Tomorrow - Probably last chance to get it right up Vlad...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Time to let Vlad know exactly what we think, Chances as are he wont be around again until next year!!

I wish we could focus 90 mins of singing in his direction. We need something to make his people take notice.

And before anyone comes out with "get behind the team gash" well im not interested anymore, meaningless game, nothing to play for, lets give Vlad it tight!!!!

You dont care about a gaffer,

You dont care about fans,

Heart of Midlothian is in the wrong hands.

Get out of our club, Get out of our club,

Vladimir Romanov,

Get out of our club.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get it sorted

Get it sorted

Get it sorted Romanov

Get it sorted Romanov

to the tune of Get it up you.

Or

You can stick your season ticket up your @rse

This is being done to death on the Vlad flies in thread.

But do you really really think he cares what we think ?

Get it sorted

Get it sorted

Get it sorted Romanov

Get it sorted Romanov

to the tune of Get it up you.

Or

You can stick your season ticket up your @rse

Like this one, I could see many fans singing it as well.

No, not for a minute.

As someone on here reminded us recently, Charlie Mann said the only thing to make VR sit up and notice would be empty seats.

No, not for a minute.

As someone on here reminded us recently, Charlie Mann said the only thing to make VR sit up and notice would be empty seats.

Don't listen to Mann - Romanov has a gigantic ego, that's a fact. IMO one of the reasons he has not been here is because he can't face failure or rejection - make no mistake he will feel uncomfortable at Tynecastle.

One poster said on here recently that "Romanov has balls of steel" - nonsense - balls of steel and a fragile ego can't live in the same body.

At least Chris Robinson sat there and took it week in and week out, now whatever anyone says he is a man with Rhino skin.

But Romanov - Hearts fans sing against him - IMHO it will get to him. The sad thing is many give him credit for being tougher than he is and stand back.

the general

Ireckon that if we get another drubbing from United then there will be anti Vlad songs and maybe even a small protest after the match,however IMO a draw or narrow win/defeat wont see much flak heading his way.

Don't listen to Mann - Romanov has a gigantic ego, that's a fact. IMO one of the reasons he has not been here is because he can't face failure or rejection - make no mistake he will feel uncomfortable at Tynecastle.

One poster said on here recently that "Romanov has balls of steel" - nonsense - balls of steel and a fragile ego can't live in the same body.

At least Chris Robinson sat there and took it week in and week out, now whatever anyone says he is a man with Rhino skin.

But Romanov - Hearts fans sing against him - IMHO it will get to him. The sad thing is many give him credit for being tougher than he is and stand back.

There is something in what you say. But there is a difference between a bit of personal discomfort at the reaction of hostile fans and actually taking on board or caring much why they hostile.

Many on this board seem to think that he needs to hear what we say and know how we feel- that if we stick out our tougues long enough he will be brought to heel pretty damned smartish. Durgh !!

He knows exactly what we are saying, what we want and what we think. CM and the rest of his cotery will brief him on these matters frequently.

I am sure that Vlad has his business plan and putative timelines. Regardless of our tantrums and threats he will carry on doing what suits him and his business. And there is absolutely nothing we can do or say that will deflect him - other than to stop attending games and then we all lose.

I'd imagine that there might be quite a few of them on show by half 4 tomorrow....

There is something in what you say. But there is a difference between a bit of personal discomfort at the reaction of hostile fans and actually taking on board or caring much why they hostile.

Many on this board seem to think that he needs to hear what we say and know how we feel- that if we stick out our tougues long enough he will be brought to heel pretty damned smartish. Durgh !!

He knows exactly what we are saying, what we want and what we think. CM and the rest of his cotery will brief him on these matters frequently.

I am sure that Vlad has his business plan and putative timelines. Regardless of our tantrums and threats he will carry on doing what suits him and his business. And there is absolutely nothing we can do or say that will deflect him - other than to stop attending games and then we all lose.

No he doesn't,when he first decided Hearts were the team for him to get a foothold in the weastern banking industry,he came in all guns blazing about what we will do,how great we will be,getting zillions off fans,only to find out his dream was shattered.

He found out quite quickly that he couldn't be the dictator he is in Lithland over here,slammed door's on his wee pus by everyone.

His plan changes from day to day as far as I can see and IMO doesn't know what to do,he seems out off his depth when ,like now ,he's not getting his own way.

Only time will tell if he can ever get it right,time he doesn't have left in loads off peoples eyes.

Ego and money are all that really matter to him,his ego must have took a right battering in the Edinburgh buisiness comunity,the money bit ,well thats up to us,give him your money,he's happy,don't and he might just realise what a knob he has been.

Toxteth O'Grady
No, not for a minute.

So chuck your season ticket renewal form onto the pitch;)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Agreed, on both points!

ToadKiller Dog

[

He found out quite quickly that he couldn't be the dictator he is in Lithland over here,slammed door's on his wee pus by everyone.

His plan changes from day to day as far as I can see and IMO doesn't know what to do,he seems out off his depth when ,like now ,he's not getting his own way.

Hey Alf Garnet i think you will find that Lithland is run by a democratically elected President and Government elected every 4 years

here maybe you can enlighten yourself before spouting prejudiced piffle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuania

I dont like what is happening at Hearts either, but tell me what option is there nobody else wanted to buy Hearts .

Verbal abuse may drive him away ,then what?? the usual dillusionists thinking the white Knight will ride in and save the club. Yeah it would be good, but I personally dont think there is anyone out there just now. Better to give support and shout for the team.

Guest JamboRobbo
I dont like what is happening at Hearts either, but tell me what option is there nobody else wanted to buy Hearts .

Verbal abuse may drive him away ,then what?? the usual dillusionists thinking the white Knight will ride in and save the club. Yeah it would be good, but I personally dont think there is anyone out there just now. Better to give support and shout for the team.

Don't be ruled by fear mate.

Just last week, Charlie Mann assured us there is interest in buying Hearts from another party. Foulkes had checked them out too and they are genuine, and it ain't plumbers.

So the "no other option" argument doesn't really hold water anymore.

Toxteth O'Grady

Just last week, Charlie Mann assured us there is interest in buying Hearts from another party. Foulkes had checked them out too and they are genuine, and it ain't plumbers.

Aye I'm sure they were described as "serious money men"

A better option than Romanov?

I live in hope

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A nice big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nucky Thompson

A good chance for the loyal Hearts fans to show their appreciation to Mr Romanov considering the match is being played at Tynecastle:clap::clap::clap:

Guest JamboRobbo
A good chance for the loyal Hearts fans to show their appreciation to Mr Romanov considering the match is being played at Tynecastle:clap::clap::clap:

I look forward to hearing you and other like minded jambos chanting Mr Romanovs name tomorrow to show him some appreciation.

I look forward to hearing you and other like minded jambos chanting Mr Romanovs name tomorrow to show him some appreciation.

I wonder if the famous flag will be brought.

Probably wouldn't fit through the turnstiles, though.

Did he really? Where about?

I'm beginning to think you just make things up to suit your own agenda!!

Nucky Thompson
I certainly will be JR and I'll bet nobody round about me will say a word about it;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Did he really? Where about?

I'm beginning to think you just make things up to suit your own agenda!!

Making things up?

Serious money men was how they were described. By your good self.

Making things up?

Serious money men was how they were described. By your good self.

I did indeed - one part you got right.

Where did I say that CM "assured us" or that Lord Foulkes "had them checked out"?

You're miles off the mark and you've just made that up, haven't you?

Guest JamboRobbo
I did indeed - one part you got right.

Where did I say that CM "assured us" or that Lord Foulkes "had them checked out"?

You're miles off the mark and you've just made that up, haven't you?

ok. I presumed it was CM who said it. apologies if that is innacurate.

I heard Foulkes had checked them out somewhere, can't remember where. Apologies if that is innacurate,

The general point is valid tho - there is other interest out there.

It wont matter if the fans sing to Vlad or no he wont understand a word we'r singing anyway,wish he'd feck off in his submarine

Dirk Diggler

I heard Foulkes had checked them out somewhere, can't remember where. Apologies if that is innacurate,

Strange that you would make that mistake JR, Not like you (I'm not being smart)

You were the first to comment on IainMacs post in the Members lounge, You even 'nudged' others on the terrace towards it.

Not like you at all.

Nucky Thompson
wish he'd feck off in his submarine
Straight from the pages of hobos.net:107years:

Strange that you would make that mistake JR, Not like you (I'm not being smart)

You were the first to comment on IainMacs post in the Members lounge, You even 'nudged' others on the terrace towards it.

Not like you at all.

2 meetings where JR wasn't in attendance but he knows what was said at both - apparently his version is more accurate than the people who actually attended!

Anyone else seeing a trend here?

It is inaccurate.

See above.

There may well be.

I certainly will be JR and I'll bet nobody round about me will say a word about it;)

I'll bet you don't start singing his name.

I'll bet you a tenner. ;)

Straight from the pages of hobos.net:107years:

Never been on hobos net in my puff m8,no interest in them,just sed wat i thought,it is allowed to have an opinion,thats why its a forum

I'v been a season tick holder for 9 years at TYNECASTLE,

Nucky Thompson
I'll bet you don't start singing his name.

I'll bet you a tenner. ;)

OK, where do you sit:)

Why lie, you know you wont.

I've not heard anything even attempt to chant his name for about two seasons now.

OK, where do you sit:)

I'm not the one going to burst into song.

Where do YOU sit? Specifics not required, a general location will do.

Nucky Thompson
I'm not the one going to burst into song.

Where do YOU sit? Specifics not required, a general location will do.

In the main stand, N2 row D, but I'm not giving my seat number:)

Voice of reason

Spot on. I am still to see one thread of evidence that would suggest Romanov is anything other than a poor man's Abramovitch. Just a rich guy who can afford to lose some money on a plaything whilst other parts of his business empire make millions. It's not ideal but he has saved us from a certain slow death under Robinson and unearths the odd gem such as Kingston for us to enjoy. That's not too bad is it?

The worst thing Romanov did was attract a bunch of glory hunters by being successful in his first full season - he is now paying the price of this. Let's all boo the guy who saved Hearts, saved Tynecastle and won us the Scottish Cup - I think, all things considered, I'll say 'no' to that.

In the main stand, N2 row D, but I'm not giving my seat number:)

I'm in N3.

Close enough to hear if you start singing his name.

MacDonald Jardine

Even if true is this the same George Foulkes that backed Vlad for months?

Do you think his judgement has improved?

Nucky Thompson
I'm in N3.

Close enough to hear if you start singing his name.

I didn't realise there was a N3, I only thought it was 1 and 2, you must be right up at the tunnel then.

I didn't realise there was a N3, I only thought it was 1 and 2, you must be right up at the tunnel then.

N3 is upper.

Still close enough if you sing loudly. ;)

Nucky Thompson
N3 is upper.

Still close enough if you sing loudly. ;)

I'll try;) Look along towards the away dugout, about a dozen seats away and 4 rows back:mw_rolleyes:

davemclaren
Even if true is this the same George Foulkes that backed Vlad for months?

Do you think his judgement has improved?

Drowning men always back people with liferaft. :)

To be fair, up until the Burley sacking there weren't many who didn't get on the bandwagon. :mw_rolleyes:

Time to let Vlad know exactly what we think, Chances as are he wont be around again until next year!!

I wish we could focus 90 mins of singing in his direction. We need something to make his people take notice.

And before anyone comes out with "get behind the team gash" well im not interested anymore, meaningless game, nothing to play for, lets give Vlad it tight!!!!

You dont care about a gaffer,

You dont care about fans,

Heart of Midlothian is in the wrong hands.

Get out of our club, Get out of our club,

15 minutes before you posted this you said on another that you didn't give two hoots about the team or Romanov and hadn't been to a game this season so what's with the we?

You planning on turning up?

Walter Bishop
[

15 minutes before you posted this you said on another that you didn't give two hoots about the team or Romanov and hadn't been to a game this season so what's with the we?

You planning on turning up?

Where did i say i hadnt been to game all season? Can you actually read?

Hobo.:107years:

I'll try;) Look along towards the away dugout, about a dozen seats away and 4 rows back:mw_rolleyes:

You're due me a Luciano Pavarotti. ;)

Nucky Thompson
You're due me a Luciano Pavarotti. ;)
You mean to say you never heard it;)

Archived