Welcome Back Vlad!

Independence

Yes you are correct.

I have stuck around for fifty years and will continue to do so as, I hope, my children will.

If Romanov stays in charge, you'll be lucky if there's any team to support in five years time never mind fifty.

Don;t understand why Romanov showing his face for once equals all being rosey in the Tynecastle garden. Unless he appoints a proper experienced (not puppy dog Frail) British manager and keeps out of team matters then nothing's changed and he's still ripping the p!ss out of Hearts.

If Romanov stays in charge, you'll be lucky if there's any team to support in five years time never mind fifty.

Don;t understand why Romanov showing his face for once equals all being rosey in the Tynecastle garden. Unless he appoints a proper experienced (not puppy dog Frail) British manager and keeps out of team matters then nothing's changed and he's still ripping the p!ss out of Hearts.

he's after your season ticket money. it's romanov down to a tee. he only shows up when he's after something or their a buck to be made. romanov is the original 'DEL BOY'.

he's after your season ticket money. it's romanov down to a tee. he only shows up when he's after something or their a buck to be made. romanov is the original 'DEL BOY'.

He can have my money as it all goes to the club I support.

Hope we have sell-outs again all next season as it is better than a half-full stadium.

I don't think that I have ever cringed as much over a post as I have over your one, mental!! You really need to have a word with yourself! Your hatred is eating you up, starting with your brain and in my humble opinion, it's not something that you really want to share! Believe me!:nono:

I DETEST ROMANOV!!!

PESH OFF BACK TO THE LITTLE HOLE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING IN FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS.

You never get tired Mitch?? I know I do! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!:wacko:

He can have my money as it all goes to the club I support.

Hope we have sell-outs again all next season as it is better than a half-full stadium.

of course your right and we all want to see hearts have sell-outs and have money for strengthening the team but we all know romanov is just interested in selling every player he can. we also know that romanaov hasn't a clue as to what it takes to manage a football team in the SPL. FOOTBALL WISE THE MAN'S A MUPPET. he surrounds himself with yes men who have never had the guts to tell him he's wrong as they know he'll sack them without hesitation. you grovel after romanov giving him your hard earned money as if to say ' keep on mismanaging the hearts and i'll still support you as i'm a real jambo and i love my club'.

we also have muppets who support the hearts.

are you a muppet my wee friend.

Hes back to try and sort out for next season.

He has to get us having a good one next season.

If things were the same this time next year he would be worried.

Moving to Murrayfield would you buy or need to buy a season ticket??.

Heres hpoing the usual maybe next year.

He knows if we have a good season next year fans will buy season tickets otherwise no chance.

Keep the fingers crossed.:)

Hes back to try and sort out for next season.

He has to get us having a good one next season.

If things were the same this time next year he would be worried.

Moving to Murrayfield would you buy or need to buy a season ticket??.

Heres hpoing the usual maybe next year.

He knows if we have a good season next year fans will buy season tickets otherwise no chance.

Keep the fingers crossed.:)

he's got an agenda and that's MONEY.

now if he had half a brain about football he'd be making money out of hearts by employing a quality manager who would bring titles and cups to tynecastle with european champions cup money flooding in. the players romanov has wasted is criminal.

The numbers announced yesterday show just how badly the club has been run off the pitch.

Going to disagree Coco. To me the figures show we are being badly run on the pitch especially in terms of what we are paying in wages.

Commercial income is up.

Matchday income is down.

Wages to turnover ratio is way way too high.

Going to disagree Coco. To me the figures show we are being badly run on the pitch especially in terms of what we are paying in wages.

Commercial income is up.

Matchday income is down.

Wages to turnover ratio is way way too high.

I would suggest that letting the financial state of the company get this bad - with wages to turnover in particular at ludicrous levels (only sustainable if we sell players every season or capital is injected regularly) is a sign that the company is being run badly off the pitch.

I would suggest that letting the financial state of the company get this bad - with wages to turnover in particular at ludicrous levels (only sustainable if we sell players every season or capital is injected regularly) is a sign that the company is being run badly off the pitch.

It's all semantics mate.

I just wanted to highlight that the off field activities, what I consider to be sponsorship and merchandising, have shown an improvement so therefore not everything is doom and gloom.

Thats not to say you aren't right to highlight the financial mismanagement of the playing side of the business. A 120% wages/income ratio is not sustainable.

I beleive that good business practice is to have the ratio at about 50-60%.

It's all semantics mate.

I just wanted to highlight that the off field activities, what I consider to be sponsorship and merchandising, have shown an improvement so therefore not everything is doom and gloom.

Thats not to say you aren't right to highlight the financial mismanagement of the playing side of the business. A 120% wages/income ratio is not sustainable.

I beleive that good business practice is to have the ratio at about 50-60%.

I guess that the improvements in merchandising, giving away shirts, tickets etc have had a negative effect on the figures (ie lossmaking). Hopefully this will have a positive long term effect.

You never get tired Mitch?? I know I do! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!:wacko:

i get tired of watching our team underperform week-in, week-out. and it's all down to gross mismanagement from romanov and his puppets who wouldn't be fit to be in charge of the niddrie primary school team. if your happy with the hearts football team i pity you. you keep on sitting on your hands our team goes down the drain. have you no pride for gods sake.

Independence
i get tired of watching our team underperform week-in, week-out. and it's all down to gross mismanagement from romanov and his puppets who wouldn't be fit to be in charge of the niddrie primary school team. if your happy with the hearts football team i pity you. you keep on sitting on your hands our team goes down the drain. have you no pride for gods sake.

Mitch, I get tired of reading your negative comments!

As I asked earlier in this thread, please supply us with what your solution or alternative to VR is. There were no other alternatives when he took over from the Pie Man!!!

Instead of droning on about how much you detest VR please ,please supply us with your SOLUTIONS!!!

Mitch, I get tired of reading your negative comments!

As I asked earlier in this thread, please supply us with what your solution or alternative to VR is. There were no other alternatives when he took over from the Pie Man!!!

Instead of droning on about how much you detest VR please ,please supply us with your SOLUTIONS!!!

all i want is romanov to employ a quality manager, support him with resources and stay the hell out of all footballing matters. romanov to stick to the business side of the club and act more like an owner rather that a fair weather supporter.

now what's the matter with that.

siegementality
I don't think that I have ever cringed as much over a post as I have over your one, mental!! You really need to have a word with yourself! Your hatred is eating you up, starting with your brain and in my humble opinion, it's not something that you really want to share! Believe me!:nono:

Just as well I couldn't give a flying feck what you think then eh.

The Real Maroonblood
all i want is romanov to employ a quality manager, support him with resources and stay the hell out of all footballing matters. romanov to stick to the business side of the club and act more like an owner rather that a fair weather supporter.

now what's the matter with that.

Exactly but that is too simple for people to understand is that's all we want.

It's not rocket science.

doesn't romanov remind you of mr grace in are you being served. he comes into the dressing room and says to the players 'your all doing a fine job, keep up the good work' then quick as you can blink rush's back to his bolt hole in lithuainia.

what a joke this man is and then shaggy tells us that all him and the puppets can do is put some players names forward, that could be signed for next season, to romanov who will make the final decision. i pity the next manager, if we ever get one, because what chance will he have when a man who hasn't a clue about football is in charge of signing players.

the whole situation stinks and there will be thousands of hearts fans not renewing their season tickets until there is proof that romanov has changed his ways by keeping out of team matters and employing a quality manager with his own backroom staff.

yes romanov has turned hearts into a farce and i'm even beginning to see the funny side of this man's stupidity.

welcome back romanov....................not.

doesn't romanov remind you of mr grace in are you being served. he comes into the dressing room and says to the players 'your all doing a fine job, keep up the good work' then quick as you can blink rush's back to his bolt hole in lithuainia.

what a joke this man is and then shaggy tells us that all him and the puppets can do is put some players names forward, that could be signed for next season, to romanov who will make the final decision. i pity the next manager, if we ever get one, because what chance will he have when a man who hasn't a clue about football is in charge of signing players.

the whole situation stinks and there will be thousands of hearts fans not renewing their season tickets until there is proof that romanov has changed his ways by keeping out of team matters and employing a quality manager with his own backroom staff.

yes romanov has turned hearts into a farce and i'm even beginning to see the funny side of this man's stupidity.

welcome back romanov....................not.

:sleepy: FFS Mitch, give it a fecking rest will you ?

broken-record.jpg

:sleepy: FFS Mitch, give it a fecking rest will you ?

broken-record.jpg

can't and won't till romanov does the right thing.

yes our team is a broken record alright and the only people who want to fix it is hearts fans who love their club.

welcome back again vlad. oh you were at kimarnock on saturday weren't you. and what did you think of your team. yes that's right the team you've been mismanaging for the last 2 years. the vast majority of hearts fans would like you to give us a few answers about why it's taken you 14 weeks to appoint a new manager since you told us that wee story on the 1st of january. remember, you were going to appoint a manager with experience of the game in britain. and you were also going to go to all our games from now until the end of the season, or was that only going to be home games against gretna, and st mirren.

yes you have overseen our team become a shambles and you'll be getting very little season ticket money until you tell, no forget that word tell, until you appoint the right people to manage hearts and give them the resources to be the team we all want hearts to be.

the ball is in your court romanov, there's no way we'll believe any more of your lies.

and that's from your lips or your puppets.

welcome back again vlad. oh you were at kimarnock on saturday weren't you. and what did you think of your team. yes that's right the team you've been mismanaging for the last 2 years. the vast majority of hearts fans would like you to give us a few answers about why it's taken you 14 weeks to appoint a new manager since you told us that wee story on the 1st of january. remember, you were going to appoint a manager with experience of the game in britain. and you were also going to go to all our games from now until the end of the season, or was that only going to be home games against gretna, and st mirren.

yes you have overseen our team become a shambles and you'll be getting very little season ticket money until you tell, no forget that word tell, until you appoint the right people to manage hearts and give them the resources to be the team we all want hearts to be.

the ball is in your court romanov, there's no way we'll believe any more of your lies.

and that's from your lips or your puppets.

Agree with every word Mitch,i was baffled reading there how wonderful Mad Vlad is

Archived