Gorgie babes

Green Tree

I was party to a discussion today which sadly got a tad heated with an argument which brewed ending in 'our burds are tidier than yours'.

Brazen knecked request though can all you Gorgie Gals post pics to prove the point we are much fitter than the hobos from the Methadone?

Yes I am a pest and yes this has the potential to get loads of views though all good fun. Let's stick it up them once again!

Hearts burds are the best !!

jambo_til_i_die

I was party to a discussion today which sadly got a tad heated with an argument which brewed ending in 'our burds are tidier than yours'.

Brazen knecked request though can all you Gorgie Gals post pics to prove the point we are much fitter than the hobos from the Methadone?

Yes I am a pest and yes this has the potential to get loads of views though all good fun. Let's stick it up them once again!

:lol: hahahaha - pervert!

Isaac Clarke

pervert.jpg

Guest juvehearts

its A Well know fact that we have better bursds than the wee team

i dont need to give examples, just think of what meth does to your teeth

The fat bird sitting in the Hibs end at the last derby proves their mob are rotten. She was taking a bit of stick from the hearts end that day :lol:

its A Well know fact that we have better bursds than the wee team

i dont need to give examples, just think of what meth does to your teeth

I'm not so sure. I live near leith and some of the local birds look pretty good when they're done up to go out on a Saturday night. With there clean trainers and new tracksuits on :thumbsup:

Guest juvehearts

I'm not so sure. I live near leith and some of the local birds look pretty good when they're done up to go out on a Saturday night. With there clean trainers and new tracksuits on :thumbsup:

how many are u16 & polish?

I'm not gonna post her pic without her permission but one of the staff at my school is a diehard jambo and is pretty stunning.

We used to go to away games on the Bathgate Supporters bus and I gave her my mates season ticket one day when he was ill and was inundated with comments of "wheres that tidy burd you brought last week?" at the next match.

is pretty stunning

Bathgate Supporters bus

Hmm. Something not quite right there ermm.gif

Where's the pic of the bird on the massage table with the cracking... Back. Craig Thomson standing up behind her I think!

Coburg Hearts

I bet hibs burds claim to have more flair than oor burds. I also bet oor burds score more than them too. :rolleyes:

Everybody loves Baz

This is going to be my wallpaper, the GF will have to like it or lump it! :D

Not a patch on redm, shell, or Kaz. :)

maroonshrew

I bet hibs burds claim to have more flair than oor burds. I also bet oor burds score more than them too. :rolleyes:

I just hope ours arent bigger, stronger and more physical.

Rick Grimes

I had no idea redm and kaz were women!

:facepalm:

don't beat yourself up about it, its just barely true....

Radioactive Mince

:lol:

To be fair, I once saw a photie of redm on some thread or other and, without knowing who the girl was, posted a comment like 'who's the brunette?'.

"That's redm, mate."

"Oh"... virtual beamer. One of my favourite posters, sex and/or aesthetics discounted.

That lassie in the buff with the scarf is some kind of adult model or other, iirc.

OP - Can you explain the origin and HMFC relevance of your user name, please? It's not just about the pub in the Cowgate, is it?

Everybody loves Baz

:stare:

thats not at all creepy.

It was meant to come across as they are nice women, though i can see how it appears that i'm a bit of a perv i;m honestly not. :ninja:

Well maybe at the weekends :lol:

The Green Tree, the pubs proper name.

Great pub, used to be the best beer garden in Edinburgh

Sadly demolished

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Jim Panzee is a wee hottie, she looks a bit like a young Salma Hayek. Dot Cotton was pretty fine in her day to but after two kids she is a bit washed out now.

Sorry for mentioning them when they have not posted yet but JP will be flattered and Dot is a realist.

Bet yous never even knew they were bursd! :D

Great pub, used to be the best beer garden in Edinburgh

Sadly demolished

Not that shitehole in the grassmarket!

This thread could get good later on tonight when a lot of KB'ers are steaming :D

This. Very much this.

:)

The one Gorgie I assume that is now a closed dive. :)

It starting going down hill a few years ago, the gaff was never classy but the regulars and faces made the place.

davemclaren

It starting going down hill a few years ago, the gaff was never classy but the regulars and faces made the place.

I only ever went once when it was the Green Tree ( pre match ) and it seemed ok. I went once when it was Robbos ( not on a match day ) and the sight of 2 women viciously fighting each other put me off. :ninja:

The fat bird sitting in the Hibs end at the last derby proves their mob are rotten. She was taking a bit of stick from the hearts end that day :lol:

Her and her boyfriend were sitting in section N2 for the last Motherwell game!! She had a Hearts top with Black's name on the back.

Radioactive Mince

All becomes clear. Sorry I ever doubted the OP's credentials (as a Hearts man I mean - his status as a perv is unquestionable).

Cheers, chaps.

:)

Luton Jambo

Her and her boyfriend were sitting in section N2 for the last Motherwell game!! She had a Hearts top with Black's name on the back.

You surprise me. I would have thought she could have fitted David Cooper Templeton on the back of her shirt. :whistling:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What??, a couple of bonny lassies there;

;)

Lassies being the accurate word in that sentence.

Your wee Sis isnt bad either..Give them a run for their money lol lol

Surely the only way to judge is by comparing Mrs Vladimir Romanov against Mrs Rod Petrie (I assume there is one)

Anyway not got any pictures but i reckon Mrs Vlad would win..

Pictures of both for proof would be great though.

Archived