Tomorrow - Probably last chance to get it right up Vlad...

Walter Bishop

What would that have been then?

Just noticed that instead of responding to my last post you decided to go back and cherry pick my earlier one.

Strange.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it's all about our peformance in the frst half of a fairly meaninglesss game? This desperate longing for protest and abuse is getting a little pathetic, isn't it?

Oh really?

So you'd have been "fairly" happy if our efforts to squeeze into the top six, or rather to avoid not being in the top six for the first time, had been thwarted with a game to go?

"Meaningless", that game was not.

The resident Hobo at work asked me if there were any protests, abuse of sorts etc...

Got me thinking... after months of threads about this protest and that, do this do that.... a great opportunity comes along when VR's in town and what happened....

:zip:

Buffalo Bill

I protested yesterday.

I decided to leave my seat to go for a portion of chips and curry sauce exactly thirty seconds before Kingston scored.

I returned two minutes later.

That'll teach you sodden Vlad-Sheep.

Buffalo Bill

Drew Busby !

It's all about context and I don't understand why people can't see that.

Think back to the "are you watching Romanov" chants in December. Dark winter days and a Hearts team plumbing the depths, Kurskis throwing the ball in the net, the committe calling the shots under Romanovs instruction and wondering if only Gretna at the bottom could break our fall.

These days - and I'm no admirer of Frail, nor am I enjoying the football much more. BUT .. it's Spring, we're flirting with the (ahem) giddy-heights of mid-table, selection is more stable, Romanov's hand is less evident and results have been acceptable (if only just).

No way in this world that a concerted "give it tight" message was going to be voiced yesterday when the team was battling hard on the day, playing half-decently and more importantly, winning.

Lets not kid ourselves on eh. Like fans everywhere , when you go to a game, its what happens on the pitch that matters first and foremost. We won and so we were to varying degrees happy about that. It's a natural reaction ...and giving it tight to Vlad will happen if there are darker days to come. But yesterday wasn't one of them.

Archived