Tomorrow - Probably last chance to get it right up Vlad...

Walter Bishop

Guest JamboRobbo
You mean to say you never heard it;)

heard nothing from the wheatfield either. you'll need to sing louder next time. ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there a protest today?

Was there any anti Vlad chants?

Or is kickback full of keyboard warrior poets?

Where did i say i hadnt been to game all season? Can you actually read?

Hobo.:107years:

On the 'Vlad Flies In Thread'

take a guess mate !:rubeyes:

Ryan Gosling

I had to leave the game early today due to the absolutely poisonous atmosphere directed at Mr Romanov.*

*may not be true

Great protest - all that was missing today for Vlad was a hug, a kiss and a wee box of Roses.

I'm sure he's devastated.

Nucky Thompson
I had to leave the game early today due to the absolutely poisonous atmosphere directed at Mr Romanov.*

*may not be true

Great protest - all that was missing today for Vlad was a hug, a kiss and a wee box of Roses.

:laugh: Which draws me to the conclusion that most of the hatkickers on here are undercover hobos:107years:

*may not be true

LOL x2

I am quite frankly disgusted at the kickback warrior poets today.

Is it any wonder we have Romanov in charge when the power of kickback has today been shown up for a farce?

People wonder why SOH was unsuccessful in getting rid of CPR - well todays lack of protests, booing, anti-Vlad singing or chanting has brought back for me how powerless we were in trying to rid Hearts of CPR.

CPR was not forced out by the fans - he sold out to Vlad and made a healthy profit into the bargain.

Is there anyone out there richer than Vlad that wants to buy Hearts off him?

Makes you think right enough.

Nucky Thompson

I saw Vlad with a pillow for his ass and a white glove on waving at the masses:)

Protests my ass:movethatass:

The Real Maroonblood
I saw Vlad with a pillow for his ass and a white glove on waving at the masses:)

Protests my ass:movethatass:

You were probably the pillow because your head is always up there.

;)

Nucky Thompson
You were probably the pillow because your head is always up there.

;)

I bet you were sick today mate;)

Why should protests centre around him? The team played well today, why disrupt them by booing and singing songs about their employer? If we lost that game, our season was over and there would have been nothing to lose, Hearts fans singing against the owner.

I am not happy about what's going on but amn't upset. I'd rather cheer on the team and wait until the summer to do anything than halt progress on the park.

If we had lost the game, I'd have joined in with the chanting, but we won and like many others, I wasn't going to join in when there is a real possibility of getting into the top 6.

the general

quite! maybe now they will realise that they live in a bubble and do not speak for any kind of MAJORITY whatsoever

MacDonald Jardine
quite! maybe now they will realise that they live in a bubble and do not speak for any kind of MAJORITY whatsoever

Don't count on it.

They're in their own wee virtual world.

jambos are go!

If Romanov has done one thing it is prove the point that HMFC has enormous potential. Hence other interest in the club and continuing high attendance levels.

He needs to tackle the poison ivy on here and in the stands though if they dont carry out their promises not to renew.

Chad Sexington

Well done all the keyboard radicals for turning Tynie into a seething cauldron of hate against Romanov.

What's that?

They never uttered a peep?

That's a surprise.

:rolleyes:

The Real Maroonblood
Well done all the keyboard radicals for turning Tynie into a seething cauldron of hate against Romanov.

What's that?

They never uttered a peep?

That's a surprise.

The fans are just so in awe of Romanov.

He needs to tackle the poison ivy on here and in the stands though if they dont carry out their promises not to renew.

As you appear to have used this phrase frequently on here in the last two weeks, I wonder if you could perhaps outline what it is you expect Romanov to do. Life bans for those who don't think the club has been well run over the last three seasons? Internment? Execution?

Oh, and once you've done that perhaps you could outline how the redeveloped ground is to be filled once all the undesirables have been got rid of. You know, the 25000-seater stadium. Details on this point have been a bit sketchy from the "let's get back to the hard core of 8000" brigade so far.

Very sketchy. Non-existent, in fact. How's "Project New Blood" coming along?

I'm always amused at the ramblings of those whose output is directed 95% at other Hearts fans rather than at the farce of the last three years, many of whom have made an appearance on this thread, but your drivel really takes the biscuit.

Walter Bishop

Well that will be that then a 1-0 win against the mighty Utd, Neislon retaining his place, Vlad in the stands and we are still in with chance of achieving the unheard of top 6 spot!! woopty doo!

Vlad is destroying our club and we are letting him get away with it right in front of our own eyes.

Vladsheep feel proud!

Chad Sexington
Well that will be that then a 1-0 win against the mighty Utd, Neislon retaining his place, Vlad in the stands and we are still in with chance of achieving the unheard of top 6 spot!! woopty doo!

Vlad is destroying our club and we are letting him get away with it right in front of our own eyes.

Vladsheep feel proud!

Oh, be quiet.

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

MacDonald Jardine

Vladsheep feel proud!

Oh FFS.

No, everything is far from perfect.

But a decent and deserved win against a team who have ben going well this season might merit some positivity for a wee while.

If Romanov has done one thing it is prove the point that HMFC has enormous potential. Hence other interest in the club and continuing high attendance levels.

Naw,all yesterday done was show Vlad what spineless feckers who take it right up the rear supporters there is at Tynecastle,fecking wimps.

Aye ,we hate Vlad ,I would like to meet him in a dark alley,fecking wimps man,who ever you are that thought "oh yes I'll show him" GTF you had your chance and what did you do ,nowt,thats what nowt.

Chad Sexington
Naw,all yesterday done was show Vlad what spineless feckers who take it right up the rear supporters there is at Tynecastle,fecking wimps.

Aye ,we hate Vlad ,I would like to meet him in a dark alley,fecking wimps man,who ever you are that thought "oh yes I'll show him" GTF you had your chance and what did you do ,nowt,thats what nowt.

What did you do?

ToadKiller Dog
What did you do?

He either had a sad bus trip back from motherwell or was the guy who chucked away his season ticket yesterday cant make my mind up .but rudi seems to be stuck on repeat.

Chad Sexington
He told you, he bent over and took up the rear like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Hehe

Exactly.

But he's still coming on here the morning after belly aching about Vlad.

Either crap or get off the pot.

The chance was there yesterday for people who are omni-present on here to put into practice what they drone on about every day.

They could have given Vlad it tight.

Instead they remained totally silent.

The Real Maroonblood
Were you belting out anti-Romanov songs?

As I said I was just so in awe of him.

:)

St on the pitch,thats it my man ,had enough.

Marvellous.

Is it too much too ask that if you're finished with Hearts you stop coming on here and boring the arse off of the rest of us with your repetitive, mind-numbing horsesh*t ?

Marvellous.

Is it too much too ask that if you're finished with Hearts you stop coming on here and boring the arse off of the rest of us with your repetitive, mind-numbing horsesh*t ?

Just to pesh you off, NO.

Francis Albert

Why on earth is it ever assumed that a few hundred people with nothing better to do than post on JKB are representative of anyone but themselves?

Why on earth is it ever assumed that a few hundred people with nothing better to do than post on JKB are representative of anyone but themselves?

Probably because they claim to talk for the majority of Hearts fans who don't even know that kickback exists.

jambos are go!
As you appear to have used this phrase frequently on here in the last two weeks, I wonder if you could perhaps outline what it is you expect Romanov to do. Life bans for those who don't think the club has been well run over the last three seasons? Internment? Execution?

Oh, and once you've done that perhaps you could outline how the redeveloped ground is to be filled once all the undesirables have been got rid of. You know, the 25000-seater stadium. Details on this point have been a bit sketchy from the "let's get back to the hard core of 8000" brigade so far.

Very sketchy. Non-existent, in fact. How's "Project New Blood" coming along?

I'm always amused at the ramblings of those whose output is directed 95% at other Hearts fans rather than at the farce of the last three years, many of whom have made an appearance on this thread, but your drivel really takes the biscuit.

I expect Romanov to put in place a marketing strategy that is more targeted at bringing new faces in and getting them into the seats the discontents give up. Give the discontents no extra time to renew and have folked lined up. You forget that despite arguements about some empty seats Tynecastle has been mostly sold out all season. I think we only need to replace up to a thousand not the 7 Thousand you claim. Its a risk I know but I'd take it to get rid of the worst of the torn faced disasters or 'poison ivy'.

I just want to congratulate the hatkickers on their wonderful performance yesterday. ;)

I would like to just congratulate YOU.

Your flag stood out like a beacon of hope in yesterdays 'Show Your Colours' day.

I'm just glad that you've had the balls to not waver in your beliefs.

It would have been so disappointing if you had simply stopped flying your flag high during games.

Well done you.

Edit: nearly forgot to include the 'i'm only joshing' wink.

;)

JamboRossi79
I would like to just congratulate YOU.

Your flag stood out like a beacon of hope in yesterdays 'Show Your Colours' day.

I'm just glad that you've had the balls to not waver in your beliefs.

It would have been so disappointing if you had simply stopped flying your flag high during games.

Well done you.

Edit: nearly forgot to include the 'i'm only joshing' wink.

;)

I was being serious, well done all you hatkickers. Now you know where you stand within the Hearts support fecking nowhere.

I was being serious, well done all you hatkickers. Now you know where you stand within the Hearts support fecking nowhere.

I was being serious as well.

Despite not being a hatkicker, i can't believe this place just because we managed to win whilst VR was in attendance and all of a sudden, just because no-one shouted abuse at him, it somehow proves something to you.

No-one may have shouted abuse at him but a straw poll of fans going into the game would have revealed what his level of support is amongst the average fan.

Do you think if we we're getting horsed in the first half they're wouldn't have been abuse thrown his way?

Francis Albert

Do you think if we we're getting horsed in the first half they're wouldn't have been abuse thrown his way?

So it's all about our peformance in the frst half of a fairly meaninglesss game? This desperate longing for protest and abuse is getting a little pathetic, isn't it?

So it's all about our peformance in the frst half of a fairly meaninglesss game? This desperate longing for protest and abuse is getting a little pathetic, isn't it?

No, this looking to pigeon hole posters is getting a little pathetic.

If you had actually read my post instead of jumping in with both feet you'll have noted that i said i wasn't a hatkicker.

My point, which you seem to have missed, was that i don't think VR's stock had altered anyway amongst the average supporter* just because (1) we won yesterday with VR in attendance and (2) there was no anti-vlad songs during the game.

*Only going by my and my friends feelings.

Francis Albert
No-one may have shouted abuse at him but a straw poll of fans going into the game would have revealed what his level of support is amongst the average fan.

What would that have been then?

What would that have been then?

That the majority of fans* think he still has a long way to go to win them back round. Starting with coming good on his Jan 1st statement.

Feel free to respond to my full posts at any time, instead of just cherry picking the parts that you like.

*again, going by the opinions of the Hearts fans that i know. Unlike some posters on KB, i don't claim to speak for all Hearts supporters.

Archived