Gorgie babes

Green Tree

The Future's Maroon

Note to self: Don't forget about this thread after a Saturday night shenanigins from KB'ers....so much potential!

:whistling:

maroonlegions

What??, a couple of bonny lassies there;

;)

come to think of it; after having a proper look ;

:omg_2::oopsoops:

maroonlegions

AS bit peshed so forgive me if i am fecking this up a bit by talking to my self judging by my last post;

Not that shitehole in the grassmarket!

Spot on lads, what a booozer and crowd in there too, great times and trips.

On gtopic cracking Gorgie Babe behind me at game the day, Barbour and jeggings and a bar scarf. Hat's off bird top drawer

All becomes clear. Sorry I ever doubted the OP's credentials (as a Hearts man I mean - his status as a perv is unquestionable).

Cheers, chaps.

:)

Spot on Jimmy. !

Her and her boyfriend were sitting in section N2 for the last Motherwell game!! She had a Hearts top with Black's name on the back.

That explains why they sat perfectly still when Hibs scored both their goals, and seemed very reluctant to react to our ribbing of them. Strongly suspected they were behind enemy lines at ER. This confirms it.

Dr. Bapswent

Cracking thread.

Shame its a total embarrassment and also more than a touch creepy.

Most of the Hearts BURSD are shockingly dreadful and id imagine that counts for most clubs.

Really, if your barometer for 'hotness' is the shockers that go to Tynecastle, I feel very sorry for you.

Very poor.

Denny Crane

AS bit peshed so forgive me if i am fecking this up a bit by talking to my self judging by my last post;

Hello Rixy

There was a tidy blonde that left section N at the end on Saturday that I'd never seen before. :woot:

It made up for the disappointment of the result.

johndawgylt

Cracking thread.

Most of the Hearts BURSD are shockingly dreadful and id imagine that counts for most clubs.

Really, if your barometer for 'hotness' is the shockers that go to Tynecastle, I feel very sorry for you.

Very poor.

'I'm better than you' style post as usual I see.

At least we and they were at Tynecastle!

Chad Sexington

Cracking thread.

Very poor.

Bursdwent is posting in his pants with just a bottle of whisky for company...and the memories.

:sob:

What is this thread. I go to the football to look for burds, not to watch the game then go home and touch myself :blink:

Everybody loves Baz

What is this thread. I go to the football to look for burds, not to watch the game then go home and touch myself :blink:

Typical *no one has mentioned me type post *

imo

I once sat next to girl at the football. I didn't talk to her or that, but it was great - she was all close to me and that.

Dr. Bapswent

'I'm better than you' style post as usual I see.

At least we and they were at Tynecastle!

Better than you?

....well, yes.

Dr. Bapswent

Bursdwent is posting in his pants with just a bottle of whisky for company...and the memories.

:sob:

Fraid not, I cant abide whisky.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I once sat next to girl at the football. I didn't talk to her or that, but it was great - she was all close to me and that.

same thing happened to me on a bus once.

colinmaroon

I once took a girl (wee cracker) to football and then had wonderful sex with her!!!

Been married to her now for 43 years!

Tuesday her 60th and still a wee cracker!!! (Must admit, the other is less frequent now but still great)

PS Hope my kids aren't reading this thread!!!:rolleyes:

PPS If you are, don't tell your Mum!!!

Tommy Wiseau

I was party to a discussion today which sadly got a tad heated with an argument which brewed ending in 'our burds are tidier than yours'.

Brazen knecked request though can all you Gorgie Gals post pics to prove the point we are much fitter than the hobos from the Methadone?

Yes I am a pest and yes this has the potential to get loads of views though all good fun. Let's stick it up them once again!

Hearts burds are the best !!

:vrface:

Not a patch on redm, shell, or Kaz. :)

1292500574lc20101215p01_hets.jpg

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

Better than you?

....well, yes.

I once took a girl (wee cracker) to football and then had wonderful sex with her!!!

Tuesday her 60th and still a wee cracker!!! (Must admit, the other is less frequent now but still great)

Harrowing.

:laugh:

Funnier because it is kinda representative of this thread.

Isaac Clarke

Same thing happened to me mate...it was mental! She even said "excuse me" to get to her seat. She clearly wanted me!

By jingo Colin! A man of the cloth going behind his wife's back like that! Or was it just missionary?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've noticed a few decent MILF's.

:ninja:

Mostly Intoxicated Larey Females?

Yup seen loads of them too. :ermm:

Jam Tarts 1874

Mostly Intoxicated Larey Females?

Yup seen loads of them too. :ermm:

Every hole's a goal!

:whistling:

What did she smell like? I might know her.

There was a tidy blonde that left section N at the end on Saturday that I'd never seen before. :woot:

It made up for the disappointment of the result.

Aye spotted her :thumbsup:

Years ago there used to be a stunning girl that sat in front of my mates and his dads ST seats in the Gorgie and even if the game was lillian giash then at least you could stare at her thong!

Also remember a couple of blonde sisters that used to sit in the wheatfield, bumped into them at the prague away game and they looked stunning in matching tartan mini-skirts!

Aye spotted her :thumbsup:

Years ago there used to be a stunning girl that sat in front of my mates and his dads ST seats in the Gorgie and even if the game was lillian giash then at least you could stare at her thong!

Also remember a couple of blonde sisters that used to sit in the wheatfield, bumped into them at the prague away game and they looked stunning in matching tartan mini-skirts!

A very prominent poster went out with one of them for a year or two....

I believe she dumped him for being too possessive. :lol: Or crap in bed...... or both.....

Guest GhostHunter

A very prominent poster went out with one of them for a year or two....

I believe she dumped him for being too possessive. :lol: Or crap in bed...... or both.....

And, on that bombshell, I'm closing this thread, forever.

Archived