Who's All Going to Killie ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

The Treasurer

I generally don't cross the Bypass for anything less than a semifinal but I'm going to Kilmarnock.

Bloody glory hunter

scottish_chicP

I just checked the weather for Killie. Supposed to be warm and sunny :thumbsup: few burnt jambos that day!?

Chuff through dinny ken how i'll get back, wee change fae the Bus or Car, meeting up with some West Coasters

:ninja:

Real life long die hard supporter aren't you?

What a horrific post that is! Get a grip, he just asked a simple question.

the general

Chuff through dinny ken how i'll get back, wee change fae the Bus or Car, meeting up with some West Coasters

:ninja:

If you want a lift back to Edinburgh on the bus then let me know lad

portobellojambo1

Will be heading down on Saturday. Its a decent trip but I think when they were building the stadium they cut a few corners, it is one ground where the seats seem to be very small (unless everyone in Ayrshire has a particularly small erse of course, and that was taken into account during construction/fitting it out).

gowestjambo

Yes, very much so in fact, just because I don't attend many away games doesn't make me any less of a Hearts fan than anybody else. Strangely I don't feel the need to justify my credentials as a Jambo to anyone just because they go to more games than me.

Anyway the question was 'where do I get parked?' not 'are there any better supporters than me on Kickback?'

No one asked you to justify anything. At the blink of an eye you told me to GIRetc etc without any provocation.

Rugby Park is half an hour for you, I would have thought someone who professes to be Hearts crazy might have attended a game at Kilmarnock before.

It appears you are just crazy with your criticisms.......

Wanting to go with a new lady friend, but we are going out on the Friday night so a trip to Rugby Park may depend on how severe the hangover is.

hearts_crazy

No one asked you to justify anything. At the blink of an eye you told me to GIRetc etc without any provocation.

Rugby Park is half an hour for you, I would have thought someone who professes to be Hearts crazy might have attended a game at Kilmarnock before.

It appears you are just crazy with your criticisms.......

You don't hold grudges do you :rolleyes: . You really shouldn't let spur of the moment posts on Kickback upset you so much.

If you really must know I used to go to every home game, for years I did this, I didn't have transport at the time (and lived in Edinburgh obviously), so I didn't really go to away games other than Easter Road and the odd game at Hampden, it became a habit and I didn't really bother about going to away games until relatively recently, if that makes me a lesser supporter eyes then so be it. Suffice to say I will be at the game this weekend.

gowestjambo

You don't hold grudges do you :rolleyes: . You really shouldn't let spur of the moment posts on Kickback upset you so much.

If you really must know I used to go to every home game, for years I did this, I didn't have transport at the time (and lived in Edinburgh obviously), so I didn't really go to away games other than Easter Road and the odd game at Hampden, it became a habit and I didn't really bother about going to away games until relatively recently, if that makes me a lesser supporter eyes then so be it. Suffice to say I will be at the game this weekend.

I already said you don't have to justify anything to anyone.

If you are now saying your comment was on the spur of the moment, and out of character, then an apology would not have been out of place. You could still have made your point (if you felt you had to on Saturday) without the gutter language and over aggressive manner.

IMO there is room for healthy debate without the need to resort to unnecessary insults.

hearts_crazy

I already said you don't have to justify anything to anyone.

If you are now saying your comment was on the spur of the moment, and out of character, then an apology would not have been out of place. You could still have made your point (if you felt you had to on Saturday) without the gutter language and over aggressive manner.

IMO there is room for healthy debate without the need to resort to unnecessary insults.

77943d1207081246-thank-you-sorinne-bmcd-san-francisco-ca-av545-pot-calling-kettle-black-posters.jpg

I'm not the one taking every opportunity for a sly dig. Don't be so sensitive, people say things in the heat of the moment, that's what happens on Internet forums. It was an off the cuff remark made 5 days ago, don't you think it's time to bury the hatchet now and move on?

gowestjambo

77943d1207081246-thank-you-sorinne-bmcd-san-francisco-ca-av545-pot-calling-kettle-black-posters.jpg

I'm not the one taking every opportunity for a sly dig. Don't be so sensitive, people say things in the heat of the moment, that's what happens on Internet forums. It was an off the cuff remark made 5 days ago, don't you think it's time to bury the hatchet now and move on?

If thats an apology, consider the hatchet buried.

I just checked the weather for Killie. Supposed to be warm and sunny :thumbsup: few burnt jambos that day!?

I know temperatures in the East have been a bit lower this week but,take my word for it,it will be glorious on Saturday in Ayrshire.Think how well some beers will go down then along to see the Hearts.You know it makes sense!:thumbsup:

Will be heading down on Saturday. Its a decent trip but I think when they were building the stadium they cut a few corners, it is one ground where the seats seem to be very small (unless everyone in Ayrshire has a particularly small erse of course, and that was taken into account during construction/fitting it out).

There will be plenty room,mate,as you well know.A half decent turn out on Saturday mind but still room to stretch the old legs oot!

1500+ i'd say.Hopefully more!

Me plus 8 others.

Two trains, Glesga half way stops for ale and a certain sore heid on Sunday.

Happy days :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Wanting to go with a new lady friend, but we are going out on the Friday night so a trip to Rugby Park may depend on how severe the hangover is.

FJ's got a new burd everyone woot.gif

Vlad-Stupid

GHP :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I know temperatures in the East have been a bit lower this week but,take my word for it,it will be glorious on Saturday in Ayrshire.Think how well some beers will go down then along to see the Hearts.You know it makes sense!:thumbsup:

My day has been planned since last week :D

With your username you've presumably attended several but are less keen on Tannadice, Pittodrie or anywhere else in a northerly direction

Jambof3tornado

Me and the auld man going!! Were we at 4998?? :blink:

5000th man in gets sloppy 2nds on the latest addition to the royal family!

Darkwhisky7

Will both tiers be open on Saturday or will it depend on the amount of away fans ?

According to Saturday's programme they're ?20 adults, ?14 concessions.

just to let you know that there is a concessions for under 12s of ?5.

i know it is not in the programme but i phoned killie on tuesday (as i am taking my son through) and they said there is definately a ?5 for u12s.

Hearts of Vladland

If we get 1000 down there we'll be doing well.

We had over a thousand at St Mirren earlier in the season, I would expect well hope for over two thousand.

Omg!

:lol:

The laddie fancies a trip on the train :whistling: and Dad fancies a couple of beers - so do you know how long it is to the ground?

davemclaren

:lol:

The laddie fancies a trip on the train :whistling: and Dad fancies a couple of beers - so do you know how long it is to the ground?

15 to 20 minutes walk.

davemclaren

Thank you.

Must have been to Killie about 40 times and yet never by train

I think that's about right. I went by train in May 1982. :)

Creepy Lurker

15 to 20 minutes sounds about right. Difficult to say exactly as I don't think I've ever done it sober, but it certainly isn't any longer.

the general

Thank you.

Must have been to Killie about 40 times and yet never by train

Be careful what you sing on the train the transport police are really strict ACAB

Archived