Tomorrow we need

Colonel Kurtz

Ryan Gosling
You serious? :eek:

Aye, we're not going to make Europe, and I'd rather the U19s were allowed to get some game time rather than see us humped by the OF again.

JamboGraham
I was about to post that I was wrong about that because their game is on Monday (I think???) and if we win, they'd be out of it

BUT

they still have a chance if they win by 5 goals (not impossible) and if we win that mean Falkirk will have to open up a bit because they also need a win. I cannot see what way it is going.

I'm going to Killie to cheer on the team and if they win then great if they don't then we can say they were in a relegation battle 2 months ago, they've done so well to get us in the fight.

It is not ideal them playing after us...however, sometimes it can be worse knowing 100% what you need to do. Will Yogi have the guts to go out for the win or defend and hope for something on the break. If they go for it and Aberdeen score a couple early then it all gets very interesting indeed...

Anyway...going to try and forget about this one, first things first, do our bit at Killie on Saturday!

Aberdeen could make it but they need to win by at least 4 goals.

The important fact is we need to win.

Archived