Lafferty in deep doo doo.

graygo

Front page news in Norn Iron today that this trumpet has thrown out his old iphone which had video and pictures of him and an ex bumping uglies which are now for sale to the highest bidder.

Why anyone (other than his current squeeze who just happens to be Miss Scotland????) would want to see this is beyond me.

Another tosser who has more money than sense and seems to think he's George Best and can't help pushing the self destruct button.

Sent from my Garmin-Asus A10 using Tapatalk

Front page news in Norn Iron today that this trumpet has thrown out his old iphone which had video and pictures of him and an ex bumping uglies which are now for sale to the highest bidder.

Why anyone (other than his current squeeze who just happens to be Miss Scotland????) would want to see this is beyond me.

Another tosser who has more money than sense and seems to think he's George Best and can't help pushing the self destruct button.

Sent from my Garmin-Asus A10 using Tapatalk

Head of a richard.

sounds like he was deep... but not in the doo doo.

or maybe he was. :ermm:

blondejamtart

How did that weasel faced runt pull Miss Scotland? Answers on a blank cheque. :whistling:

Because neither are exactly renowned for their intelligence?

Because neither are exactly renowned for their intelligence?

Don't ask me why I know this but I have a vague recollection of reading that she has a degree in politics apparently. If true, this makes her dating decisions all the more baffling. He's hideous.

He's probably done it on purpose, going for the McGregor approach to self-promotion or something... yucky.gif

How did that weasel faced runt pull Miss Scotland? Answers on a blank cheque. :whistling:

Look under 'Plug UGLY Men' with loadsa money getting the beautiful woman, I heard she is only going out with him for his worldly knowledge and intellect. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Miss Scotland? Pics! :thumbsup:

Edit. She was going out with a guy from river City. My mate met them at the airport Her ex told my mate he was in the show and his reply was. 'Sorry mate never heard of it. Legend!

<br />But that is notb the whole story merely a taster.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Any truth in the rumour that he's been caught with Neil Lennon's missus and Gerry Adam's daughter?

<br /><br /><br />

Any truth in the rumour that he's been caught with Neil Lennon's missus and Gerry Adam's daughter?

Quite the threesome. Maybe cheeky chappy McCoist was passing on the rumour to Lennon a few weeks ago...

Archived