paid and are making sure we dont win games but not losing the well game comes to mind then today

The most ridiculous thing ever posted on kickback.

Ever.

He is a gay, match fixing contract rebel with an STI, who posts inappropriate comments on Facebook and who also injured his leg playing Paintball despite having a bad back.

Source :teehee:

jambovambo

Jings,

The way some posters are reacting, you'd think that Vlad had never been guilty of HMFC shootfootery before.

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't - But can anyone say that they would be surprised if Vlad had had a hand in our drop turn of form?

Shootfootery - brilliant

Coburg Hearts

I'll tell you this, if I ever came upon information detrimental to Hearts, the very last place I'd mention it is on here so that red-tops, hibs supporters, hat kickers and anyone else with a gripe could get their grubby little hands on it.

speedbump

I'll tell you this, if I ever came upon information detrimental to Hearts, the very last place I'd mention it is on here so that red-tops, hibs supporters, hat kickers and anyone else with a gripe could get their grubby little hands on it.

There isn't any information in the OP, thus rendering him a shit stirrer.

Coburg Hearts

There isn't any information in the OP, thus rendering him a shit stirrer.

I know, but that in a way makes it worse because lots of speculation is going on, and the media won't be shy in making things up.

Robbo-Jambo

Well said. :thumbsup:

Cardiac Rucksack

Ive still no idea what the prob with kello is. But i am not itk

B4 Part B

A good summary.

On this particular rumour , personally I am no more or less concerned than normal.

The OP has not told us anything other than an unamed person has said unspecified incidents may have happened. Itcould be true but there is no meat on the bone.

Such a vague post can easily be claimed to be true and manufactured to be true when the next incident happens.

This.

If/When something happens in the future, people will point to this thread and say I told you so.

Think the OP posted with the best of intentions but he has merely provided a platform for other posters to sh*t stir and try to appear ITK.

This.

If/When something happens in the future, people will point to this thread and say I told you so.

Think the OP posted with the best of intentions but he has merely provided a platform for other posters to sh*t stir and try to appear ITK.

He could avoid this by coming on with some specifics rather than just saying something has happened. Something probably happens every day.

winston churchill

that was doing the rounds in the pubs in gorgie after the motherwell game.

the kello has crabs and was told to keep away from the ground :lol:

that was doing the rounds in the pubs in gorgie after the motherwell game.

the kello has crabs and was told to keep away from the ground :lol:

Vlad must be trying to keep him away from his niece then.

tartofmidlothian

Hmm.

So this suggests it's Kello who has the gripe then, not Vlad or JJ?

so today is saturday, that means this'll be a sun exclusive come tuesday.

I believe these are the lyrics to Rebecca Black's next single.

I believe these are the lyrics to Rebecca Black's next single.

Or Craig David's

I hate the Romanov GTF threads, they are seriously pish and boring but sweeping it under the carpet as some folk do is unbelievable.

We all love HMFC, all care about her. So we don't want shit happening that effects our club. I'm concerned when I read posts and threads started by guys that are not usually gtf ers - do the people saying blah blah actually care about the club?

I've no idea what's going on behind the scenes but since January we have been dreadful. Something isn't right and I hope we rectify it over the summer.

I hate the Romanov GTF threads, they are seriously pish and boring but sweeping it under the carpet as some folk do is unbelievable.

We all love HMFC, all care about her. So we don't want shit happening that effects our club. I'm concerned

when I read posts and threads started by guys that are not usually gtf ers - do the people saying blah blah actually care about the club?

I've no idea what's going on behind the scenes but since January we have been dreadful. Something isn't right and I hope we rectify it over the summer.

Have we been dreadful or did the players just over perform in the middle part of the season??

We may have only won 1 in 8 but we have also only lost 1 in 8.

JJ has also said a number of our players are playing despite injuries.

Depends how you spin it but I don't think it's been that dreadful since January, just not as good as before then...

Have we been dreadful or did the players just over perform in the middle part of the season??

Depends how you spin it but I don't think it's been that dreadful since January, just not as good as before then...

This is true, in the SPL it's been no bad. Im comparing us to the end of season the likes of motherwell have had though. I thought mid season it was going to be special and the lull is disappointing but what we have to remember is that it's only 1 full season into JJ being back and this was meant to be the transformation season and we have done great. 0 derby losses = fantastic.

I really hope Romanov isn't going to upset the team now though, I would sacrifice Kello for a settled club if that was on offer that's for sure.

This.

Some folk need to remember we are Heart of Midlothian

Now six games unbeaten. Had a run of 31 out of 33 points earlier in the season.

Eight points clear with three games to play.

And all this in a season where three of our most important players have hardly played (Kyle, Wallace and Driver).

I think I would have settled for this in July 2010.

Coburg Hearts

When I see the thread title I keep thinking of the old Morcambe and Wise sketch with Angela Ripon. It goes something like the following..................

There may be trouble ahead

But while there's moonlight and music

And love and romance

Let's face the music and dance, :D

Harry Palmer

Kello had an enjoyable shite but forgot to flush...

That's the reason.....

Source? Toilet Duck.

Thunderstruck

Reminds me more of Marty Feldman as an airline pilot...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there is your captain speaking and I would like to let you know that there is nothing to worry about".

Cue hysteria as passengers worry about why there isn't anything to worry about.

Archived