Hearts 85/86 season on BBC1 next Friday!

basscom

MonkeyHeidHater

Every jambo should be watching this - we all know the end result... but what a season - we should never forget what those players gave that season to our club.

I've watched this once before, and I was pretty much greetin watching AMd & JC talking about it - they were choking up thinking back on that last day and this is 20 years on... they were as gutted as any Hearts fan..... i'm watching this again without doubt & i'll no feel like a puff if i'm greetin my eyes out at the end!!

chester copperpot

As a 12 year old, I've never watched the match, or the game.

I was at the game, and some nice Jambo stopped me before the game to inform me that I'd dropped a pound note. Never watched the game since, never watched it, too painful.

Not going to either.

Could not face watchin that again. Lying on Dens park is still vivid in my mind. When I watched the programme , and seeing wee Doddy at the end it was torture, Alex Mcdonald was an absolute hero for us, on and off the park .

I wish some of the so called players at our club had his committment and the rest of the 86 squad.

It just made it all worth while ..16.5.98, and the same season the newts from Leith went down.

:107years:

Vladimir Romanov should be physically screwed into a chair to watch a recording of this programme.

If he did he would see just what our club means to people that have been involved with it.

If he did he would see just why his pishing about with our emotions and him trampling all over the name of our club is so hurtful.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've never idolised another team in the way I idolised the 85-86 squad, and I never will.

kettering jam tart

looking at tv listings i cant find when it is on?????????

Pants Shaton

I don't know where the rumour that this was being repeated came from. It's not on the BBC website or sky listings.

Walter Kidd
I don't know where the rumour that this was being repeated came from. It's not on the BBC website or sky listings.

It's in the radio times.

Pants Shaton
It's in the radio times.

Maybe the BBC will be influenced by JKB poll?

What would you rather watch:

Hearts 85/86 or a documentary about crystal meth?

Walter Kidd
Maybe the BBC will be influenced by JKB poll?

What would you rather watch:

Hearts 85/86 or a documentary about crystal meth?

Crystal Meth every time.

It was scheduled for 7.30pm tonight on BBC1. Somehow it's dissapeared from the sky listings. They showed the Souness/Rankgers documentary last week tae.

****s! :mad:

MonkeyHeidHater

Its still on the cable (Virgin) tv guide - but now i see its a program more suited to the OF - its about drugs. FFS

Archived