Welcome Back Vlad!

Independence

Independence

I know that most posters will not agree with the above heading, but I am sure you will agree that we are all allowed our own opinions!

I do not have my head in the sand and realise all the problems that have arrived at Hearts, commensurate with the arrival of VR.

The finances are shocking but remember the Pie Man was even worse in this area.

I also believe that VR knows exactly where he has gone wrong and that he will now be stronger as will Hearts as a result.

There is clearly no 'white knight' banging on VR's door asking to take over Hearts. Business people in Edinburgh continue to hang on to the coat tails of the 2 ugly sisters!

I welcome him back because I did fear that he would now walk away as a result of realising his experiment/dream was over. He could have easily done so and have never been seen again. This is exactly what the HOBO's and weegie press (including the Scotsman) have wanted since he threatened to take top spot from the OF.

However,

He has re-committed himself to Hearts.

He is not walking away.

His wealth is increasing all the time. He is currently receiving huge payments for his Alluminium produce.

We remain at Tynecastle.

The proposed new stand is still progressing.

He will appoint a new manager, but this time the correct one. Here is a point where he has clearly learned a lesson. Previously managers have been appointed as quick fixes, done on the spur of a moment, partly to appease the fans. Rix is one example where it went terribly wrong. I am sure that this time the correct person will be put in place.

Campbell Ogilvie has renewed his committment to the club. I can assure you that he would have walked by now if he did not see a bright future for Hearts.

As I said many things have gone wrong, but clearly he aint one for quitting!

Welcome back VR, lets drink to a new era!

(I would love to read, from all posters who come and add to this thread, just what there solution is LONG TERM without VR. Please do not add the usual 'burn VR at the stake because, well because he is VR nonsense)

why has he decided to come back now(oh season tickets are up for renewal silly old me)

Silly Old Me,

I hope Hearts do well and sell all the season tickets available because this is the team I support.

Cheers. ;)

Independence
why has he decided to come back now(oh season tickets are up for renewal silly old me)

Please please some sensible points.

Are you really saying that because VR is back the doubters will start to buy ST's?

The point is that VR is BACK. He aint walking away.

What is your alternative?

john brownlee

I whole heartily agree with this post except that Mr Romanov has more supporters on here than is often given credit.

With a bit of luck I hope to meet him today and I will pass on your message

Support the team the management the coaches the staff the owner and all associated with the club

come on the Mighty JTs

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

...There is clearly no 'white knight' banging on VR's door asking to take over Hearts....

That's not what i've read on here......

Independence
I whole heartily agree with this post except that Mr Romanov has more supporters on here than is often given credit.

With a bit of luck I hope to meet him today and I will pass on your message

Support the team the management the coaches the staff the owner and all associated with the club

come on the Mighty JTs

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Thanks.

These are hard times at Tynecastle, but having supported the JT's for 50 years there have been worse. How many times

As I said I still believe and yes I agree that there are many more VR supporters, that are never heard above the rabble.

I partly blame the weegie press for continuing with an anti Vlad press campaign that, as I said previously, do not want any other team competing with the ugly sisters.

How many times in the past would we have sold out Tynecastle for a match against D Utd that is almost meaningless? Will this receive press coverage? I doubt it!

His looks remind me of my grandad who was a great guy that I loved to bits.

He even seems to share his wicked sense of fun:

_44523086_bottle270.jpg

As much as I want to dislike him for making a complete and utter ^^^^ of things recently I acually quite like the guy.

Sorry if that offends anyone.

Independence
That's not what i've read on here......

Please name him/her and no not the plumber again.

Ask yourself how many people are using Vlad as an some sort of credable excuse for not buying a ST.

The facts are an unsuccessful Hearts will mean a lot of people walk.

Thats the way it is and always will be. No harm in that.

Me, i'll stick around and take some sort of sordid pleasure out of the HMFC experience.

The Real Maroonblood
Thanks.

These are hard times at Tynecastle, but having supported the JT's for 50 years there have been worse. How many times

As I said I still believe and yes I agree that there are many more VR supporters, that are never heard above the rabble.

I partly blame the weegie press for continuing with an anti Vlad press campaign that, as I said previously, do not want any other team competing with the ugly sisters.

How many times in the past would we have sold out Tynecastle for a match against D Utd that is almost meaningless? Will this receive press coverage? I doubt it!

If you partly blame the weegie press where to you aportion the rest of the blame on.

I will tell you.

The "Puppet Master" himself. That was easy to work out.

Guest JamboRobbo

(I would love to read, from all posters who come and add to this thread, just what there solution is LONG TERM without VR. Please do not add the usual 'burn VR at the stake because, well because he is VR nonsense)

Other investors.

Independence
Ask yourself how many people are using Vlad as an some sort of credable excuse for not buying a ST.

The facts are an unsuccessful Hearts will mean a lot of people walk.

Thats the way it is and always will be. No harm in that.

Me, i'll stick around and take some sort of sordid pleasure out of the HMFC experience.

Yes you are correct.

I have stuck around for fifty years and will continue to do so as, I hope, my children will.

Hearts will know that the appointment of a new manager will result in good ST sales. But as I said previously, it will be completed, this time, with a lot of thought and not the first name that pops up as has happened in the past.

I wonder who the first poster will be who says "Hearts have appointed a new manager only to sell ST's"

Buffalo Bill

I'm brooding with anticipation and pursed lips.

56269446.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C2ED521401EAD2FBA96D640C844286CF

Buffalo Bill

_44523086_bottle270.jpg

As much as I want to dislike him for making a complete and utter ^^^^ of things recently I acually quite like the guy.

Brilliant photo, he always makes me laugh.

Please name him/her and no not the plumber again.

I don't have the names and no, they're not in the plumbing business as far as i'm aware.

You've probably read the same posts as i have in the members lounge.

If you choose to ignore any posts that don't say what you want to read, that's hardly my fault.

Brilliant photo, he always makes me laugh.

Aye, he reduces me to tears as well.

...The finances are shocking but remember the Pie Man was even worse in this area...

Genuine question: Did CPR every lose ?12.45 million in one year?

Nucky Thompson

_44523086_bottle270.jpg

I know exactly where you're coming from Cat:)

Nucky Thompson
Genuine question: Did CPR every lose ?12.45 million in one year?
If the RBS let him he probably would have and most of it would have went on his salary and expenses:cool:

If the RBS let him he probably would have and most of it would have went on his salary and expenses:cool:

Is that a 'yes, he did' or a 'no, he never'?

Not having a go at you Jam-Boo, just genuinely wondering about NBerwickJTs statement of "The finances are shocking but remember the Pie Man was even worse in this area."

Was CPR worse?

Colonel Kurtz
Is that a 'yes, he did' or a 'no, he never'?

Not having a go at you Jam-Boo, just genuinely wondering about NBerwickJTs statement of "The finances are shocking but remember the Pie Man was even worse in this area."

Was CPR worse?

RBS were never involved,but hey dont let the facts.....

It is worrying te read about people posting they could be meting Romanov and be doing a George Galloway/Saddam Hussain job

Must be beetroot soup on the menu

I posted weeks ago that there will soon be an ex player trotted out to support Vlad .....

It is worrying te read about people posting they could be meting Romanov and be doing a George Galloway/Saddam Hussain job

Must be beetroot soup on the menu

I posted weeks ago that there will soon be an ex player trotted out to support Vlad .....

Ha ha...

"Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability."

Nucky Thompson
You're right, I got mixed up with which bank were giving us credit at the time:o

I know that most posters will not agree with the above heading, but I am sure you will agree that we are all allowed our own opinions!

I do not have my head in the sand and realise all the problems that have arrived at Hearts, commensurate with the arrival of VR.

The finances are shocking but remember the Pie Man was even worse in this area.

I also believe that VR knows exactly where he has gone wrong and that he will now be stronger as will Hearts as a result.

There is clearly no 'white knight' banging on VR's door asking to take over Hearts. Business people in Edinburgh continue to hang on to the coat tails of the 2 ugly sisters!

I welcome him back because I did fear that he would now walk away as a result of realising his experiment/dream was over. He could have easily done so and have never been seen again. This is exactly what the HOBO's and weegie press (including the Scotsman) have wanted since he threatened to take top spot from the OF.

However,

He has re-committed himself to Hearts.

He is not walking away.

His wealth is increasing all the time. He is currently receiving huge payments for his Alluminium produce.

We remain at Tynecastle.

The proposed new stand is still progressing.

He will appoint a new manager, but this time the correct one. Here is a point where he has clearly learned a lesson. Previously managers have been appointed as quick fixes, done on the spur of a moment, partly to appease the fans. Rix is one example where it went terribly wrong. I am sure that this time the correct person will be put in place.

Campbell Ogilvie has renewed his committment to the club. I can assure you that he would have walked by now if he did not see a bright future for Hearts.

As I said many things have gone wrong, but clearly he aint one for quitting!

Welcome back VR, lets drink to a new era!

you want some sensible points to be made on your comical thread.

i mean saying to a man who own's hearts 'welcome back' is hilarious. now if he'd been ill or locked up in the jail i could understand but really:confused:

you agree there are major problems with the team/management and our finances are shocking then you tell us that romanov knows exactly where he has gone wrong. how the hell do you know what romanov knows.:confused:

you feared he might walk away. why ?

you thought hearts were his dream/ experiment. experiment:mw_rolleyes:

i wouldn't worry so much about white knights, hobo's or the weegie press i'd worry as to why you think you can read romanov's mind.

_44523086_bottle270.jpg

Not in the slightest. In spite of everything, I like him too.

I was just having this conversation with another Jambo recently...I don't believe he means us any harm and I do think that while he has made some utterly mental decisions and almighty ******-ups, I think he has our best interests at heart underneath all that weirdness.

If I ever think he doesn't - my opinion on that will rapidly change.

Yes all the 'moles' and 'plants' are alive and kicking in this thread.

OR, how about considering that there are actually bog standard Jambos who have opinions which don't necessarily fit in with the 'Everything Vlad is Bad' agenda? The conspiracy theories are getting a little tired, don't you think?

siegementality

I DETEST ROMANOV!!!

PESH OFF BACK TO THE LITTLE HOLE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING IN FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS.

Yes all the 'moles' and 'plants' are alive and kicking in this thread[/quote'].OR, how about considering that there are actually bog standard Jambos who have opinions which don't necessarily fit in with the 'Everything Vlad is Bad' agenda? The conspiracy theories are getting a little tired, don't you think?

The OP is up to his usual tricks i see.

Starts a contentious Vlad thread and then does a runner.

rudi must stay

_44523086_bottle270.jpg

same here mate, he is brilliant fun though and that's part of the reason they hate us, they have absolutely no clue what he's gonna do next

Point I made on the other thread is that a slide into administration/liquidation doesn't have to happen because of VR's malevolence or malice and not due to any dastardly plot or conspiracy theory - just continued horrendous financial and football management.

Point I made on the other thread is that a slide into administration/liquidation doesn't have to happen because of VR's malevolence or malice and not due to any dastardly plot or conspiracy theory - just continued horrendous financial and football management.

Very true Coco....Half the battle at the moment is bearing that in mind whilst weighing up all the nonsense you hear (both true and manufactured) and working out whether or not we're at the point where we should be seriously concerned about the situation that you describe.

Argh.

I just want to know for sure what I should be worried about and what I can dismiss. It's about anxiety prioritisation.... :unsure:

rudi must stay

i don't think we are too badly run off the pitch tbh. We wouldn't have sponsors like Umbro if we were gonna go bust imo, that would be too much of a risk for them

i don't think we are too badly run off the pitch tbh. We wouldn't have sponsors like Umbro if we were gonna go bust imo, that would be too much of a risk for them

The numbers announced yesterday show just how badly the club has been run off the pitch.

rudi must stay
The numbers announced yesterday show just how badly the club has been run off the pitch.

Gordon's transfer wasn't included, i've got a feeling when it is things will look alot better

Why should we welcome him back? We are where we are entirely due to his (in)actions.

Romanov makes me cringe every time i set eyes on him. The photo on this thread a perfect example. He's an embarrassment, a joker in every possible sense of the word.

His presence merely highlights our predicament further. Instead of being seen as some sort of second coming his return should be treated with the contempt he's shown us for the last 18 months.

Independence
Why should we welcome him back? We are where we are entirely due to his (in)actions.

Romanov makes me cringe every time i set eyes on him. The photo on this thread a perfect example. He's an embarrassment, a joker in every possible sense of the word.

His presence merely highlights our predicament further. Instead of being seen as some sort of second coming his return should be treated with the contempt he's shown us for the last 18 months.

Just returned from todays game.

Great score, great crowd and plenty comittment.

Please refer to my first post!!!!!

As I said previously to have over 16000 fans at a Hearts V D utd end of season game is fantastic!

Everyone that sits near to me and my family are renewing our STs.

They are Hearts fans first and foremost!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Independence

Oh sorry I should have included.................

your solution..or are you the plumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

As I said previously to have over 16000 fans at a Hearts V D utd end of season game is fantastic!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Vlad was at Tynie AND we won.

Everything is magic.

I love Vlad.

Nucky Thompson
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Vlad was at Tynie AND we won.

Everything is magic.

I love Vlad.

Lucky mascot then;)

scots civil war

..........................yes,that photo further enhances his p.r doesnt it.total cringefest everytime.he has a face that requires a good smack every time you look at him.a snivelling,contempteous annoying boatrace indeed......

just get a ****ing manager in you dwarf

Oh sorry I should have included.................

your solution..or are you the plumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

and whats the matter with being a plumber:p

now don't believe all you read about romanov as it all gets lost in translation . usually because of the printers.;)

and we all know printers know nothing about football:)

do you sit with a bunch of printers charlie.:P

At tynecastle, playing to sell out crowds ?

Archived