Munchie Box

Terrible Trio

bilstonjambo
Where can you get one of these in Edinburgh

Cheers

do they do these in edinburgh? i know the weegies do them.

Say What Again

I've just looked through my menus as I knew I'd seen it on one of them - it's in Portobello though mate.

SPICES TANDOORI TAKEAWAY 0131 669 9211

Munchy Box:

Pizza Box filled with Donner Meat, Chips, Chicken, Mushroom and Veg Pakora, Side Salad, Sauce and can of juice

davemclaren
I've just looked through my menus as I knew I'd seen it on one of them - it's in Portobello though mate.

SPICES TANDOORI TAKEAWAY 0131 669 9211

Munchy Box:

Pizza Box filled with Donner Meat, Chips, Chicken, Mushroom and Veg Pakora, Side Salad, Sauce and can of juice

So that's what a munchie box is. :mw_rolleyes:

casenauskis

Chilli waves in south queensferry do them

theyre ace but youll pay for it in the morning (if ya know what i meen ;))

Anything that involves kebab meat is gross beyond belief.

Through here in Glasgow, every takeaway practically sells these things. They also sell something that to me sounds almost as bad as kebab.

A spicy mince pizza.....

:eek::sad:

Terrible Trio

I usually go to Romano's in Burntisland, hoor of a drive and the car stinks afterwards

Made do with 14" pizza, half peperoni, half doner, chips and chicken pakora, I did eat it all in the box (Bernadette had some as well) so it was a sort of munchie box

davemclaren
I usually go to Romano's in Burntisland, hoor of a drive and the car stinks afterwards

Made do with 14" pizza, half peperoni, half doner, chips and chicken pakora, I did eat it all in the box (Bernadette had some as well) so it was a sort of munchie box

You can't beat class. ;)

Craig Gordons Gloves

we used to frequent a kebab shop in the high street in glasgow, i cant remember of they did a munchy box, but they did a pizza that meant you didnt need one. All you asked for was a 12 inch special pizza, it cost about 15 quid - back in the mid 90's and had a 'special' topping.....;)

Legend Claws

Sounds like the food equivalent of baseball caps worn high on the head and socks tucked into tracksuit bottoms.

And you wonder why Scotland is a nation of fatties.

Archived