Who's All Going to Killie ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Next week will hopefully be the day we clinch 3rd and a spot in Europa Cup for next season , we must be looking to take 5,000 fans to Rugby Park , although Aberdeen would be taking 25500 if they were in our shoes

Whos all going for a pairty ?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Next week will hopefully be the day we clinch 3rd and a spot in Europa Cup for next season , we must be looking to take 5,000 fans to Rugby Park , although Aberdeen would be taking 25500 if they were in our shoes

laugh.gif

Definitely. Massive game should make a lot of noise in our end. Mon the JTs

CavySlaveJambo

No, I'm revising and trying to not become anymore stressed than I already am. Tragically most methods of travelling are too stressful at the moment.

Ill be there, hopefully we can take a large and loud support there and give the guys a real lift and hope to pick up the 3 points.

SanliHearts

only ever been there in the car. Whats the best public transport option?

Reckon the club should be in touch with Killie.

Think we should be expecting to fill at least 3 of their stands. :thumb:

:rofl:

always a jambo

I'll be there.

Getting the train down from Aberdeen for this one, cheaper than taking the car.

J.T.F.Robertson

My mate and I decided in the pub last night, we'd make the trip. :thumbsup: We'd also had a few by that time, but I think it's on.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on going but wont be at the Celtic game and don't want yesterday to be my last game of the season. Can't usually afford to go to away games as well, but thinking both Kilmarnock & Dundee United.

ToadKiller Dog

Going to go to this one could be an important game cant see us get anyway near 5,000 as the OP hopes . Would like to think we could take a decent crowd around 2,000 if people make an effort .

Mmmm...think I'll give it a miss.

I still have the sunburn marks on my forehead from the last time I headed there to see us try and clinch a wee euro spot a few seasons back. Seem to recall we needed a result from a Rangers Aberdeen game and we had to win by a certain margin. Made no odds in the end as Killie done us anyway!

Still it was a lovely day for it.

I'm saving myself for the trip to Tanadice which will either end up being a nail biting 3rd place decider if we don't get our fingers out or a nice wee jolly to wind up the tangerines with the result meaning hee haw. :thumbsup:

Me and my brother should be going through. Going for a night out In KIllie afterwords which I don't really fancy too much

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Planning to go down with my dad. Massive game for us, we won't get a better chance to put all the pressure on Dundee United.

Creepy Lurker

Will probably head along, although I'd be lying if I said that I was overcome by enthusiasm.

Anybody Know How Much Tickets Are? Adults/under 16 if possible ;):flag2:

According to Saturday's programme they're ?20 adults, ?14 concessions.

ToadKiller Dog

Me and my brother should be going through. Going for a night out In KIllie afterwords which I don't really fancy too much

You never know you might get lucky and pull one of the lasses from the Scheme fame.

Jam Tarts 1874

Mmmm...think I'll give it a miss.

I still have the sunburn marks on my forehead from the last time I headed there to see us try and clinch a wee euro spot a few seasons back. Seem to recall we needed a result from a Rangers Aberdeen game and we had to win by a certain margin. Made no odds in the end as Killie done us anyway!

Still it was a lovely day for it.

I'm saving myself for the trip to Tanadice which will either end up being a nail biting 3rd place decider if we don't get our fingers out or a nice wee jolly to wind up the tangerines with the result meaning hee haw. :thumbsup:

Yeah, we seem to have had a couple of "must win" games at Rugby Park in recent times, none of them went well. The one that sticks out in my mind was the one where Frail and Nade were having a good old go at each other. The fatster was not happy at Frail's 10-1 formation! We needed a win to have a chance at top 6, needless to say it ended 0-0.

Jambof3tornado

You never know you might get lucky and pull one of the lasses from the Scheme fame.

That's the kind of luck you don't need!

hearts_crazy

Assuming it is pay at the gate then yes, never been to Rugby Park BTW, where do I get parked?

Fxxx the SPFL

16 of us going through

i get an extra ?21.56 in my pay packet (monthly paid poorly) on thusday due to the tax codes going up so that will pay for the ticket and a Kille Pie :whistling:

gowestjambo

Assuming it is pay at the gate then yes, never been to Rugby Park BTW, where do I get parked?

Real life long die hard supporter aren't you?

pennyjambo22

Th Penicuik contingent, as per, will be in attendance!

Mon the JT's!

after much huffing and puffing, the 16 seater is provisionally booked.

Lucky for us the committee seen sense.

hearts_crazy

Real life long die hard supporter aren't you?

Yes, very much so in fact, just because I don't attend many away games doesn't make me any less of a Hearts fan than anybody else. Strangely I don't feel the need to justify my credentials as a Jambo to anyone just because they go to more games than me.

Anyway the question was 'where do I get parked?' not 'are there any better supporters than me on Kickback?'

The Treasurer

Yes, very much so in fact, just because I don't attend many away games doesn't make me any less of a Hearts fan than anybody else. Strangely I don't feel the need to justify my credentials as a Jambo to anyone just because they go to more games than me.

Anyway the question was 'where do I get parked?' not 'are there any better supporters than me on Kickback?'

To keep people happy you should maybe change your user name to Hearts_slightly silly instead of Hearts_crazy wink.gif

There is plenty on street parking around the ground but fills up quite early. Your best bet is to park where the buses park next to the old supermarket site, about 10 minutes walk to the ground

Archived