Beni moves on

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

just to put anyone who was fearing a bounce-back from Kaunas at ease, Beniušis has moved to Latvian team Metalurgs - the same club Klimek is now at. :)

UEFA cup football beckons for Beniušis and Klimek ;)

just to put anyone who was fearing a bounce-back from Kaunas at ease, Beniu?is has moved to Latvian team Metalurgs - the same club Klimek is now at. :)

UEFA cup football beckons for Beniu?is and Klimek ;)

Does Vlad have any connection with Metalurgs?

If true superb, although at this rate we will end the season with no strikers!!

Can we send Ksanavicius and Ivaskevicius home now, please pretty please with a cherry on top!

Commander Harris
Does Vlad have any connection with Metalurgs?

not formally but I think there must be some sort of connection. There seems to be a few clubs like this, outside of the "pyramid" but still close links with Vlad.

Commander Harris
If true superb, although at this rate we will end the season with no strikers!!

Can we send Ksanavicius and Ivaskevicius home now, please pretty please with a cherry on top!

well, he left a wee while ago. the official site confirmed. http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1270953,00.html

I'm just saying he's now moved on from Kaunas.

Commander Harris
I wonder if Beni will now start banging them in?

I'll be starting the "beni just scored, again" threads every week. :biggrin:

rudeskaboyuk

It is comforting to know that we have paid his wages and got him fit for the start of their league !

Just need to get Nade fit and his confidence raised before off loading him on a free transfer.

Commander Harris
Mmm does make me wonder. He gets loaned to Hearts and when its finished Kaunas don't even want him.

Are we getting the Kaunas rejects?

I wouldn't phrase it that way - was Gordon a reject when we sold him on?

Obviously the money isn't comparable but you get my point, many reasons why a player leaves a club - it doesn't necessarily make him a reject.

Mmm does make me wonder. He gets loaned to Hearts and when its finished Kaunas don't even want him.

Are we getting the Kaunas rejects?

Think Kaunas would love him back. But maybe they thought that the team they are building for this season is settled allready. Or Beniusis did not want to go back to Kaunas and try something different?

Anyway they loaned another forward Rimkevicius over to Metalurgs too. Plus there are two lithuanians playing there from before.

Gigolo-Aunt

Anyone know if there was a fee involved ??

Have no ill feeling towards the guy - was hung out to dry by Vlad and his wonderful ideas on how to play Football Manager.

Commander Harris
Think Kaunas would love him back. But maybe they thought that the team they are building for this season is settled allready. Or Beniusis did not want to go back to Kaunas and try something different?

Anyway they loaned another forward Rimkevicius over to Metalurgs too. Plus there are two lithuanians playing there from before.

Rimkevicius is the one they call rooney :biggrin:

think they're both loan deals aren't they? 6 months with an option to extend?

Anyone know if there was a fee involved ??

Have no ill feeling towards the guy - was hung out to dry by Vlad and his wonderful ideas on how to play Football Manager.

It's only a loan. 5 months long.

I just read that the player himself is not sure why he's going to Latvia and not staying in Kaunas but he has no problems with it.

Gigolo-Aunt
It's only a loan. 5 months long.

I just read that the player himself is not sure why he's going to Latvia and not staying in Kaunas but he has no problems with it.

Cheers, mate.

Rimkevicius is the one they call rooney :biggrin:

think they're both loan deals aren't they? 6 months with an option to extend?

Aye - short loans. And Rimkevicius played for Metalurgs before IRC. Beniusis should score loads over there when he regains form.

It really is staggering to read some of the stuff attributed to Frail on the official website.

Basically he's saying that they (whoever "they" were) completely stuffed up team selection for one of our most important games of the season.

But the way it's stated is so casual, so insouciant that it comes across as almost uncaring. Just another defeat and another botched FM2007 selection - it doesn't really matter that we capitulated to a rank Hibs team.

If I had been involved in a footballing farce on this scale I'd be hanging my head in shame and begging the supporters for forgiveness.

As others have said, just grow a bloody pair, Frail.

Maroon Mayhem

Please no more Lithuanians who are meant to be the next Rooney/Ronaldo/Ronaldhino

For every Velicka there are four Kurskis'.........

My nerves can't take it.

NURSE!!!!

Please no more Lithuanians who are meant to be the next Rooney/Ronaldo/Ronaldhino

For every Velicka there are four Kurskis'.........

My nerves can't take it.

NURSE!!!!

I believe the plural of Kurskis is Kurski, as in fungi.

Aye - short loans. And Rimkevicius played for Metalurgs before IRC. Beniusis should score loads over there when he regains form.

KisLas

Aren't that Latvian mob in the same group as Kaunas in the Baltic League?

Isn't there something in place stopping loan players playing against their actual employers?

I doubt Beniusis had any or very little say in where he ended up.

LOL at any football team in connection with Vlad being settled. Seems a novel notion!

These guys are just chattels who go where they are told.

I feel a bit sorry for them.

I hope that someone starts following Latvian football and posts a thread entitled "BENIUSIS" every time that he scores / sets one up / does the toilet, etc.

The Mighty Thor

That'll be some forward line.

Klimek and Beniuseless.

It's like a baltic Eto and Henry.

Mind you we're left with Clum and Mole with some geezer that's 3 stone overweight and a guy who's either permanently injured or george raft!

Archived